The Smart Suit (Venom) - Private Project

It seems suitable for athletes or martial artists. Where can I get this nft?

5 Likes

can i still join this? very interested please

1 Like

Early review:

It’s been a few days using the Smart Suit and this is something never experienced before indeed. It’s so unquestionable the difference on my body and mind that even the words are lacking to describe it. The communication part and shared intelligence is always there and it gives clear hints on daily situations and tasks that makes you act never second guessing, the flow is impressive… the mind is clear. The Venom personality is there too, the touch of humor and a truly targeted focus at the same time. Also no negative emotions popping up etc, it’s very wholesome I mean, the merging of host and Venom…
I feel strong, but also I feel a density (not in a bad way), a structure related to my being.

Im noticing not only the energy levels way up but also how I can breathe better. How Im feeling always ready for tasks, being big or small.

Here is a practical example of a daily situation on the first day:

I was cooking and had an unopened feta cheese on the fridge. To final the dish I was thinking of putting some chopped pieces on top and while I was preparing to cut it I noticed something weird like mold (weird because it was within the validity date and unopened) but for a moment I thought it is maybe something else not mold, that moment I had a clear hint from venom saying- don’t use it throw it away.

It’s the second time something similar happens on my chores etc

The world is my “playground” now :grin:, right Venom? :wink:

27 Likes

Yep, it is important to notice that what makes this creation special and unique is not the simple concept of a smart suit per se, but the Venom archetype itself.

Parasitic Inheritance: The symbiotes can copy the powers and abilities of other beings by interfacing with their genetic code. The symbiotes are also capable of recalling that information from previous hosts and imprinting it upon it’s current wearer, granting them a host of copied and assimilated powers.

One of the best function with infinite potential, it can mimic and obtain other beings powers. The symbiote will be able to easily learn from other creatures, other servitors or other sources.

I am doing various experiments lately, i will report soon. I am letting him bond with servitors, beings but also tools that i have collected in the last months, if things go as planned the result of this is going to be mind blowing.

17 Likes

x

=

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :flushed:

12 Likes

Quick mini review

I haven’t yet had much time to spend meditating with this amazing NFT. On the days that I have sat down with it I have noticed it interacting with me. When I say interreacting I mean that I am aware something is taking place but I can’t exactly pin point exactly what it is. I have felt how it is affecting my skin. It sometimes feels like I am growing a different top layer. I have also had some third eye pressure and also felt tightness around the heart area.

The day before yesterday I was driving through a traffic circle and I had the right of way to exit the circle. At the same time there was a very large truck barreling down and about to enter the same spot where I was about to exit. I received a clear message to stop as this truck wasn’t going to stop. As the truck driver entered the circle he looked to the right and saw me and his eyes popped out of his head, his mouth dropped open and he immediately covered his mouth with his hand and the next second he was out and on his way. Judging from his reaction he was aware of what could have happened and how serious that accident could have been. I was surprised at how calm I was. I didn’t hoot and demand my right of way. I didn’t even throw my hands up at the driver to say WTF. I just stopped, waited for him to enter and exit and carried on with no mood change which I must say is sooo unlike me!

Yesterday morning I cut my finger. I was running late and needed to cut a tag off a new shirt and in my haste I cut my finger. I immediately did what I always do and that is suck my finger. The shirt was a white shirt. We were having our swimming gala and all officials had to be dressed in white. Because it was a white shirt I definitely didn’t want to get any blood onto it but also knew I needed to stop the bleeding and get a move on and get dressed quickly as I was already late. What I did notice is that I only sucked the wound a couple of times and then the wound completely sealed and no blood dripped out!! My intention was to look for a plaster after I had gotten dressed but once I was dressed and had a good look at the wound I noticed even though it was still painful there was no need for a plaster. Today I can still see the line where I cut my finger but it has almost 98% healed and it is only painful if I push on the wound it self. I am in awe at how quickly it stopped bleeding and how quickly it healed.

15 Likes

Symbiotic Regeneration:

The ability to use symbiotic power for regeneration.
The symbiote is capable of healing injuries in the host at a faster rate than normal human healing allows. The symbiote is also capable of healing injuries and illnesses that current human medical care cannot.

