The Shungite Shake

“Shungite is technically not a crystal but a mineraloid (like amber, opal, or obsidian), due to its structure. But that doesn’t make it any less powerful! Used for centuries, shungite has long been considered a stone for healing, with Peter the Great of Russia using it in his spa to purify water1. Northwest Russia is actually where the largest and oldest source of shungite lies, with other deposits reported in Austria, India, Kazakhstan, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.”
Shungite Properties: The Benefits Of This Purifying Stone | mindbodygreen

The stone has a unique composition. It contains fullerenes, or 3-D spherical molecules made of 60 carbon atoms. These molecules are hollow and sometimes called buckyballs.

Along with fullerenes, shungite consists of nearly all the minerals on the periodic table.

The origin of shungite is a mystery. Typically, materials made of carbon come from decayed organic substances like old forests. But the stone is thought to be at least 2 billion years old. This is before organic life existed on the planet.

Some theories of shungite’s origins include:

• a large meteorite collided into Earth and deposited shungite into the ground
  • shungite formed due to microorganisms in nearby water
  • the composition of organic matter in sedimentary rocks changed over time

Although scientists are unsure of how shungite was formed or where it came from, they attribute the stone’s potential benefits to its fullerene content.

47 Likes

by the way , there are two types of shungite: 75% shungite and elite 95%. The second option is more durable to use

5 Likes

my shungite shake brings all the boys to the yard you damn right, is better than yours

11 Likes

I can attest to Shungite power to “nullify” EMF etc.

I remember one time i was living at a x place and the main pipe broke and the Complex Manager was having a fight with my Landlord so nobody was fixing anything while me didnt have water at home, so frustrated i rented another place at x location fast just for 1 month.

Mind i was new in this city so i didnt know all around and i went to check that new place at night, went in quickly with the owner and said yes its ok ill take it for 1 month until they fix the issue in the other place, went to pick up my clothes and stuff (the place was furnished) and moved that night at 10pm (btw it was a small place, a studio very small)

i kept waking up, i was sweating, super anxious, terrible headache and i was like wth is going on??

Anyway, i took some meds and tried to fall asleep, the next day i got up still feeling weird and sickiesh went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for work and there was a small window but higher than me so i just took the shower and when i came out i was nauseous and my ears were ringing, worse headache etc. Literally i could feel the hard palpitations etc

I was like no, this is not normal there must be some sort of electric plant around or something that im picking up or more like having my energy sucked whatever.

I got a chair to look out of the window and OMG

Yes, a whole Energy Plant with lots of towers and energy boxes right next to the building, i dont know how on earth they built that building there, then i understood why that woman was so prompt to say yes its ok for 1 month only, and it was cheap! Because i guess everybody leaves quickly after.

Anyhow i had to stay there at least 2 more weeks until i could get more money to go to a hotel or something.

I went to the crystal store asking for what could help me to nullify that and tah dah:

SHUNGITE is what they recommended.

I bought a LOT of them and placed them everywhere in that apt, like everywhere including of course the bathroom. And ohhhh what an immediate relief!!! :pray:

Everything started to fade away i could feel it building like a shield around me and the whole apt, it felt pure and thick.

I ended up staying the whole month with zero issues.

I gifted them away little by little, im sure i still have one or 2 around.

But ill be def getting this audio.

Edit: yeahhh i still have one!!

33 Likes

Just read an article about the evidence that EMF/EMR can cause Leukaemia/Lymphoma in adults and children :thinking:

3 Likes

my oh my!

Christmas again!

thank you Dreamweaver!

instabuy! yummy!

soo…hmm…read all about it…buy it! all of you who can afford it.

second i fathom this is the second smart crystal audio after the rose potion.

so this is a smart shungite. unfathomable awe.

a booster, healer and protector, antiseptic and antioxidant in 2 mins something.

not forget a manifestor too.

perfect in combination will be stacking with the aura repair audio, the ruby audio and also the base chakra audio or the new root cause audio.

a session of astaxanthin audio afterwards should seal the deal.

oh my oh my!

well i really adore the ability of Dream to surprise with his acurate delivery of the things who are needed just as they are needed. i am a fan…ever more.really adore his ability to deliver!

