The Self Refresh

How should I compare this with PONR?They all look similar to warm-up field.

Is it possible to say that PONR is better in very bad timing, and TSR will be better in good state?

1 Like

dont be shy to reuse this during your day…one or two loops…especially when somebody provokes you…triggers you… some of the …normal people… have very sharp teeth these days…

a stack that i am probing now is:

Self refresh x 2-3
primordial spark 2x3 together with PONR or without is up to you…
auric repair x1
schumann x1
acu automation x1
(thanks @Maoshan_Wanderer )

6 Likes

ponr is an energetic, subconcious, etc… blockage remover and then repatterns you to self-love,gratitude, acceptance, etc…

the self refresh seems to put you in the best mental/physical/spiritual position you can be at the given moment. So I think they have different uses. I guess you can call this your spiritual morning coffee.

9 Likes

I feel a little better indeed.

1 Like

Ok tnx do you know for other two new fields discount name ? :nerd_face:

1 Like
4 Likes

Tried this stack and feels amazing!

• PONR
  • Self Refresh
  • Critic to Supporter
  • Remove Unconscious Clutter
  • Plasma Flaunt
  • New Perspectives
  • Acu Automation
  • Schumann Resonance
29 Likes

Sounds awesome.

2 Likes

Does this include jing and chi?

Unless they’re included in these pieces, I would guess “no.”

2 Likes

I tries this when I wake up and gave me a lot of energy and excitement to do thubgs.
I got tired and played again after having lunch and am energized again.

8 Likes

guess I know which field Im buing next, that was fast lol.
With how intricate and complex some fields are I cant help but wonder how it is humanly possible to hold so many concepts in mind at once for enough time to create those fields its really mind blowing. this field would be entire 90minutes stack few years ago.
Future is now I guess :smiley:

13 Likes

I tried last night before sleep, and feel my mind clear. But it’s not easy to sleep.

2 Likes

That makes sense, given some of the items mentioned in description. You might want to try Unbreakable’s method:

and see how that works for you instead.

3 Likes

Your stacks are my holy grail
Thank you for it :3

2 Likes

Yeah, with Tibetan Rites

I’ve never felt more at peace from opening my wallet and going broke on these fields, because I’ve never purchased anything before that felt even remotely close to being such a valuable long-term investment in myself, my health and even my wealth.

Broke today, still happy. Wealthy next year, even happier (not from wealth itself, but from these fields in combination).

@Anon38164362 Out of curiosity, what measurement is used to determine the price of a paid audio?

There are some extremely valuable ones for super low price for example. And it almost seems like the most useful ones range from $10-150, like for health, spirit, healing etc. Then there are ones that are “luxury” ones so to speak, which are all quite pricey like the Muscle ones.

I have no complaints what so ever on the pricetags, every audio I purchased are worth every penny. Just curious.

Is it the intent of the audio? How complex it is to make? Time-consuming to make? A combination of all?

8 Likes

What’s the difference between Point of No Return and this one?

2 Likes

luxury items and things beyond the human experience are generally expensive.
Health stuff is usually free or has free or low-priced equivalent.

Such is the measure loosely used.

57 Likes

This as a Refresh Self field , would it be beneficial to place it right at the end of a playlist stack ? , As a integrator/distributor/refresher function to harmonise us into the optimal best version of present being with all the fields that were previously played in the stack before this field ? My guessing is that’s one of the reasons why it charges our 3 dantiens to support the changes the rest of the fields played before this are doing on our bodies and there’s also the reason for harmonising and better integrating into us ( sought of like the acu automaton field) that the function of Grounding is in this field . What do you guys think ?

3 Likes