The Scorpion NFT (Community +)

Great little animal) turned out. People can do it…

7 Likes

I do want to say, the first day at the gym with scorpion was my strongest day ever since making my come back 3-4 weeks ago… I felt super good, i knew from the warm up exercise (pull ups) that things where different as i felt muchhhhh lighter

Ive been feeling weak during my work outs but that’s because i listen to a lot of hardcore during lol was pretty nice to see how much stronger i got in this work out, tomorrow will mark my second day at the gym with scorpion, i got back! (My favorite) I’m excited!!

13 Likes

Then his venom probably acts on you not as a relaxant, but as a stimulant. He’s just biting you in love. :grin: :rofl:

13 Likes

My GF is going gaga over some skincare line which has Scorpion Venom as the star ingredient…

15 Likes

I also found this information when we were shaping the design :)

About a year ago, British actress Kate Beckinsale announced the launch of her skincare line with mrvlskin. According to the actress, the new creams and serums are based on peptides derived from scorpion venom.

The 49-year-old actress looks 30 years old.

(Movies with her: Love & Friendship (2016); Untouchable1 (2019); Absolutely Anything (2015)

MRVL Skin Solutions, makes products based on the venom of blue emperor scorpions. Scientists at this company have found that this venom helps regenerate skin cells, fights free radicals and stimulates natural collagen production. This means it blocks the signs of aging and smoothes out creases and wrinkles :)

15 Likes

When Scorpion was first dropped almost 3 weeks ago I was impressed with how well she worked with the Goddess Sekhmet for protection. Perhaps it’s Scorpion’s element of the Egyptian Goddess Selket, who is also daughter of the sun god Ra! Selket was depicted with the head of a scorpion or with a human head with a scorpion’s body. Both together are quite the Power Couple for the ultimate protection grid! :pouting_cat: :scorpion:

What I wasn’t expecting was how well Scorpion would work with Idunn & the Apples! Both have very strong health and rejuvenating elements, but their approach is quite different and synergistic! Today I am feeling a lot of upgrades to my physical and energetic systems as a result. Very dramatic upgrades to be sure! :scorpion: :apple:

24 Likes

Quick lil update

Planned to do some Uber eats today so i played my usual money stack ( divine will x3 probability X5 lucky horse shoe x3 life of magical abundance x3)

I went online and 10-20 minutes went on and i got no deliveries

I asked my scorpion “(my scorpions name) on top of all of the other things i asked you to do, i need you to help me attract money”

Less than 5 seconds go by and i got a delivery :D

24 Likes

I hope you didn’t make a sacred animal bite someone to death for this purpose :yum:

11 Likes

Haha imma go around mugging people for their money with the scorpion! :grin: :laughing:

13 Likes

what a visual that is! :rofl:

12 Likes

This project feels great, I missed it😅

6 Likes

Would love to hear your experience with it.
Would love to try it out or acquire it one day.

How has it been to have this nft for you gals and guys?