The Soul Continuum - Psychic University

Wonderful, thanks for the tip!

1 Like

I’m really interested in your experience, can you tell us exactly what you did while you meditated? Like did you feel yourself experience that or did you have a scene you played over and over, or did you repeat a phrase?

5 Likes

For those that know the teaching of Neville Goddard, think of this field as “living in the end” on steroids.

As for how I meditate with this field, I play this field in the background and allow myself to meditate to my breath for 5 minutes to get into the zone. Once I have reached the zone, I recite my affirmations 10-20 times mentally, then I visualize my desired outcome over and over again. All the feelings are amplified because of how great this field is, I feel my version of me getting that 2k exist.

I think when I did this prior to getting this field it wasn’t simple for me to do this, but SC made it click for me and here is the important thing, I think fields like SC for example needs to be actively be used from time to times when you want to improve on specific aspects. Yes this can be used passively to generally improve all things in your life but, the power lies within you, always has been.

Big bonus if you pair Malleable Ego with this.

36 Likes

Thank you very much for that :green_heart:

2 Likes

@Psychic_University
I just purchased this, but forgot to use the discount code…🥲

if you’re talking about this

Easter sale 22% off Sapienshop, Gumroad, Teespring

This discount code only works on sapien med fields

3 Likes

New updated stack experience, yesterday after the purchase:

10x Higher Self Soul Healing
8x Blessings from the Solar System

Then went to bed and started looping Soul Continuum while trying to sleep.

1 hour in, my energy body started vibrating and shaking back and forth heavily, almost like it would be ripped away from my physical body.
In the very same way one experiences the vibrating shaking when the astral body separates from the physical body when astral projecting.

It felt like reality after reality was switching under me and the astral body was shaken back and forth through those switching realities running through me.

Like being teleported through the scenes of a movie, where every scene is their own separate reality.
It happened at the speed of around five switches every second.
Like jumping from scene to scene in such a speed where your astral body cannot follow properly and by this gets shaken back and forth.

I wonder how many parallel realities I switched this night?
While the process was happening I gave a lot of various intents of what realities I want to switch to.

After around 2 hours I had to stop as the vibrational back and forth became too overwhelming.

Symbolic picture that may help with what I am trying to explain:

howtoastralproject

13 Likes

I love this field so much, i feel like its completly changed the course of my life and ive switched a timeline where all my past selves, alternatve selves and every self is healing from all traumas and emotional struggles. its been a painful 3 months of learning and levelling up but i think im here now and looking back its been absoloutely worth healing these parts of myselfs and i feel like its coz of this field
I feel so happy and light at the moment and just so optimisic for the future

so much more but its hard to explain in words , get this during the sale guys its worth it but i think ur experiences might be different i think its subjective

35 Likes

every since using soul continuum its brought alot of things from my past that i feel really guilty about, I try to accept these things but nothing happens, i know this field is the cause of this. And its makes my depression worse. i am not blaming the fields for my problems thats not it, i just had to get of my chest
I felt really guilty about it and so i told a friend and he just said what the fuck is wrong with you. I was like a child when it happened. but it really been bugging me these couple of months. It also made me realise that most the things i do are the scourse of loneliness.

I realise that as a kid alot of things were wrong, and its really effecting. I have a test in one month that is very important, i cant seem to get myself to study, i keep thinking about the lost time.

I dont know what this comment would achieve, but i feel like venting because i have noone to talk to, my mood has been getting progressive worse. I lost my hope, i dont look forward to anything anymore and i feel this field has made it worse, i cant seem to improve my mood. i Am somone who stress a lot, and its at an all time high, it really effecting my body and mental health. all these promblems seem to just timed perfectly to cause the most stress possible.

I genuinely feel like noone can relate to me , i have extreme trouble getting people to understand me, its to the point where when i try to explain things people dont understand me, which has left me feeling disconnected. I dont feel like i ever had a true friend who truly wants the best for me. I feel so lonely, right now its eid, and my whole family is downstairs while am just in my room.

My mood swings is really strange, i can go from feeling on top of the world to being so sad within hours.

8 Likes

Quite likely its the influence of the recent lunar and solar eclipse. I managed to get stable by focusing on root chakra and grounding - almost for over a month and I’m keeping it that way. Other practices include 5 Tibetan rites/Yoga by PU and simple inhale/exhale for 2-3 mins every few hours.

6 Likes

The field hasn’t made it worse. I suggest reading some of Sammy G’s posts on ego death. You had an identity that you believed was “you”. You were invested in it. Then along comes Soul Continuum and reminds you that it wasn’t “you” at all.

