The Sapien Shop [Reworked & Open]

It’s worth of a shot I think

4 Likes

I dont think so, besides its on my name
which any regular search will show is crap, (i have come to accept and it doesn’t bother me, this is just the pure logical reasoning here) it really is no wonder companies drop me for no reason,
it is just bad liabilities.

Oh… your THAT insert name
;)

13 Likes

hmm
I not sure you understand or anybody does really,
or maybe I am just an idiot.

when you drag someone’s name through crap, it remains stained
the internet is forever.
if it is less or more doesn’t matter, it still is there.
which affects your identity, credit report and whatever else.

You don’t introduce yourself by name anywhere because people will look for it.

you tend to cringe when people say your name.

Financial institutions will do in depth checks if you wish to use their services.
Be it truthful or not, they base their decisions on this.

It is the logical thing to do.

I had to try 3 different banks before one that doesn’t do much identity checks accepted me.

People don’t really understand the real world effects of things they do on individual lives.

Dont get me wrong, i am glad one bank accepted me, better than none.
I am glad i can try options and have a potential solution.
But no, it does not oxy clean anything…

It is a fact.
So it is difficult and becomes more difficult to get anything done really.

27 Likes

You once said
“As with the general trend in human societies, it is particularly difficult to go beyond the accepted beliefs of one’s world view. When a new thought or idea is presented, the first response is usually not ‘pleasant’, mockery abounds. New ideas have to be around for a while before anybody will support it. As we persist in growing this ever evolving library and as more of this knowledge spreads, we can see the effects of what defines a Morphogenic field. (100th monkey effect) An undeniable idea that is proven to be solid. Unshakable and imbedded deep into the world views of society.
Those who grow with these concepts and ideas as a normal part of life, will undoubtedly be the ones to shape a new world as old dogmas fall away.
The future is yours”

for what it’s worth, I was going off of that. I want to see the mockery go away for you even a little, I see this as an oppertunity to perhaps turn the tide a little, that’s all.
I know it affects you. And I’m so sorry it’s a reality. But you’re right I won’t ever understand the depth because I’m not you. Nonetheless, I just wanted to help- or lessen the impact of what it does, that’s all.

I don’t know if it has been asked before, but is an alternative to paypal planed ?
If not, I’ll adapt, just asking for future purschases

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Do you know about Align Pay?

3 Likes

yep
applied to 2 checkout and looking into others.

will check it out

7 Likes

https://www.alignpay.com/
Dan Bongino is legit bro. I don’t see you getting denied. He’s a lot of the money behind Rumble too. These guys are building a parallel economy.

2 Likes

also Square (if it wasn’t mentioned yet)

3 Likes

Hmmm… this Dan Bongino?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Dan Bongino and the Big Business of Returning Trump to Power | The New Yorker

Ur the top creator on spring surely u can use that to get some talking going on.

Oh God really? You wanna get into politics here? I love Trump, so? But yeh that Bongino…the free speech/freedom absolutist. So it would be a great option for Captain.

5 Likes

Not international,

US only.

nice suggestion though

and both of you are great, dont let a political misunderstanding get in the way,
if you think about it really
you both want something good to happen, which is an awesome thing, just disagree on the means.

trump… cards, aces or fold, whatever
that is the real game there ‘poli-tricks’

ahh anyways
lets get this thread hype pumping.

23 Likes

Dude… Who’s talking about politics? The guy seems like a grifter from all I’ve read about him.

Anyways… let’s get this thread back on track.

ahh sucks

Maybe you shouldn’t believe everything you read.

:+1:

1 Like

I would suggest the same for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t need to. I use my discernment and I’ve known about Bongino for a long time. You said it wasn’t political but that was a lie. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

I feel like a bunch of us need to get together, network, pool resources, and create our own international payment processor. Obviously it wouldn’t be easy. I think more of us should start networking in general business wise.

9 Likes

Yes i agree.
There are societal groups anyways that do this,
why not have one that isnt greed and control based.

18 Likes