The Secret Garden Picnic (Closed)

11 Members, 2 copies each

Today, I’m surprised to see the amount of pollution and adulterations done to our food and water supply. Toxic heavy metals like aluminum are in the air. Pesticides abound. Genetic modifications. There’s even talk of vaccines being spread through the food supply. The water contains residue from pharmaceuticals, industrial cleaners, pollutants from experiments and weapons. Not to mention what they put into the water like chlorine, and fluoride.

You really can’t avoid it. It’s very difficult to find truly pure, pristine food and water now. I even watch people who are trying their best to grow their own food, but they still have to rely on “conventional” sources sometimes. Even the food they grow they don’t have total control of the water and soil that goes into it.

That’s what this NFT idea is for, to fix that. The focus here is on purification.

So how is this going to work? Well, I thought the NFT could be a portal. A portal to a secret garden. In this garden, all plants, animals, prepared foods and beverages are in their intended pristine conditions. There is no pollution, there are no adulterants. Once any kind of food or water enters the portal, it is cleansed, mended and delivered to its highest possible state for health and well-being.

This isn’t really about enhancement, as we have fields like the food charger and divine ingredients for that. This is about fixing a problem.

I would like this to have a mandala that will transform the food or water in a couple of minutes, an item maker, and an audio as well.

You can use this field for your groceries, your dinner parties, your crops, as the field would begin at about a 10 ft. diameter and expand in distance the longer it is played.

So if you’re interested in the opportunity, please express your interest below.

17 Likes

Super interested!

3 Likes

Nice idea, interested

4 Likes

Very much needed in this age, interested and one copy is enough for me.

3 Likes

Interested.

1 Like

Very interested.

1 Like

Awesome idea - love the pic! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok very interested :herb:

2 Likes

Interested!

1 Like

What a cool idea, i’m interested.

1 Like

Ok. Someone did express their interest privately, so we are at 11 members.

However, one member said they would only take one copy. So we could take one more person if they will do the same.

1 Like

Interested if there are still a spot :)

2 Likes

Would you be willing to buy only one copy?

Sure, no problem

1 Like

Great, it’s settled then. Twelve of us, this is now closed and I will create the group.

Please include me

2 Likes

@Siri sent you a DM

1 Like

@Rosechalice ok to close :) thanks

1 Like