Why did you invest in this particular field and what did you hope would be the outcome of using it?

We can relate to you and we can understand you because we are going through the same things on this awesome path of life. There are exercises you can use to get a firm grip on “now”, like ho’oponopono or letting go exercises. I like doing the Inner Smile by just smiling at myself inwardly.

Thank you for sharing. Sending you love and healing energies.

25 Likes

I relate and understand you. I listened to you. Now reflect on why you feel this way about yourself and life. Why don’t people understand you? Why do you feel disconnected? Why do you feel lonely? Really get deep into these questions. When a question arises there is a possible answer that may come to fruition.

As Aang said, “It is when we are at our lowest point we are open to the greatest change”.

I can’t count how many times I fell at my lowest point, only to rise up better and better than before. :grin: You can rise as well.

8 Likes

we totaly understand you, every time when you post something. You’re a great guy, friendly and funny and with great insights and a curious mind, that keeps getting you forward on your path. There is nothing wrong with you, all of us have trauma and we are disolving it through these wonderful, miraculous methods. If you think that a field brought too much trauma to the surface, you can pause using it for a while and use soul healing / mental healing / trauma healing fields. It hapened to me when i used the Blueprint of Life for the first time.
Just hang on there. Life can seem more menacing or depressive these days because you’re not doing what you want to do (study for the test) - you could use Proactive Brain for that. The best thing is to just focus on this thing that you want to do, and after you solve it, your mood will automatically jump up and you’ll have more time for your personal life.
So just hang on there, and do what you can. We think you’re great ! :slightly_smiling_face::herb::rainbow::sun_with_face:

11 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor this is the YouTube channel of a Healer who regularly conducts excellent Group hooponopono sessions focussed on release of emotional trauma, repressed anger, inner child healing etc etc and upload the Recordings of these sessions on her YouTube channel.

Just try listening to some of her sessions. Fair warning though, keep a Glass of water, tissues and handkerchief or some clean cloth with you as You might cry a lot while you listen to these session recordings but at the end I hope that you will feel a lot lighter and better because that’s how I felt :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Wow, reading everyone’s feedback makes me so happy, I wonder why this field did not work for me even though I used it religiously for 3 months! :thinking:

2 Likes

Hello lonewolf,

How many times per day have you used this field?

The field description says:

Haven’t you really experienced anything positive?
Not even simply feeling a positive shift or a sense that everything will be fine?

Are you someone who notices changes easily or are you in constant brain fog?

Have you meditated with this field?
Have you journaled your progress / observations?

Have you used other non-PU and non-Sapien products in the meantime in parallel?

Furthermore, what you can try is playing these 2 fields before Soul Continuum:

1. Deep Aura/Energy Body Cleaning
  2. Crystal Alchemy for Unblocking Results with Fields (PU)
3 Likes

I had created a special afternoon playlist which basically revolved only around soul continuum, it has tracks such as kinetic quasi crystal followed by TSC x 6 times which I actively listened to.

I will be very honest with you, I did not feel even 0.01% shift while using this field, infact things rather took a 360 turn for me as when I had passed 55 days mark, my gf broke up with me out of nowhere it was pretty sudden and unexpected and things at my workplace also started to go downhill.

Yes, I believed that if I actively listened to this field it should help me faster.

I did not really write anything down but I am pretty observant of things and its easier for me to understand the effects of what I am putting into my daily mix.

at the time of using TSC? not really, and if I am being very honest with you, I have completely stopped using PU’s products, free or paid, you see PU’s product are pretty expensive and unique and I am always in awe whenever I read the description and feedbacks from other users here, I bought the top tier fields such as The Astro Abundance Buff, Elixir of Life, Elixir of energy, Elixir of luck, Blessings from the solar system, Height field, Dimensions of truth, master of conceptual thinking and a few more, and I honestly did not feel them working, even if I saw something it was pretty negligible which got my hopes up really high and I pushed more and was very dedicated to listening and assumed that things are working BTS for now before I see them shifting IRL but nothing really happened in the long run which basically lose me all my faith in PU, I dont mean any offence because his fields are working for a lot of people which is fantastic but I guess this creator is just not for me, so I rather stick to dream and not get myself really disappointed when I dont see results even after 6 months of dedicated use.

6 Likes

For me, PU’s mandalas work better than his audio.
But sadly, the audios seldom come with mandalas.
I wish Planet Healing and Development ones has mandala for each of them.

2 Likes

If you don’t feel TSC, try looping it nonstop while you sleep. Nothing else in the playlist.

It might be intense, but I’d be shocked if you still didn’t feel any difference when you woke up

4 Likes