The Shaman's Path

This will be a series of 3 NFT. The name says it all, but this will be a very specific trail. It will be one hundred percent dedicated to shapeshifting. Yeah. Shapeshifting. To connect with the animal part of our soul.
It’s of utmost importance to begin to connect with the astral animal because, there the soul has already transcended all the negative of the human. The energy of the animal is sacred and pure. It’s time to connect each one with that power, that fragment of your soul.

They will be 3 nft, in order to progress in the connection with our animal side and make a strong base to make the shapeshifting possible.

1st NFT: Connect with our animal totem on earth.

2st NFT: Connect with our Fylgja (it is a part of our soul that materializes in animal form. And the animal will correspond depending on your way of life and how you are). It’s like a animal totem in the astral.

3st NFT: Shapeshifting.

Ideally there will be 8 people with 1-2 copies maximum.

Anyone can apply. In the end I will decide by vibration guided by Odin. He will be the one who will decide who enters.

It’s nnot necessary that the same participants are in all the groups, but if you want to be in the last one, you must have been in one of the previous ones.

astralWolves_large

25 Likes

My brother!!! :facepunch::muscle::heart:

Incredible series!! Congratulations on your first leadership and wow haha 3 x 1 getting through like the kool aid guy :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Oh my, love those wolves! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Little Odin, I really believe in you :)

But don’t forget our 2 joint projects
lol

9 Likes

This looks juuuuuicy!!:star_struck:

6 Likes

Thanks sister! :heart:

Hay que darle con todo :muscle:

6 Likes

He is ready! He can do it.

And Odin is fully backing him up!!!

7 Likes

Como a violin prestado o chancla vieja :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks my friend :mage:

Of course not :P. This is totally different from what I had suggested to you. My priority is our projects now and will take some time to choose the people to this group lol hahaha

7 Likes

Sounds fascinating, I would like to join

5 Likes

This is really interesting I would like join ! I am curious with my animal totem and connecting to my Fylgja, and since I have Odin NFT maybe i’tll make me better to in tune with him.

But I haven’t got to any community project before so I’m quite new, and I’m no expert in animal totem stuffs…

5 Likes

It is not a requirement to be an expert in these topics or to have participated in a group before. So relax :)

I will wait to see how many more people are interested and I will make the selection.

5 Likes

Such a relieve to hear that, I hope through this project my connection with Odin will strengthen as well. Been trying to communicate or trying in tune with him but i still got a lot of process and maybe one of the cause is i’m not sensitive enough.

Anyway thank you Mosseti hope lot of people interested in this project!

4 Likes

I would like to join.

4 Likes

Alright
@Snow @lonerism @Light_Gnome You are in :)

5 spots left, don’t be shy

5 Likes

Ill join the 2nd and 3rd group since i already have a well connection to my totem animals on Earth

All the best brother :heart::facepunch:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m interested, but let Odin guide your decision on this… I’m curious to see what he thinks. I won’t be offended should the slot go to someone else

3 Likes

Welcome aboard! Odin said yes :)

4 spots left, don’t be shy!

4 Likes

I am interested

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 spots left. Odin don’t bite… i think

2 Likes