The Suit of Olympus (Private Project)

The NFT is Suit :grin: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Wh…Whe…WHERE IS YOUR ORANGE CIRCLE GONE???

1 Like

Aini
Aini aini
Aini aini aini aini aini aini

3 Likes

My brain trembles

17 Likes

also
I do not make the same thing.
Havent read into details above.
But on the building end, it resembles nothing else made, except of other suit projects.
Which have been great for some, Venom and Gut’s Armor.

This is meant or designed more of an Olympian divine Armor, and you can become pretty divine looking yourself, due to its effects.

36 Likes

To this day, I keep imagining the voice actor sitting in a small recording studio, and going all out on these scenes. It’s an impeccable, beautiful and stunning performance

Sorry for hijacking the thread

5 Likes

Satella Project? Xd

1 Like

The unseen hands are grabbing at you… :eyes:

1 Like

it’s a given you don’t make the same thing twice
this is not about your work or the final product
this is about arbitrarily coming out to the public, presenting another project’s work as part of your own.
the answer is in the details, it makes for a comprehensive outlook.

I know

Just adding my end.

10 Likes

By the way @Desiree you modified the original pdf, i have no idea what it is this screen you posted, but i gave a look at the original Enchanted PDF and it is not in the same exact order they were put in this description. Sure i used facial engineering, skull symmetry etc but you made to look like i literally copy pasted in the same order even, i only did put some of these in the end result goals.

You are focusing on a few sentences over a full text of a completely innovative alchemy and creation

This was not in the original Enchanted pdf written in this order

Also it sounds to me that he is referring to the chaotic posts of the thread not at the presentation text, because what is written is what was sent.

Of course then Dreamweaver creates the final product with its personal touch and choosing the most effective combination out of what is sent.

7 Likes

It’s not new to the NFTs scene, a concept that seems “new” to existing projects becomes a new extension or thought.

When a similar misunderstanding happened with Ouroboros and Yggdrasil, members of both projects have noted where it was unacceptable to use the same approach and where it was okay to use the principle of singularity as an emerging approach. the bias was diminished out of social responsibility, despite having two large teams working to achieve resolution.

The concept of Divinity was introduced by the Enchanted, and spread to several other projects that added more innovation to it.

It’s a most welcome effect and a leading inspiration that keeps the innovation going.

At the same time, branching off to several projects is unlikely to bring an organized conversation, but as it is referenced, having actively remembered the part of the description coming from other projects and reworking it to suit the framework of orthodontics is an amicable exchange of ideas based on mutual agreement, and is likely to happen all the time.

case in hand largely differs.

the eyes of the architect will be different - no matter how similar the wording or technology is, but the personal responsibility of drafting up an existing material doesn’t fall off.

After all, there seems to be extra measures in the confidentiality of the PDFs, to the point they no longer exist.
Such measures are a compass for the lengths of protection taken to ensure an absence of replication.

Are you saying you looked at the PDF, took out the things that you did not want, and proceeded to add the rest of the material to your project?

the Isometric facial lift is an independent technique, This is what you used. This is not the only way facial alterations can be communicated. Taking out what does not suit you and calling it your own, then coming to call it a modification. No.

You removed the parts that don’t suit the project.

The issue is not with the words, and is with full independent techniques. Simply, from now on, It is for the better not to resolve to copying others’ endeavors. The final product is good as is, there was no need. :slight_smile:

Just got this beautiful and amazing NFT :blush:. Looking forward for my progress and results with it

6 Likes

Welcome to the Olympian seats :smiley:

Olympus

I was waiting a few days to report the first effects that this creation is bringing to life.
But the Captain’s latest products are so advanced and innovative that they reach powerful levels in a very short time.

First of all, I confirm what is expressed by Ugnis:

This Suit is absolutely alive and very responsive, it is truly like being embraced and enveloped by the essence of the gods themselves.

As initial results, the first thing i noticed shortly after receiving the token is this Divine Aura that it creates around the wearer when summoned.
If anyone remembers the legendary Disney movie Hercules, I would describe this effect as the aura that envelops Hercules when he regains his godlike powers:

It is truly tangible, especially in photos. Probably due to the energies of the ambrosia mixed with the life force of the olympians with which this Suit feeds and envelops us.

My whole body feels like is Regenerating, Face Features Looking more Sharp and Youthful, Hair Looks fantastic & have a Divine Perfume. Glowing Skin, Piercing energetic gaze and a strong enhanced Force of Presence when i talk and move.

Among the various aesthetic NFTs in my possession this is the one that surprised me the most for how I appear in photos and videos, which are more reliable as they in my opinion give a better feedback of the “reality” from an outside perspective.

20 Likes

cool I just got it today, how long until I see full results

2 Likes

To obtain the full divine aesthetic, rejuvenation and all the other benefits I would say that a few months are required. But these things are very subjective and can vary.
A specific function to make the changes smooth, strong and effective is there starting from the subconscious.

Also the Suit works on each user slightly different and gets accustomed to each one in its own way.

11 Likes

Sounds good. Thank you :)

Does it help with injuries? I’ve broken my tailbone twice, and my wrist. I’m also looking for a way to get rid of my wrinkles and smile lines.

Where is a good place to put it if I have it printed out :+1:

2 Likes

Yes it can engorge you with energy channeled from the Olympus itself, to rejuvenate, heal and rinvigorate.

Also all that is an obstacle between you and the ultimate complete divine version of yourself is going to get removed by the natural design of the Suit.

13 Likes

Lucky to have acquired this :D

Also ordered a custom phone case with this NFT

Here is what I used if anyone else is interested

or a little bigger

12 Likes

my early review as well:

It’s absolutely fantastic how tangible the effects are and I’ve been experiencing pretty much all this too.

But also, the feeling from being myself is divine as well. I am exactly my version of a goddess and even though it’s still recent, the subtle but yet strong difference makes my days more magical. I walk with a different posture, my movements are balanced, flawless.

Regarding face, I want to emphasize the sharpness of features and the vibrant gaze as well, above all.

The feeling it’s impeccable.

18 Likes