10 Likes

Can we charge water with this one you think?

5 Likes

I believe so it says in the gumroad description:

"Detox the pituitary, spine, brain, pineal gland, soft tissues, liver and colon of harmful radiation, digital sha qi, and even negative multidimensional frequencies with shungite infused water. "

9 Likes

sounds cool :+1:

3 Likes

My lady has a shungite shake every morning :sweat_smile: emf protection deluxe

5 Likes

Well timed and deeply needed. Thank you for this Cap, EMF is a constant thing to contend with these days and annoying to waste such energy to resist and harmonize the effects of it. I hope this mutes the issue with just a few daily listens

7 Likes

I wonder about mineral suplementation . I take this little tablets from time to time. Its packed with minerals.

7 Likes

I just bought this mainly for the emf protection I live near a few cell phone companies and got lots of devices myself so it was a no brainer for me lol. Gave a few loops and can notice a major sense of relief my body isn’t tingling has much and feel like my body temperature is cooling off. I never attributed emfs to be the cause of anxiety but I feel more relaxed now and also can smell things more strongly aswell.

16 Likes

Let me just clarify something here @Jen

The description is how other places/ websites promote it.

Its not directly saying that this audio charges the water, but id bet everything to belive it is so, otherwise i dont think he would put it there. In the description for his audio. But who am i to say.

I think i better say that, im sorry. blame The Silver Thread always connecting the dots and showing the big picture :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Lets see if the boss confirms it, but ill def test that when i get this audio :)

8 Likes

Anxiety, depression and intrusive thoughts are one of the immediate effects of EMF. As well as blurred or unclear senses from heightened stress hormones and just feeling ungrounded/ energetically balanced.

Awesome to hear this field nullified that for you. Looking forward to trying it!

5 Likes

ChatGPT on Shungite: Shungite is a black, lustrous mineraloid that is primarily composed of carbon. It is found only in a region of Karelia, Russia. Shungite has been used in traditional Russian medicine for centuries due to its purported healing properties. In recent years, it has gained popularity as a healing crystal and is commonly used in the production of various products such as jewelry, water filters, and phone cases.

There are three main types of shungite, each with different carbon content and physical properties:

1. Type I shungite, also known as elite or noble shungite, has the highest carbon content (98% or more) and is the rarest and most expensive form of shungite. It has a shiny surface and is often used for decorative purposes.
  2. Type II shungite, also known as Petrovsky shungite, has a lower carbon content (between 50% and 70%) and a duller surface than Type I. It is more commonly found and is often used for water purification and healing purposes.
  3. Type III shungite, also known as ordinary shungite, has the lowest carbon content (between 30% and 50%) and is the most common form of shungite. It has a dark, matte surface and is used for a variety of purposes, including electromagnetic radiation protection, water purification, and spiritual healing.

The claimed benefits of shungite include:

1. Purifying water: Shungite is believed to purify water by removing harmful chemicals, heavy metals, and bacteria. This is why shungite water filters are becoming increasingly popular.
    https://www.researchgate.net/publication/347207878_Shungite_application_for_treatment_of_drinking_water_-_is_it_the_right_choice
  2. EMF protection: Shungite is said to protect against electromagnetic radiation, which is emitted by electronic devices such as cell phones, computers, and microwaves.
  3. Healing properties: Shungite is thought to have healing properties and is said to help with various ailments such as allergies, asthma, and insomnia.
  4. Spiritual protection: Shungite is believed to have protective properties and is often used as a talisman or amulet for spiritual purposes.
  5. Boosting energy levels: Shungite is believed to help boost energy levels and reduce fatigue, making it a popular choice for those looking for a natural energy booster.
  6. Improving skin conditions: Shungite is said to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can help improve skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
  7. Enhancing mental clarity: Shungite is thought to have a calming effect on the mind and can help enhance mental clarity and focus.
  8. Relieving stress and anxiety: Shungite is believed to have stress-reducing properties, which can help alleviate symptoms of anxiety and stress.
  9. Supporting the immune system: Shungite is said to have immune-boosting properties, which can help support the body’s natural defenses against infections and illnesses.
  10. Improving sleep: Some people believe that shungite can help improve sleep quality by reducing electromagnetic radiation and promoting relaxation.
  11. Balancing chakras: Shungite is sometimes used in alternative medicine practices such as crystal healing to help balance the body’s energy centers, or chakras.
  12. Enhancing spiritual growth: Some people believe that shungite can help enhance spiritual growth and promote a deeper connection with the universe.
  13. Supporting physical healing: Shungite is sometimes used in physical therapy and sports medicine to help support healing from injuries and improve physical performance.
  14. Reducing allergies and respiratory problems: Shungite is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce allergies and respiratory problems such as asthma and bronchitis.
  15. Promoting detoxification: Some people believe that shungite can help promote detoxification by absorbing toxins and impurities from the body.
  16. Enhancing meditation: Shungite is believed to have grounding and calming properties that can help enhance the meditative experience and promote spiritual growth.

