The Super Serum Project 🧪 - Super Soldier NFT (Private)

I definitely have seen more leanness and fullness of muscles despite really training that hard in the time I’ve had it (just under 2 weeks I think). Yes you can use daily but I would keep it to 3-4 listens max. Also be sure to supply your body with good nutrition to fuel what the Super Soldier Serum helps your body build

4 Likes
1 Like

Even though this is more catered to Captain America, this is giving me that feel of Jack Reachers. Even though Captain America America is my fav character with his abilities, when compared to Reacher, that man is just straight up badass. I don’t have this NFT btw lol.

I can only imagine if Jack Reacher were to be administered some sort of super serum.

Save us all lol.

3 Likes

Hence, why I said this is catered to captain America lol.

Do you guys use both this and super human mutant RNA?

Or do you feel this can replace it?

1 Like

I lost my phone some days ago and with that also some NFT files, including those of the serum.

Can someone please send me this mandala and mp3?

You still have access to your Phantom wallet bro?

It should work across all your devices.

Yeah I do. Luckily I did save the recovery phrase.

So I just need the mandalas and mp3’s I lost and I’m good.

Mandalas should still be on the Phantom wallet.

Mp3’s I think you should be good, I think you’re still part of the original Serum group no?

I’m no longer part of it, so you’ll have to ask around (for the Mp3)

You can get your mandala here : NFTs original Image Download
Image are in a better res than those on phantom

I got the images, thanks :slight_smile:

Now I just need the mp3

1 Like

Oh man. These Nft projects are somethin else. But i always miss them due to a lack of funds. :frowning:

2 Likes

There is always something better on the horizon man.

Everything is always evolving around here.

Stick around for the new and improved.

All in due time.

7 Likes

How is team Super Serum doing?

I fell off the bandwagon for a bit and focused on Panchanga Yoga alone for a bit and then the new muscle fields.

Now getting back to my NFTs again…

5 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I have incredible muscle building results using manly man + speed up physical changes + integration tool only

And Im training for 10 years, advanced.

I will try it with Serum and manly man next couple weeks. I would say speed up changes while meditating and holding mandala of nft or listening to audio after and meditating to it works tremendously. Just need to be active with it.

6 Likes

For me, the Serum field is a faith field. I don’t worry about stacking it or anything. My life is a cognitive life where I can be overstretched. Then I remember I have this. Just doing that helps. Playing it a few times and I feel back ready to destroy that business plan. I manage to stay relatively fit without much exercise, so I’m sure this has a lot do with that.

4 Likes

So nobody can run a 3 minute mile and bench 700 yet?

3 Likes

Well, all fields need time and dedication to make them work.
Its not a matter of days, even weeks, its a matter of years, specially with physical changes.
I’ve seen it with Aether Snake and Dragon Born, weeks after weeks, minor changes happen.

8 Likes

Or maybe some people are tired of sharing to their own detriment.

3 Likes