The Spinal Tapper

Hello Danide,

not sure if my answer will still be relevant to you, but it might be for someone else.
Long story short, I managed to dislocate my shoulder and years later I was involved in a car crash and had some sort of whiplash injury. Since therapy for these sort of things is/was very expensive to me at the time, I had somebody show me a really helpful breathing exercise to realign all my bones in my body and let me tell you, it is a painful process. It feels as if I am breaking my bones every day.
The important thing is to be gentle with yourself and to not overdo it. Baby steps. Be mindful of your posture every day and it will keep improving. The pain and discomfort I was feeling was due to my bones realigning and my body having to use different muscles for support. So I guess this is also where the stiffness comes from. The pain will take a while (months, years) to subside, depending on the severity of your condition and on how long you have been living with it, but you are rebuilding your ā€œhouseā€ so to say. The thing is, the body gets used to a certain posture, whichever posture, and then the pain subsides. Never mind if the posture is correct or incorrect. When you change your ā€œnormalā€ posture, it hurts. Also, you will have to keep doing your exercises or listening to fields to not revert back. It is a lengthy process but itā€™s well worth it. IMO there are no quick fixes for these sort of things. Hope this helps :sunflower:

3 Likes

Hi uebermensch!
KY Nice mint

3 Likes

Awww, thatā€™s so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

damn, Mao u seening the future? I really wanted to read the youtube comments, but couldā€™nt since they all got deleted, its nice that you post them on all the fields

1 Like

what was the exercise

1 Like

An overview of intermediate common reported benefits (including reviews in screenshots of @Maoshan_Wanderer):

1. Neck Relief: Users reported immediate relief from neck discomfort and improved neck posture after listening to the audio field.
  2. Improved Posture: Many users noticed a significant improvement in their posture, including standing straighter and with better alignment. Some even described it as a natural change in posture without conscious effort.
  3. Back Pain Reduction: Users experienced relief from back pain and tension, particularly in the lower and upper back.
  4. Relief from Tightness and Tension: The audio field appeared to help with the release of tightness and tension in the back muscles and spine.
  5. Spinal Realignment: Some users mentioned feeling their spine clicking or realigning itself, which they associated with the audio fieldā€™s effects.
  6. Pain Reduction: Users noted a decrease in pain and discomfort in various areas of the spine, including the lower back and neck.
  7. Improved Mobility: Users reported increased mobility and the ability to perform exercises and movements without pain.
  8. Headache Relief: Some users found relief from headaches caused by muscle tension in the neck and shoulders.
  9. Correction of Pelvic Tilt: One user mentioned that the audio field helped correct pelvic tilt issues that had been present for years.
  10. Scoliosis Improvement: In one case, a user claimed that regular use of the audio field helped reduce dextroscoliosis.
  11. Nerve Issue Improvement: Another user reported improvements in a recurring nerve issue in the back after using the audio field.
  12. Initial Discomfort: Some users mentioned experiencing discomfort or pain in the early stages of using the audio field, which they interpreted as a sign that the field was working to correct issues.
  13. Fast Healing: Users noted fast healing and improvements in their back and neck health, often within a short period of time.

Itā€™s important to note that these comments reflect the subjective experiences of individuals who have used this specific audio field.

3 Likes

How has this field been treating everyone?

1 Like

Would the posture correction element de-knot the muscles?

I have scoliosis I, 5 degrees. I have never kept my posture straight in my life, and flat feet II are added to all this. I make this post as a promise to myself - to use this field every day, train my back and keep my posture straight.
For now, I can say that thanks to the field, it has become easier for me to be in a straight position, as if my muscles are adapting to that and also, I no longer forget to keep my back straight, the field serves as a reminder as it seems

11 Likes

hi LeGreatness, I have no idea what itā€™s called nor have I ever found it online, and nobody I have talked to has ever heard about it. And, the teacher vanished into thin air. Pouff! Haha. Sort of. Itā€™s a bit difficult to explain in writing. Basically you have to lie on the floor with your hands and arms in a certain position and then start to breathe into certain points along the back of your leg from the waist down and up and you have to ā€œfeelā€ where they touch the floor. Itā€™s very powerful. Itā€™s like some sort of meditation visualisation breathing exercise.

1 Like

Does this field provide alignment for knock knees and feet?