The Sapien Shop [Reworked & Open]

@Maoshan_Wanderer Same with mine! :four_leaf_clover::moneybag:

5 Likes

Does this mean we are ok to try to purchase the new wearable NFTs?

3 Likes

nah, but
lets see if 2checkout approves me

:smiley:

13 Likes

Hello, everyone,
I’m kinda new to the forum, I often see posts about NFTs and have always wondered what NFT is
I tried to do search, but there are too many threads about this topic, and I have no idea which one to look at.
I feel so embarrassed because I don’t even know what NFT stands for, what it is used for/how we can use…
Just basic stuff
Can someone explain for me?
Or refer me to thread/post from forum??
Thank you

PS
To be honest, abbreviation is often used in the posts, (like BOL, BPIL…), I know it’s easy to write that way and I assume most people in the forum understand, however, a new comer like me had no idea what those abbreviations about. I’m getting some of them, but still many times my brain is like ??? … LOL

1 Like

for sure

7 Likes
4 Likes

Second post in that thread starts talking about what NFTs are.

5 Likes

Got it, thank you so much

So, The Eternal, Prestige and Grandeur from Sapien store, they are sold under NFTs art music, what is this?
Is it audio field we buy and download from Gumroad or Spring?
Does it come with art print?

1 Like

The three you mentioned are Art mandalas. You would use the picture to either print, and meditate to, or to add to jewelry, a t-shirt, coffee cup, whatever you wish, using any of the print on demand companies. The NFT is protected so that it will only work for you if you have purchased it. At present, in this thread, the means to purchase are presently not working.

3 Likes

Thank you so much.
So I guess it’s original of digital print or some sort…??
I thought it was audio because it says “SINGLE MUSIC” above the item name and also they are sold under Art Music.
But no music, just original art energy field (I suppose it’s digital form, right?) with which we can make our own printed items…
Am I understanding OK?

Lmao :joy::joy:
You should try all your products really.

3 Likes

Some NFT’s that have been made available in the past are audio. Some are both audio and Mandala. Some are only Mandala. If you look at Venly.market, and search by Sapien Medicine, you will see several of each type. But the three you mentioned are not audio. I suspect audio one’s may appear in the future. The store is only newly reopened, today. There are also Community Groups on the forum that you can look to join, where the community creates the specifications for an NFT, and then Captain will make it, as long as it is feasible to do so. It is really a long history, and I encourage you to spend some time absorbing in the different threads. I think this thread should probably stay true to the topic of the Sapien Shop reopening and getting it functioning as well as it can.

3 Likes

I trust these fields too much to risk plumping my lips with this lip balm lmao :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Maybe the products are just not Sammy’s shade? :rofl:

3 Likes

I would…sick of these people having no accountability.

4 Likes

Can we get some beard products for men perhaps :sweat_smile: @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

Some without any DHT blockers since DHT blockers are detrimental to the beard :smiley:

Just a suggestion but maybe a nice beard moisturizer, most beard products are oils and balms

4 Likes

Had to buy The unexpected. I’s is going to be such a time saver!!, not having to loop all these fields plus the benefits you get all the time in your pocket? sign me up!!

Okay, it’s not accepting any of my cards, anyone having the same issue? @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

Wow this is a pleasant surprise. (My first instinct is to go broke spending on these but I’m controlling it to first do the needful)
I want to thank Captain and Sammy and everyone involved in putting this up and also bringing back Eternity (which has been an obsession of mine). You have worked above and beyond and it shows in the product catalogue (Its so futuristic), the design and smooth interface of the site, everything basically :clap: :clap: Thank you so much :pray:

Regarding the fields, I wanted to say to everyone, if you’re meant to have it, you will. Everything happens in a flow. Learnt this the hard way. So be patient if payment methods, etc get botched up,

@Gnosticmedic27 Happy birthday, my friend :partying_face:

10 Likes

Maybe that’s what the system misjudged… a new account and immediate several transactions from all over the world … maybe this was the issue for that system … possibly

2 Likes

Last night I’ve got SMS from my bank that I was charged for Financial Protector. But, few minutes after, I’ve got mail from Gumroad that my card is declined. In that mail there was option to renew my subscription clicking on link and using (I guess) only credit card. Ant it went trough! Yay! :grinning: So happy it works, I love FP! :hugs:

5 Likes