The Solidifier

So you guys want to learn piano without ever touching a keyboard? let me understand this properly…

also there are many variables in the materialization of wishes and desires. one is time… not coming when your ego wants it doesn’t mean it won’t manifest.

4 Likes

So important to remember! :+1:

2 Likes

Fundamental question: what is the black hole, is it perhaps antimatter, that is dark energy?

1 Like

I think Capt added negentropic in it, from what Im experiencing it doesn’t just force things out of order. It does have an incredibly strong push shive but its still negentropy as it will go the correct path and force what ever is in the way to properly solve itself.

7 Likes

So I had this big ass fish get off my line today, actually had it in our hands but it got away. Let’s just say I have a new solidifier goal now so I’ll tell you guys how it goes :joy:

2 Likes

@Fender_Cad I thought Captain wrote something about Black Hole - let me see if I can find the post. Or may be it was something in a discussion I had - let me check my notes and try and find it. He had some fascinating thoughts on the concept of black holes based onnhis Astral exploration

I need to find a better way to sort through my bookmarks :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Lol just seen this.

Bro been studying for 2 years. :rofl:

11 Likes

A master at work

5 Likes

Mao wouldn’t trying to go into a black hole just kill Somebody.

I don’t see how it will work with AP

wouldn’t u just wake up like a dream. And what happens if one tries to end his own life during an AP

1 Like

Very interesting questions. I suppose Captain is the only one I know who has that kind of astral experience with blackholes/blackhole energy and can answer them. I frankly don’t know! I have stayed away from them astrally for the most part as they scare the shit out of me lol

As an interdimensional traveler/explorer, he is the one who can answer these questions :slight_smile: I am usually not a risk taker or too adventurous :sweat_smile: And my astral capabilities, compared to Captain, are like a torchlight with a weak battery shining at the midday Sun haha

26 Likes

I’ll probably end up getting this on Friday, can’t wait

2 Likes

Speaking about Black Holes :hole::eyes:

14 Likes

Imagine our manifestations are those stars :eyes:

12 Likes

Yep…

3 Likes

Well I look forward to reading the information you have found, many thanks.

we’re always getting instantaneous feedback based on what vibration we’re projecting.

So the question isn’t really how long does it take to work because it’s working all the time and it’s working in real time.

the question is really how long does it take for you to get into alignment with what you want and so the thing about alignment you gotta understand like attracts like…

you have to be a match to what it is that you want to attract. Meaning you have to have it within your field of consciousness that this is something that you want and it’s also something on some level you believe is possible in your reality. You aren’t pushing against it with doubt, frustration, anxiety, or anger rather you just have this expectation that this thing is going to happen and it just happens for you.

For example:

let’s say you’re about meditating but it’s middle of the day and you for some reason start thinking about lawn mowers making noise and get worried that they might show up which is a degree of expectation that they’re gonna show up. So they had to show up because they were a perfect match for what you was projecting in that moment.

in order to speed up manifestation, remember:
insistence is resistance.

Insistence is resistance when we insist on an outcome what we’re doing in that moment is we’re projecting resistance and resistance is fear, it’s a anxiety, it’s stress.

Insistence creates resistance.

if there’s something that you do want and you’re insistent that it happens

eg:
I need to get this job
I need to get this girlfriend/boyfriend
I need for her to say yes

what you’re projecting in that moment is resistant fear that they won’t do what it is that you want them to do. When you’re projecting that the universe matches you back so the trick with really speeding up manifestation is to be mindful of insistence.

A really great thing to practice is the idea that whatever
happens it’s gonna be okay whatever
happens I’m gonna roll with it whatever
happens it’s gonna work to my benefit

Avoid being insistent because the more insistent we are the longer it will take for the wanted outcome to materialize for us. So when it comes to how long does it take to manifest xyz remember it’s happening all the tim, but in order to get something that you want that you do not have the amount of time is equivalent to how much time it takes for you to stop being insistent. So be mindful of insistence and always remember that insistence is resistance.

Now we’re working with a black hole here so why not focus on the fundamentals that can work for everyone to make it easier to manifest whatever it is each individual wants to manifest. Working on the core belief, I’m sure other members are much more capable in creating a “script” for others to work with.

so i invite you to help :slight_smile:

31 Likes

I had a dream last night and in it, the torsion field was suggested over and over. It made me think of you guys and the conversation you’re having-

I used torsion today, for the first time in a long time, I chose an intent and I spoke it aloud. It was remarkable usually my thoughts jump from one thing to another at least a couple of times- not here. I was laser focused and I believe the field helped me with that.

Maybe experiment with torsion before using the Solidifier- it could help your mind be clear and focused right before

13 Likes

This is absolute Gold thank you for this

4 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

Zen dropping some wisdom. :bowing_woman: :relaxed:

1 Like