The Septarion Chi Ball - Limited Time

So, we’re going to blow this wide open for you.

Septarion, the great dragon golem, will create a chi ball of the energy of ANY YouTube video you paste a link to below and send you, within seconds of your posting a link to the field.

This won’t be up long free. When the new Ko-Fi updates go up… it’ll get moved. It does take a small toll on my personal energy. But feel free to use it as much as you want as long as I leave it up. Just do likewise:

“Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of linktoyoutube, thank you.”

Of course Septarion will leave out any harmful additions and convert any poorly energized fields or subliminals into pure energy in the highest way she knows. Yes, you can get a very badly made subliminal to work wonders with this.

I have requested the admins to close this topic. The new version is available at https://ko-fi.com/post/The-Septarion-Chi-Ball-K3K4NRJA7 for $33.33+ “Student” subscribers and up. It supports any media you can access metaphysically, as well as god/angel/demon/entity names directly.

19 Likes

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Love Gravitation Wave - YouTube, thank you.

2 Likes

Septarion, I wish to recieve a chi ball of Memories of Joy - YouTube, thank you.

3 Likes

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of A life of magical abundance - Youtube, thank you…

3 Likes

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Love Gravitation Wave - YouTube, thank you.

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Abundance Mindset - YouTube, thank you.

2 Likes

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of The Healing Container / Energetically Programmed Audio - YouTube, thank you.

2 Likes

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Energy Sensitivity - Calm Version Updated - YouTube, thank you.

2 Likes

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 🧬🩸🦈 Subliminal ✠ Vortex Empowered ⛧ Divinely Charged 🚨 Don’t Abuse ⛔️ - YouTube, thank you.

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of Energy Sensitivity - Youtube thank you :green_heart:.

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of 72 names of god pronounced solfeggio 1122hz - YouTube, thank you

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to receive a perfected chi ball of Infertility Cure [For Mens]: Cure Sperm Motility, Increase SPERM Count & Production - YouTube, thank you.

1 Like

Did it work? You didn’t paste the link.

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of The Healing Container / Energetically Programmed Audio - YouTube, thank you.

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY: Attract Good Fortune and Miracles W/ Law of Attraction Vibration - YouTube, thank you.

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to receive a perfected chi ball of Get Rid of Eye Floaters Fast and Naturally―∎ affirmations - YouTube, thank you.

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of The Alchemical Revision of Trauma - YouTube, thank you.

Thank you as always :white_heart:

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Become Rich, Attract Wealth & Financial Abundance―∎𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 - YouTube, thank you.

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of math (enhanced learning series), thank you.

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of mechanical engineering aka the inventor (enhanced learning series), thank you.

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of 200 iq (morphic field), thank you.

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Vitiligo Experimental Treatment (Energetically Programmed Audio), thank you.

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Luckiest Person in the Universe (Morphic Field), thank you.

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Lottery blessings and magnetism (Energetically programmed), thank you.

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Divine cosmic luck (Energetically programmed audio), thank you.

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Creative genius (Programmed energy field), thank you.

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Photographic memory (morphic field), thank you.

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of ENHANCEMENT (Energetically programmed audio), thank you.

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Expand mental energy (Morphic field), thank you.

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Self Love and Acceptance - YouTube, thank you.

Septarion, I wish to recieve a perfected chi ball of Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube, thank you.

1 Like