:100: with this report.

5 Likes

is this needed for ppl with ascension naut

1 Like

They do very different things.

3 Likes

@JAAJ

Enjoying your reviews.
I’ve been using Soul Continuum for a couple of days now.

Didn’t feel as much as you did at the beginning (effects subjective as you mentioned), but I agree there’s a feeling you’re being redirected into better timelines.

It’s like a subtle assurance everything is going to be ok and you don’t need to worry anymore. The field will take things from here.

I hope to post a more in-depth review soon.

Got Book Absorber too.

25 Likes

How’s Book Absorber?

2 Likes

Interesting. I’ve had nothing but great experiences with BPIL. Pretty much anything I want to go my way does when I wear it. Soul Continuum, for me, has not been moving the needle much, yet. I have faith it will.

I still listen to it everyday and most of my daily stack is PU fields. But BPIL is my number 1 tag.

9 Likes

I think it would be cool if Soul Continuum was a mandala so I could make it into a tag and experiment with wearing it all day.

10 Likes

I am glad to hear that BPIL has been a nice ride for you so far.

I think everyone’s experiences will vary significantly because of the different incarnational plans and life pathes and Higher Selves’ agendas.

5 Likes

I do get a bit…jealous is the wrong word. Envious is a little strong too. But hearing you and Gnostic talk about Soul Continuum, I wish it was working as well for me. My present daily PU stack:

27 Reverse Swords and Ultimate Integration Tool round out the end of the list.

6 Likes

Have you tried playing Soul Continuum not just once but like at least for 30-60 minutes in a row?

In my experience a playlist is more effective when you play the same field several times in a row instead of repeating the whole playlist.

Playing every field once and then move on to the next and then repeat the whole playlist is the most inefficient way of listening in my personal experience.

Before the field starts to work properly you are already switching to the next, not building any momentum in the first place.

This is like calling a phone number, then instantly interrupting the call after 2 minutes in order to call another number.

14 Likes

I’m a taster. Once. Maybe twice a day for anything.

2 Likes

There are plenty of people who do it my way including Mao and Ugnis.

1 Like

Okay, but if their way of doing it is not giving you the results that you want, then maybe simply try a different way?

Everyone’s energy systems are different. The only thing that matters in the end are the results.

7 Likes

Oh I definitely get results with fields. This one not so much yet.

Perhaps I can loop this one for a week and see if there’s a difference. I’m fairly open minded.

6 Likes

I still say this one would be great as a tag.

4 Likes

Same for me. For example, I only started seeing changes with Capital Governance after I repeated it for more than an hour a day.

It’s for this reason that when I can I pause between one song/stack and another. With the brain fields that I collect in a single stack, I wait a while before moving on to something else; the cerebral one is the only one that contains various fields, because it is already powerful on its own, but perhaps I will experiment with more distance between one field and another.

3 Likes

@scribe

PU commented in the main thread about this question with regards to Soul Continuum and how another important factor in this mechanism is that the region that is being worked with and worked upon depends on how much the individual can currently handle and that with more use of the field it grows over time:

Therefore, have faith and keep using the field :pray: :rocket:

Since the region can grow infinitely, so can the effects!

20 Likes

I also wanted to add an explanation of “Region” and how I understood and experienced the concept so far. This is my personal understanding and hopefully @Psychic_University will correct me if something is misunderstood.

I will try to explain this in the most simple words and without going into probability theory, yet still I had to make a simple graphic:

Imagine the white square (the picture) as infinite space going infinitely into every direction.

And imagine that this space is filled with an infinite amount of possible parallel selves of yours.

In the picture, each grey circle represents a probable parallel self of yours.

These parallel selves can be anything, including versions of you in other timelines and other realities, as well as versions of you from your current timeline’s past and future.

Some of these parallel self versions “are living a best possible happy life” (arrows pointing up :arrow_up:) and some “are living a worst possible miserable life” (arrows pointing down :arrow_down:).

The “region around you” (the black circle) is the region that is affected by the Soul Continuum field with its effects.

Within the affected region all probable parallel selves are blessed with the listed effects of the Soul Continuum field.

The more of these probable parallel selves are being blessed with the listed effects, the more likely all of them are re-adjusted into living a “best possible happy life” (all arrows being turned to point up).

As YOU (the red circle :o:) move through your region (through space-time) with all the possible parallel selves around you being re-directed upwards to a wonderful life, so are you, yourself going upwards all the time into a maximum positive direction.

Your region of blessed parallel possible selves creates a “strong stream of positivy” all around you and that stream automatically energetically carries you forward into a “guaranteed positive outcome” regardless of your choices.

Furthermore, as the region itself widens, the chance “to download” a “more desirable best possible happy life” version of you into the current you increases (since there may be parallel selves of you that are even more positive than anything that you could have ever imagined and that were previously covered by the effects region and affected by the field).

The more you use the field, the more parallel selves within your region are being blessed with the effects of the field and redirected into a positive future.
Plus, the more you use the field, the wider the region around you becomes and with that even more parallel selves are redirected and the higher the chance to integrate and download even more, previously unknown, positive stuff into the current you.

You are becoming the ONE single point that “grants absolution” to all your parallel selves.

32 Likes

Are the selfs around you in space living the same life as the one ur living and the ones going up are moving up are living the same life as u but are picking are slightly different choices.

And so that’s how soul con, works by picking the self that is always picking the right choice, and so that’s why people reported feeling ensured that life will be good, because it’s an external thing?

If that doesn’t make sense I can reword it when I get to my destination

5 Likes

This is difficult for me to answer as I don’t yet understand how the multi-dimensional world really works. My mind is trapped in a 3D brain here…

I would say that some selves really exist (meaning that they are inhabited by actual consciousness from your Higher Self) and some selves a really just probabilities in a network of possibilities and potentials.

I cannot tell for sure, please ask me again when we meet on the higher astral planes one day. Or ask the Arcturians and try understand their answer :smiley:

Yes, this feels like a real effect taking place in my 3d reality.

As a simple trivial example, my current self wanted to eat something unhealthy, but then the next best version of me from 5 minutes from the future was downloaded into me and that version did not eat that unhealthy thing. Which resulted in a correction of my behavior in the now where it was suddenly the most easy choice for me to no longer eat that unhealthy thing. No willpower was required from me to resist the urge to eat it (versus me without the field, I would have needed to invest willpower to resist).

It is internal and external at the same time. Some effects are experienced more within yourself and some more within your outer reality. In the end it is all about your personal reality bubble.

13 Likes