The Sound Weave - Website

Haha I know the feeling…

3 Likes

yeah that’s my mindset…the concept sounds cool but Idk

2 Likes

Also, I was curious on what else this Monk is capable of other than normal shielding stuff… I am sure there is more to him once more details become available…

8 Likes

Same! The ‘an active 24/7 servitor ward and protector’ sold me. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

yeah waiting on that. There are 1,000 of each NFT? I am kind of leaning towards Emotional Alchemy at this point.

6 Likes

Ooo what about the fool?
I just cant figure out if its like Astral Viber (where it works when you look at it not just when you listen to the audio)

4 Likes

yeh a little more
but nicely done numbers

these are made to be printed and worn
like tags as well.

16 Likes

I considered that too, and then my GF said, “Why get that when you don’t really have emotions?” Lol that stung, but also made a lot of sense :joy:

16 Likes

oh really? Nice! So this is the tag alternative.

3 Likes

stupi perhaps but to which wallet is this going to? i got the worrior. venly?

2 Likes

LOL…that’s hilarious! I guess especially with those other 4 fields as well, I prob don’t need it at all anymore.

2 Likes

Can the Flight/Fight help anxiety? Just curious!

1 Like

This new site offers download in multiple format (mp3, flac, wav), which is fun!

I only use Mp3 - because that’s what Youtube Cloud/iCloud likes (I keep all my audios on the cloud and stream them) - but this is a good option for the audio purists…

It does not have a library though, like Gumroad (so save your audios safely once downloaded)…

10 Likes

I think Negentropic Fool it is…I’m at the point in my life where I’m looking for a new career path!

10 Likes

Yup, I sense changes ahead for you… My “gut” feels it is the best one for you now… (although I am all Team Monk for now :laughing:)

10 Likes

Thanks, Mao! Makes me feel solid in my decision, and optimistic for the future! LOL

6 Likes

ouch!
haha, but its probably her way of saying you need it

1 Like

This is also a store that allows for people to sell their own audios! You can make subs and sell them too (they have to be approved to ensure there isn’t stealing or some nefarious stuff going on).

19 Likes

I use Phantom wallet and I have gotten The Warrior Monk in my wallet now :slight_smile:

5 Likes