However, it is important to note that there is limited scientific evidence to support these claims, and some of these benefits may be more anecdotal than factual. As with any alternative medicine practice or crystal therapy, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using shungite or any other natural remedies.

There have been some studies conducted on shungite and its potential health benefits. However, it is important to note that the research is still limited, and more studies are needed to fully understand the effects of shungite on human health. Here are some examples of the research conducted on shungite:

1. A study published in the journal Environmental Science and Pollution Research found that shungite can effectively remove heavy metals from water. The study showed that shungite can remove up to 99% of lead, copper, and zinc from contaminated water.
  2. Another study published in the journal BioNanoScience found that shungite has antibacterial properties and can effectively inhibit the growth of certain types of bacteria. The study suggested that shungite could be used as a natural antibacterial agent.
  3. A study published in the Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics found that shungite can effectively shield against electromagnetic radiation. The study showed that shungite can reduce the amount of radiation emitted from electronic devices such as cell phones and laptops.
  4. A study published in the Journal of Molecular Liquids found that shungite has antioxidant properties and can help protect against oxidative stress. The study showed that shungite can scavenge free radicals and reduce oxidative damage in the body.
  5. Another study published in the Journal of Applied Biomedicine found that shungite can help reduce inflammation in the body. The study showed that shungite can inhibit the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, which are associated with inflammation and various diseases.
  6. A study published in the Journal of Water Process Engineering found that shungite can effectively remove organic contaminants from water. The study showed that shungite can remove up to 70% of organic matter from contaminated water.
  7. A study published in the Journal of the American Chemical Society found that shungite can be used as a natural carbon-based material for energy storage applications. The study showed that shungite can be used to produce high-performance supercapacitors, which are used to store and release energy.
  8. A study published in the journal Materials Science and Engineering: C found that shungite has antibacterial properties and can effectively inhibit the growth of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria. The study showed that shungite has potential as a natural antibacterial agent.
  9. Another study published in the journal Chemosphere found that shungite can effectively remove polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) from water. PAHs are harmful chemicals that are found in contaminated water and can have negative health effects on humans.
  10. A study published in the Journal of Biomedical Materials Research found that shungite can enhance the biocompatibility of medical implants. The study showed that shungite can improve the adhesion and proliferation of human cells on implant surfaces, which can lead to better healing and reduced risk of implant rejection.
  11. A study published in the journal Applied Surface Science found that shungite can be used as a natural adsorbent for the removal of organic dyes from water. The study showed that shungite can remove up to 98% of organic dyes from contaminated water.
  12. A study published in the Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in 2020 found that shungite nanoparticles had potential anticancer effects against human breast cancer cells, and may have potential as a natural cancer treatment.
  13. A study published in the Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research in 2017 found that shungite water had potential antimicrobial effects against oral bacteria and may have potential as a natural mouthwash.

While these studies are promising, more research is needed to fully understand the potential health benefits of shungite. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using shungite or any other natural remedy as a form of treatment.

10 Likes

This whould go well with the Electro Smog album. :muscle:

4 Likes

Shamelessly plugging my friend’s book hehe

A Qigong form to go with the Shungite field …this form utilizes Shungite energy specifically

11 Likes
3 Likes

so we charge water with it yes? or also listening on loop like other fields?

1 Like