The Super Serum Project đŸ§Ș - Super Soldier NFT (Private)

This desire to consume happens in cycles for myself as well.

The energy can be overwhelming at times.

Lol aggression isn’t a great combination when using a super soldier nft.

But if you’re being overloaded with energy it can make you a bit off the wall, even with transmutation practices etc

Atleast for me.
So just be wary.

But calories are def needed, this surpasses my hunger I had when I started with superhuman mutant.

*also the mice needed to end up eating twice as much compared to the regular non mutants, although looking the same etc.

I can only imagine the long term potentials of this where we not only cover one base of superhuman abilities but nearly every single component of the physical dimension.

7 Likes

Hey guys check out my jiu jitsu rash guard :test_tube: đŸȘ–

7 Likes

Ngl, even since I joined forum I was waiting to read these kinds of testimonials and giggle at what Dream can do for us :yum:

6 Likes

Just the tip of the iceberg :ice_cube:

3 Likes

I do hope the owners take this responsibility more seriously and use the field, achieve the impossible and then

Seriously guys, do report on results please :muscle:

4 Likes

I prefer PM from now on,

For safety purposes.

Dm me bro too let’s catch up.

:shushing_face:

Although thought I saw spiderman swinging upper west side of NYC the other day

:spider: :spider_web:

5 Likes

Is there a private group where u report these to each other? Let me be a bit ignorant and request to be added.

You know me man, I live for seeing and being the impossible :slightly_smiling_face:
EditL just saw ur reply now, SURE.

Can u PM me and I come back later, my shift is about to begin

3 Likes

I’m willing to make one.

We can get a league of our own going now with these new unlocks :smirk: :bar_chart:

5 Likes

Sure brother

Lol 3 am here gotta head off

Too much energy hehe :battery:

3 Likes

Normal text cuz forum posting rules.

HYPE HYPE HYPE

Sleep tight bro, catch ya later swiiiinging

2 Likes

If you have a personal group for this,(For example, sharing experiences with each other)
Can you count me in? I want to see more possibilities for this serum.

3 Likes

Yeah let me get one going discussion page

3 Likes

I was planning on stacking this with Skyscraper.

But for the next month, how should I experiment before posting height results?

• Skyscraper only for growing taller
  • Super Serum only for growing taller
  • Combine both!

0 voters

1 Like
5 Likes

Can I get added to the private group discussion :eyes: please :pray:

Would it be an extra benefit to use Smart stem cell Audio, for enhanced effects?

I believe any field would highly enhance desired results with this project, physical or mental.

4 Likes

Has anyone else got good results from this that they would like to share? This one has always made me wonder if you can really take it as far as it says, as the list of benefits and features seem incredible to be able to have. Has anyone with Super Serum really begun to see their body get anywhere close to Super Soldier level?

I’ve anyways Wanted to know how many of what was in the doc is actually in the field.

3 Likes

Genetic modification projects that seek to break through the limits of humanity would probably take a very long time to achieve its maximum potential, due to all the individual tweaks and changes to the biology and the essence of being of the subject that needs to be done to achieve the desired goal, it’s not as specific or targeted as a one subject field. The speed of visible results may be slower than desired but the end goal potential is there.

But of course, there should be a few areas where users can feel the effects of the field on. Would love to hear any effects experienced as well :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Interested :smiley_cat: :alien: Let me join the project.

2 Likes