The Soul Restoration Series

This series is proving to be an amazing set of fields to use daily or as close to that as possible it covers so many areas that I can imagine over time I’ll drop fields as this has covered it for me but I’ll see about that.

Don’t sleep on it I have Your Energetic Being yes it’s a beautiful field however owning all the components inside it is crucial based off my experience I see it as Your Energetic Being can be used daily then the others inside it a few times a week for maintenance almost like cleaning your house every day then a weekly deep cleanse. (But like I said at the start all of them should be used daily IMO maybe in a few months or years that opinion will change)

The ROI here is extremely high for everyone 10/10 set of fields. These are foundational for energy work.

Also currently got core on and I’m finding since getting the other two I can feel all 3 dantiens at once when I play one of them.

3 Likes

For someone with lots of junk from the past, what is a free audio that is similar

Free and directly similar: none

Indirectly, you could try Alien Intercession and ask the aliens to help you with your lower Dan Tien.

3 Likes

I agree the intercession fields seem very underrated

Before I had Soul core restoration I had used angelic intercession and asked them to heal/rejuvenate and seal my dantien and I have to say that it felt very similar to soul core restoration

3 Likes

ok

Etheric cord cutter and voodoo detangled could help

2 Likes