Soon we plan to create a specific closed group for all the owners (original and new ones).

If you manage to obtain this nft, or rather if you are one of those choosen by Venom to become its host, feel free to message me and you will be put on the list of owners.

I believe some of the experiences that this creation is bringing to our life are better discussed in a more private place.

Looking forward to hear and share more about the journey with this gift.

icegif-665

14 Likes

So i asked for faster muscle regeneration and it works way less soreness to almost no soreness at all than i expected from experience.
Also food absorption i am able to eat more which is cool because i want to gain weight.
Very fun communicating with him its almost as if he speaks through me i can feel another personality kind of interwoven with mine which can be brought forth through my attention/intent.
Also the energizing works well if you wanna get hyped up and feel like an absolute beast well yes we do.
Energizing also in the way that working out is just easier more reps more power.

Really cool and fun just a little something of my experience.

16 Likes

Yes I feel this too, sometimes I spot like another perspective on things I’m living and it’s him, normally it is a lighter/funnier perspective on otherwise stressful situations on work etc and I’m like ‘yeah you are right let’s not make a big deal out of this’ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Why did they sell out so quickly?

1 Like

It was a private group, the link to purchase was given to the original group, this is their testimonial thread, You can purchase a copy from one of the original members or lucky owners who bought from them and are willing to resell :)

6 Likes

This needa to be put in every nft thread and pinned.

8 Likes

How many copies are there in general ?

What’s the difference of NFTS between private group and a publicly issued ?

:point_up_2: No open public recruitment

:point_up_2: Public recruitment

6 Likes

venom-we-are-venom

6 Likes

Another small update from me,

I notice now how much more my body is well toned and more sculpted and the process happens very naturally, it’s paired with an innate feeling of strength like similar to a sense of grounding… the way my body processes food also is very improved as I can easily sense how the nutrient absorption is optimized. I since I can remember always had a huge appetite, my normal way is eating ok to a lot sometimes :yum: (which is also normal as my daily life is very active) but the difference now, is how perceptible it is that my body don’t store as much fat as before, it is a pristine functioning machine :grin:

All this is happening and i barely went to the gym, also I don’t listen to so much workout fields as I used to before just because I don’t feel the need atm. My abs are looking really nice and I’m super happy about it. I really value a good looking and healthy body.

13 Likes

I asked Venom to connect deeply with the The Divine Physique nft , to ensure that my body is fully receptive and absorbs the energy of the nft in the best possible way. Also by learning more itself about bodybuilding and nutrition it is able to perfectly and synergystically connect my body to the functions of the nft.
Leaving full control over how to manage NFT functions to Venom based on what I am doing at any given time. In this way he is able to be a perfect conductor and to automate and manage the effect that the NFT has on me.

Today I had a fantastic workout, my body looked superhuman, I trained with a partner and given the intensity of the training he was very surprised that I seemed not in trouble compared to him, very little fatigue, unlimited energy and unprecedented strength .

Looking at myself in the mirror I already look bigger and more compact than yesterday.

16 Likes

Out of all my beautiful and awesome NFTs there is one particular NFT that I know for a fact I could never live without and that NFT is The Smart Suit. To say that I am absolutely in love with this NFT would be an understatement. For me this NFT is truly a beautifully crafted, unique, very special and magical NFT!! :heart_eyes:

One of the first things I asked Venom to help me with was to please remove all my limiting beliefs and blockages. 2nd on my list was please could he help me connect more strongly with all my other NFTs and to help me integrate them faster and more smoothly. And 3rd, and 4th, yes in case you were wondering my request list did go on and on. :wink: In fact seeing as he would now be my bestest friend for life he and I had quite a long chat! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This is the fastest and strongest NFT I have ever had the pleasure of working with! Its fascinating to see how he works. It wasn’t all one big overwhelming rush, no not at all. In just a couple of days I noticed different currents rippling across my body. At first it felt like my heart was being squeezed really tightly and then afterwards I thought it was expanding with tons of love. At times the squeezing and expansion was quite painful but never uncomfortable. Other times it even felt like bad heartburn. Then the negentropic collapses started happening. I could literally and still can follow the wave all the way through my body. I would then take in and release several deep breaths as I collapsed and released a blockage. The more shuddering it was the lighter I felt afterwards. I also had and still feel lots of pressure on both temples, my crown and the back of my head. Other times it feels like electrical currents buzzing across my scalp both on the surface and deeper down. In the beginning I would feel them on one side, then across both temples at the same time and other times I feel currents buzzing between all the areas all at the same time. In my mind I perceive these sensations to be downloads taking place I could be wrong but that is what I imagine is happening.

