The SapienMed Mastery Webinar (April 14th - 12 PM EST)

@SammyG

Can i ask, if i download this is it many giggs? I dont have loads of space on my hardrive and heard it’s about 10 hours long haha :slight_smile: thanks again for your efforts!

1 Like

Cheers!!

1 Like

Thanks again.

I’d imagine a lot of people are getting this message. Maybe a private YouTube link might be a better idea to avoid this?

1 Like

Fuck i was just about to buy it, did u atleast get the document

It does work, u have to copy full link, the second row, and u can paste link in VLC

Thanks got the video, the document, the audio seems to be work only in the left.

Hey @SammyG , the crystal method you mention in the doc works very well.

In fact it gets super powered when like done with more crystals even.

Question is, do the crystals also get cleared while doing that automatically right?
Or should one still consider clearing them the old ways, like on sun or full moon etc.

Technically i think it should not be necessary since similar ideas work with it, what do you think?

Oh and a tip for everyone else. Have them all together in the pocket, crystals and image fields. It should enhance the ideas of having the fields in pocket when not actively using them, but getting benefits. I think.

Peace :zap::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Got everything, thanks

It’s working for now

Thanks Sammy for this hard work.
Very very useful info
Cheers :clinking_glasses:

ya this and also seems the fields integrate better.
no clearing needed esp if you clear your enviroment with enviromental fields.

i also had fear of listening to burning sage while carying those fielded crystals.

it is a very verstile method of reaching the fields.

and i have to ask…

i charged mine for hmm. four hours. then slept with them. eight hours.

they were almost empty.

so rule is one hour charge two hours effect? or else?

1 Like

and looping acu automation with them crystals makes everythung go in ya.

2 Likes

I bought this 2 days ago. I didn’t get any email with access links. From the order information page, the item is not yet fulfilled. What should I do?

2023-05-20-06-39-44

Hi same happened with me check your spam folder its there.

1 Like

There’s nothing related in my spam folder. I got emails for the first two items, but nothing about “SapienMed Mastery Webinar.”

1 Like

Ok got it the webinar download email was sent after few days by sammy ask him to send you again and he sent it to the previous buyers only.
@SammyG

1 Like

Did you solve the problem?

2 Likes

Yes. Sammy sent me the download link.

2 Likes

Checked my spam but never received my webinar link. Help, pls?

Hi, cass_hart!

welc purple flowery

3 Likes