The Smarter Rife

The description of what the Smarter Rife is beyond belief so I had my medical clairvoyant test the claims. He surprised me by telling me this will do what it claims. It will deliver whatever frequencies are required. He saw it working as an anti-inflamatory getting rid of inflamation which is involved in almost every disease. He said for me it will start in the gut and then move throughout the whole body. My own thinking is that if this image and audio does what the descriptions claims, then should not Sapien be nominated and awarded the Nobel Prize for medicine. I have owned Biztronic’s software Rife Machine on my computer for several years and I am not aware of any healing from using it. But Sapien’s version probably is a superior delivery of the Rife frequencies, and then adding the Tesla ray to it, is even beyond Dr. Spock’s medical scanner from Star Trek. Who is the guy, Dreamweaver??? I am going to buy this NFT for sure.

10 Likes

Tonight I had Eric Isen test Smart Rife to see what it would do for me, and if all of the claims for it in the description are true or not. He reported that for me it would get rid of inflamation which is involved in almost every disease. It would start in my gut and then branch out to the rest of my body. He said this audio/picture will deliver whatever frequency is needed for healing. He thought it was expensive though. I disagree with that part; to own this NFT is cheaper than what my medical practitioner charges Medicare for a 10 minute Zoom consult with me. Even after Eric’s seal of approval, I still have trouble believing this can really work as described. Kind of beyond belief. But I feel compelled to go for it in case it really does work. I would like to see a lot of testimonials from people stating what it has done for them.

8 Likes

In a “normal” world, he should’ve received multiple already. I mentioned that before. But as you know, we live in a world where profit is way way more interesting than progress.

Yeah it’s not expensive if you put it in perspective. But even if you think it is expensive, there are ~400 free fields by now, probably more.

That’s because it is.
You don’t have to believe it. It will help as you’ll have less mental resistance. But you don’t need to believe in this to work and it will work anyway

15 Likes

I was told that there can be technical difficulties when buying a NFT from Sapien. I have never bought a NFT. I was told the technical part would be too much for me so I should not buy. Does anyone have experience buying this NFT, and what is the process of buying using Sapien NFTs that would make it too technically challenging?

2 Likes

I am keen to know who says such things.

All you need is the Phantom wallet, and to set it up, it’s explained when you click the link to claim the NFT in the email after you purchased an NFT.

It’s pretty straightforward

10 Likes
7 Likes

How many copies left? Have plans for this towards getting it next month!

1 Like

454 @DavidBert44

1 Like

Thanks for reply. Person who gave me the warning about technical problems has never bought a Sapien NFT.

1 Like

Yikes, only 6 people have bought Smarter Rife so far when it sounds like this NFT works as a combination Medical clairvoyant plus energy healer?

45 copies are bought already

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Whoa plenty to go!! Thanks man!!

1 Like

yes! There must be a chance to buy it in a short time
:+1:

Are there more testimonials on this one? I had some good experiences on the Max Heal, however for this one (and I am a sucker for healing fields) I did not see a lot of updates on it?

So how do you get to check the available copies? just keep addingg it to cart till the limit is reached?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Do we have to ask the field what to work on or will it identify itself the problem areas and start healing?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

I am seeing so many commenting on this, but has anyone actually used the field and if yes what results are you seeing. If this scans and picks the needed frequencies then does that mean listening to smarter rife is enough for most of the health concerns unless something is not addressed by rife.

3 Likes