The Sound Weave - Website

Will this be the website that will be primarily used for buying audios/nfts from now on instead of teepspring?

5 Likes

No
It is its own thing

14 Likes

Nvm…had to click “All Mail”…got it.

2 Likes

Nice so they are the replacement for tags.

Cough… cough Cognitive and Memory Enhancement Cough… cough
Sorry about my throat

5 Likes

It’s cool that we we receive the actual NFT in our wallet in less than 30 min

13 Likes

What wallet do we get it in? Is one created for us?

3 Likes

Solana on Magic Eden

3 Likes

@SammyG
Ello! Eventually, may it please be considered for adding the following audios to the platform for purchase, including:
Air Revitalizer
Zealot of Positive Change
Anointing of Holy Oil
RainDrops
The Devil Reversed
The Tower Reversed
and
Your Self Love, please?
Thank you! (For reading the outlandish request)

11 Likes

I think this platform is going to have its own unique set of audios. Also will have replacements for tags as well. And products from different creators as well. I will be releasing an audio there soon as well.

36 Likes

Oh ok!
So in regards to those- will it ever be possible to purchase the mp3 version?
( i have youtube premium just for that for like over a year and well I’d rather not pay 15 a month lol. but totally ok if not possible)

Ayyyo ;)

5 Likes

Great idea and very well executed. Congratz SM team and everyone who might have helped :slightly_smiling_face:

I see a huge potential in this as Subliminals are very powerful tools. It’s interesting to have a centralized place where creators can publish their work, with the safety addition of a trusted source peer-reviewing it.

Also having the opportunity to buy Energy Alchemy files in an easy way like this feels great man!

12 Likes

Like your own field sammy?

2 Likes

Do we have a choice of where to put these NFT’s ?
I’d like to know before I buy the Monk NFT.

3 Likes

you mean wallet wise?

no

9 Likes

i feel like this store was long overdue
really really nice to see

3 Likes

can it be just regular tracks and so?

Messaged my friend about it

1 Like

I can’t create the NFT, I purchased The Warrior Monk.
Sound Weave send a link to open the phantom app but nothing happens.

4 Likes

@Unbreakable - use the “manually link” option. The phantom wallet is super finicky, so manually seems to be the only way to get it to work.

Also, I see Brandon, the founder of Phantom now and then when I play golf, and we exchange some hellos. So, if you guys have feedback for their app or something, let me know and I will pass them on to Brandon. He is a pretty driven bloke, so I am sure he will want to act on constructive feedback.

18 Likes

Hm I have Mindzoom. I create my own personal subs sometimes. Perhaps I shall create some for here.

3 Likes

I have it too, it’s good.
You can create subs easily and even add them binaural tones.

2 Likes