The Shungite Shake

The picture of this one is tasty.

I know about the EMF protection aspect, but can anybody tell me if Shungite helps in being able to absorp more energy/fields / do it more efficient?

Could it make Quasi Kinetic Aura obsolete?

1 Like

no it doesnot make anyting else obsolete. it has its specifics.

1 Like

I had such a good day yesterday and couldn’t figure out why I so relaxed when I was in a crowded building in my downtown area. I didn’t have much time to play my stacks so I just carried my nfts and had looped shungite a few times before I left. I think I was among 100’s of people and normally my body starts to tingle a lot and sometimes anxious but this time I was just feeling chill around everybody lol. Last night I looped this for a hour and noticed my head felt very spacey and I think I can feel my spine more felt a line of heat going along my neck to my lower back and sorry to get graphic had some of the smelliest bowel movement I have ever smelled in a minute had to pinch my nose lol.

8 Likes

I feel like this can be an upgrade an replacement for those in a sense

I think i will still use the 5G audio.

1 Like

perfect.

devil gone!

keep it up!

Since this stone is used on water filters due to it’s high carbon content, do you think it may help to remove mineral salts from hard water? Maybe playing it while I take a shower or to the stored water to wash the dishes? It’s just water softeners are way too expensive in my country…

4 Likes

Such a good idea! I wonder if It would work that way.

1 Like

Me too

I have read that physical shungite/C60 can drastically increase energy sensitivity/field results from several posts back in 2020, has anyone that have been using this field noticed it?

5 Likes

Just got it! Amazing audio! Nice beats and the effect is quite pronounced!

1 Like

How so? I bought some 3rd-grade pieces of shungite and am going to test them soon in some drinking water. I wonder whether the field is also for water…

I have used Shungite healing rods while doing Egyptian Positions of Power Qigong over the years. My clairvoyant medical intuitive tested Shungite rods versus Egyptian Healing Rods from Russia and found that the Shungite Rods were much more beneficial than the Egyptian Rods.
So for those who do not want to spend time using actual Shungite, this audio sounds promising.

4 Likes

Is that Eric Isen by chance?

I do love Shungite! My water setup is still the same, I just use the new Sapien Potion bottles now…

3 Likes

Wow, how do you know of Eric? I have used his services since 1997. Usually have him test anything related to energy work before I buy it. Mainly qigong forms. What do you think of his accuracy from his test results? And what do you think the limits are to his Xray vision? He is awakened and about to become enlightened via the Golden Age Movement.

1 Like

I can see things when my antenna is not dirty with thoughts and remnants of chaotic energetic contact, haha let’s just leave it at that :slight_smile: (I never ever interfere with anyone’s free will and probe into energy, I only see images that are shown to me)

It was easier with you to see his image via your post because of his strong energy presence and the strong impression he has made on you. I quite like his energy (based on what I feel of him through you)…A little stern, more emphasis on wisdom kinda energy …

I don’t personally know him though…

5 Likes

Eric has Q&A session free online each Sunday, Golden Age Movement meditation follows the Q&A if you ever wanted to tune into his energy directly. He’s a good guy. We once used him to scan our 5 yr old terminally ill daughter at Johns Hopkins Hospital while she was in exploratory surgery. While we waited Eric told us what he saw in her. When the surgeon later reported his findings to us, we just smiled because it was almost verbatim of what Eric had already told us. He has done TM for over 50 years. Was not born with gift of inner sight. He got it as a gift during an experimental TM course long ago. I have been on a Oneness movement course with Eric, so that is how after many years of using his services via phone, I finally met him in person on that course. Sounds like you have quite the gift yourself.

1 Like

Naaaw, just that the Divine Mother has been kind to me, and it’s all the grace of my teachers. She keeps playing, and I am just an instrument of Her will. :pray:

5 Likes

I am truly impressed! You have described Eric so accurately. Amazing. The sterness comes across, but it has softened quite a bit ever since he began the Oneness movement with the avatar. And you are right about the wisdom aspect of Eric. Do you offer your services professionally?

1 Like

Lol no, I don’t have any professional skills haha…

You should check out some Qigong related fields - Fajin Gong, I’d requested Captain to create something that models after traditional fājìn , 發勁 - but improves vastly upon it… Its an amazing field…

5 Likes