The Sapien Shop [Reworked & Open]

I did that a while ago, they just sent an automated reply.
with a link to the TOS

I had to call a few times, but that was sorta impossible and you need a code to enter to call lol.
You need somebody to actually pay attention and see, but they usually dont ever read.

there isnt any TOS broken, its a new account, i sold the same thing for 10 years on the other account.
so what the difference?
Nothing, its probably all automated.
but then we all suffer for it.

13 Likes

So are we unable to now buy the NFT’s? PayPal is the only option I am given.

Because I don’t want to send more money into oblivion. I lost $1500 a few weeks ago transferring to Venly.

8 Likes

Try hitting them up on social media
https://twitter.com/AskPayPal (probably best)

@Captain_Nemo check your PM.

7 Likes

oh no!

4 Likes

Answered my own question, it will not let you connect to PayPal now.

4 Likes

That sucks! Not sure why Paypal is stating that message. My purchase went thru earlier today.

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG What does this mean? I was able to make a purchase earlier today with some skincare items. Does that mean that they won’t be getting made / sent?

1 Like

Aye Captain, can we / shall we / are we allowed to / does it make sense to help you with this with our Justice NFT Angels?

6 Likes

well can always make a new one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Figured it out, with the help of another member. If you register with same email, and confirm it, it will bring in your old purchases.

5 Likes

Wondering if you need to release them in small batches of five or ten a day in the future? If it’s accurate that you sold 100 or so of each today then PayPal saw tens of thousands of dollars go into a new PayPal account today. I’m sure like most banks they have automated flagging for fraud reasons.

4 Likes

wow hundreds

nah just about 20 sales

8 Likes

My apologies. I was basing that on back of the napkin math as the Unexpected Gifts thread showed a screenshot of someone getting number 100 out of 7000 or whatever. I presumed that was chronological.

5 Likes

oh, thats random
but i can change it to sequential, i thought random is more fun

17 Likes

Don’t worry folks.

History proves it that Dream always replaces older stuff with even better sutff.

I am gonna hella miss FP but I am sure we will get something even better!

16 Likes

i removed the paypal connection,

restarted the protector and it seems fine…
so maybe gumroad will handle the subs on their end.

I had changed my system there to stripe last week lol.

i just left the few things paypal specific

22 Likes

Yeeey! Checked Gumroad and my membership seems intact!

14 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Same with mine! :four_leaf_clover::moneybag:

5 Likes

Does this mean we are ok to try to purchase the new wearable NFTs?

3 Likes

nah, but
lets see if 2checkout approves me

:smiley:

13 Likes

Hello, everyone,
I’m kinda new to the forum, I often see posts about NFTs and have always wondered what NFT is
I tried to do search, but there are too many threads about this topic, and I have no idea which one to look at.
I feel so embarrassed because I don’t even know what NFT stands for, what it is used for/how we can use…
Just basic stuff
Can someone explain for me?
Or refer me to thread/post from forum??
Thank you

PS
To be honest, abbreviation is often used in the posts, (like BOL, BPIL…), I know it’s easy to write that way and I assume most people in the forum understand, however, a new comer like me had no idea what those abbreviations about. I’m getting some of them, but still many times my brain is like ??? … LOL

1 Like