The Solidifier

Alright so I only got 1 book sale instead of the intended 10 which I set as my goal for the Solidifier. And that one was probably one of you awesome people. I still see this as a fun experiment. I think my own limiting beliefs were getting in the way. Need to work more on that playful approach when it comes to the material goals.

After reading this I realize I’ve been using it for far too small and superficial things compared to what is truly possible with such a “power-aid”. To be fair, it is my second day of it in my possession. Perhaps it is teaching me and guided me to re-reading this thread and finding your thoughtful detailed post. Thanks for having written this.

2 Likes

Do you need to print out the mandala and then put your finger on the black hole or can you do it saved as a picture on your phone too @Captain_Nemo?

1 Like

Picture on the phone is fine.

4 Likes

Can someone please help me. I have just bought this and i have ZERO idea what to do.

Ive downloaded a crypto wallet and i have no idea where to go from there.

I am a complete newbie to all this and im scared i will lose this.

Thankyou

Hello :) which wallet are you using? We mostly use Phantom here, but any Solana-compatible wallet should work

An email should have been sent to you by now. The one titled “Claim your NFT” is the one that enables you to download and transfer your NFT to the wallet.

Just set the wallet up, keep your phrase in a safe place, this will be your password.

After the initial set up is complete, the transfer should be easy - The wallet address is the “name” of your wallet that you use to send or receive the NFTs to. It should be displayed on your wallet. The claiming page will have a space designated for the entry of your address, to begin the transfer.

Here is a thread with images that will help you be more familiar with it:

Buying NFT Guide

5 Likes

Thankyou.

Ive just got a solfare wallet there… but the claim your ndt page only takes me to a link asking me if i have a wallet… but then doesnt do anything else?

There is nothing to download when i click on the claim your nft link itself? It just takes me to that page?

Confused

Ive just looked at your set up guise and mine definitely doesnt do point 3 of letting me cluck yes or no to if i have a wallet

1 Like

Np, the claim email should take you to the page where you transfer your wallet to your address, and after the transfer is complete you can download the NFT image in full resolution. (but we also have another thread for that) if you are using a pc/laptop, it is better to select the “Add your wallet Manually” option as it lets you choose your specific wallet and is easier to work with. From there, you paste your address into the space designated for it and confirm the address, to start the transferring process.

1 Like

It doesnt do that…

I have screen shotted what happens when i click “claim your NFT” and it doesnt let me link anything… it merely asks me if i have a wallet

1 Like

I am going to bed now and will reply in the morning.

Honestly any help is really appreciated.

With love and hope

Kindfulness1

Yes it asks to open the page on a pc/laptop since this is where the manual option is

I never really claim any NFTs on phone and do it on my pc all the time

I’d suggest if it’s not always a feasible option, then maybe go with Phantom wallet, so you could claim the NFTs from your phone

Perhaps also, using a desktop view of the page would work. Though, I do not know personally as I haven’t used it that way before. It is worth a shot :)

3 Likes

Thankyou so much, its worked brilliantly this time.

Your help is really appreciated!!

Kindfulness1

1 Like

Right…

So im clearly more past it than i thought…

I apologise in advance but are we to simply press the black hole on a computer/phone screen ?

There is no audio with this i take it?

What do people mean when they say they wear it? How can you wear this haha…

With love and a slight giggle at myself

Kindfulness1

2 Likes

In the past, the sapien shop sold wearable dog tags, that are now discontinued. Many of the new NFTs are designed as wearables, so you can print them out for example as a tag, or perhaps a ring, or an image, etc, in your pocket or elsewhere. Thus you wear them.

The soldifier in my experience is sufficient to have the image open on your phone and doing the procedure. The energies are immediately felt.

4 Likes

Wow, thankyou for that breakdown

This honestly blows my mind! How life changing

1 Like

One more manifestation has come to pass
Stated in Dec 13 and on Feb 11 it came true

15 Likes

Friends…

I have a few questions about this field…

Why is understanding black hole and its event horizon helpful ?

If i am married and i want to be in a happy marriage, do i have to ask my wifes permission seeing as it may involve our relationship changing? What about my little girls permission as shes only a baby?

If we set an intention and it hadnt manifested after a month, if we clear it, is it fair to assume that we have a head start with that particular thing if we try and manifest it in other ways pike visualising? While we set a new wish?

Or are we best just sticking with each one until it fully manifests and then moving on?

Thankyou

Kindfulness1

1 Like

She accepted to be happy with you when she said yes to you :) so there is no need for permission.

Now if you are trying to change things that were agreed on and or incorporate new ones that only you think would make the marriage happier but she disagrees then yes you are trying to control the situation and it wouldnt be fair to her if she doesnt know.

As for the baby, as long as there is joy, happiness and a healthy upbringing im sure she agrees ;)

Its been said one wish at a time

2 Likes

Thankyou.

Can someone maybe answer my other questions… why is knowing about black holes important?

Can we meditate with this and if so how? Will it boost its power/tune us into its potential? Communicate with us?

Also… we are told of its power, as if its that powerful but advised to start small… Why?

With a smile

Kindfulness1

4 Likes

Sorry for the multiple posts… but last night i meditated on this… for about a second

The next thing i appeared in the blackhole and a FLASH happened… i snapped out of it

I then went in and out of some different almost lucid visions that lasted seconds, maybe 1 or 2…

Im realising there is more to this NFT than meets the eye.

Im an experienced meditator… is there more i can do here to harness its power?

I wonder has anyone meditated with their finger on the black hole, without an intention as such? Maybe even just filling up with gratitude?

Wow :)

Kindfulness1

4 Likes