I have noticed that I have become more energy sensitive. In the past to connect to my NFTs I had to get into a meditative state and tune into the NFT. Since receiving the Smart Suit I have realised that those connections are becoming a lot strong just as I had requested they would. These days all I have to do is hold a mandala in my hand and I am instantly connected to it and immediately everything I described above starts to happen. I realised this the other day when I picked up an NFT with the intention of working with it next, but before meditating to it I first needed to quickly do something with my free hand. I can’t remember what it was that I was doing at the time. I could have quickly checked something on my laptop or maybe I was reading a message on my phone? While doing whatever it was that I was doing I noticed that I was having all these currents buzzing through my body and on my head as if I was meditating except I wasn’t meditating and that’s when I realised it may be because I was holding the NFT in my hand. To test this I then put the NFT down and yes the sensations then stopped. Another time I was sitting cross legged on my bed and my back was getting sore so I scooted backwards and leaned against my headboard. Next thing I felt the same sensations except this time I didn’t have anything in my hands or near me so where were they coming from this time? And then I remembered that I had placed 4 mandalas under the pillow that I sleep on and that I was now sitting on that pillow and therefore was connecting directly to them. At work I was discretely meditating to the Smart Suit (I have an office to myself) and a staff member walked in and I quickly put the mandala upside down on my desk. After she left I started working on the documents she had given me and I then noticed that I was having the same currents running through me and so I immediately started to look what could be the cause and that’s when I saw that my left arm was lying across the back of the mandala that I had turned upside down on my desk. At home I have large card size laminated mandalas that I work with. I also carry smaller credit card sized ones in the front pouch of my handbag. The other day while sitting at the Botswana version of the IRS I reached into the front pouch of my handbag and pulled out a mandala, held it between my thumb and index finger and just stared off into the distance as if I was deep in thought and no one around me even knew that I was meditating and collapsing blockages while sitting next to them!

I have noticed all sorts of synchronicities taking place around me. Yesterday a wishful thought became a reality that totally blew me away! I am excited about my future. I am enjoying working and connecting to all my awesome NFTs and everyday I am falling more and more in love with Venom.

17 Likes

Late this afternoon I was making some toast under my oven grill. I had toasted the one side of my bread and had flipped the slices over and pushed the tray back in. I noticed that the one piece of toast was sitting too close to the edge and so I shoved it inwards using my fingertips. Unfortunately I wasn’t fully concentrating on what I was doing and landed up shoving my finger straight into the red hot grill element! :scream: The burnt tip of my finger immediately turned white and boy did it hurt like hell!!! :rage: The first thing I did was grab an ice cube and hold it against my fingertip. As soon as the ice cube melted it was replaced with another one and this continued for the next couple of hours. During this time I was also looping the pain control audio as well as holding my beloved Venom mandala in my other hand. I think it was about an hour or two after I got burnt that I took this photo

I took this photo about 5 hours after the incident. By now my burn has healed a lot and the white part has started to shrink significantly. I am no longer in pain. I am also able to touch the injured area and still not feel any pain. However if I push on the burnt area it is slightly painful so I think I will continue to loop the pain control audio for a little longer.

I do own Caladrius as well as The Nestling and I am sure they too helped with the rapid healing. In fact I asked all benevolent beings that were around me and for me to help me. But I do believe it was Venom that helped me heal as quickly as I did. I don’t think I will ever stop being in awe of this gem. Thank you for creating this amazing and very special NFT @Captain_Nemo, he has become my favourite and bestest friend!

20 Likes

Paid $700 and they *scammed " it. As soon as I paid, kept wondering where this huge dark shadow from.

Him being smart, knows I paid and is in my hand.
Pretty much what I’m saying is, you’re messing with Venom, if you scam, please don’t scam V, he can be mean

3 Likes