The Sapien Shop [Reworked & Open]

birthday-wishes 2

4 Likes

What HAVE you tried it on? No, wait - donā€™t answer that :rofl:

Sorry, Sammy couldnā€™t resist! :hugs:

14 Likes

Is there a possibility that the Eternal Bliss and the Fearlessness pendant would also be replaced with a tag? And are there maybe other big fields on tag on the way? So i know how much money i have to keep aside :blush:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:

@Gnosticmedic27 Happy Birthday broskii :birthday: Thatā€™s wild. You had my lil brothers bday, he woulda turned 23 today.

Not saying that to bring the mood down by the way. Iā€™m all good! You have a wonderful birthday my friend. Celebrate it to the fullest :partying_face:

25 Likes

Thank you my brother Sammy!

Thatā€™s so cool! Happy birthday Pablo! Wherever you are :angel:

Pretty happy with these fields. Itā€™s a good day. I have covid actually LOL. So Iā€™m off work when I was supposed to be on today. Thatā€™s a gift. I needed more time off.

13 Likes

Looool nice

6 Likes

Thank you Lanos! :)

5 Likes

All good bro, covid? no problem. We can take some shots on zoom looool

4 Likes

Take care @Gnosticmedic27

4 Likes

Not sure why they keep doing this, i havent done anything wong.

but i am glad for the few of you that managed to buy while it still worked.

I can try again with stripe as well.
later on.
the nfts are fine, but i am unsure how to process the skin care as yet
(i might have to change the design as well, seems they cant print the ones i have up)

32 Likes

God they are a ridiculous company. I was so excited to grab the candles.

9 Likes

financial protector will have to be discontinued as it uses paypal for subscription

15 Likes

:frowning: big bummer

6 Likes

No worries, we on your side

4 Likes

Crap, man. That was a good one.

8 Likes

Interestingly it does not recognize aaaannny of my email addresses and I know Iā€™ve purchased before from Sapien Shop.

3 Likes

I know Quadible does a chash app sorta of payment and even does a payment method where u can buy it through ur amazon account so u can have a look a them two option.

Most likly reach out to quadible if u want beacuse she has had the same issue where he paypal was mass reported by users

2 Likes

THIS is why itā€™s a priority to move away from the current financial system, always changing the game on you for whatever reason.

itā€™s ridiculous.

in the meantime, perhaps these would be a better fit.

Shopify Payments
Stripe
Google Pay
Authorize.Net
Square
dwolla

discount for crypto payments (incentivize to more over to crypto)

4 Likes

this is kinda wrong though?
there is no legal way to solve this? Like with a lawyer?
how am I to refund customers etc.

cant sell nfts

I have to check, EU needs all purchases to have phone check verifications etc.
like some extra layer of security.
(unlike the us version)

10 Likes

you should reach out and have them explain what TOS you ā€œbrokeā€ along with the whereabouts of the money. As they are the type to hold the funds ā€œfor investigationā€ for 6 monthsā€¦

shitty company.

5 Likes