The superman syndrome

According to Drwong , Nguyen Hoang Nam’s parents claim that he was always more muscular than other his age. Even at birth, doctors noticed that he had more developed muscles than other babies, and by age 6, his body was so unusually toned that his parents took him to a hospital for a checkup.

It’s here that Vietnamese media mention “superman syndrome” as the cause of Hoang Nam’s impressive physique. The articles also claim that other than muscle stiffness and a general lack of flexibility, the 10-year-old boy is in perfect health.

Unlike other children like 10-year-old Lyza Brooks Mosier, miniature Bruce Lee, Ryusei “Ryuji” Imai, or Instagram star Arat Hosseini, all of whom worked hard for their physique, Nguyen Hoang Nam is allegedly just built this way…

3 Likes

Idea for new field? :smiley:

1 Like

everything is possible!

1 Like

The myostatin audio does this already. Just listen to it consistently every month

4 Likes

Lol i know i wasn’t asking, just saying that somethings are genetically possible. You can grow a whole muscled body without going to gym or listening myostatin. if this can be inherit genetically.

2 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod
Are you not like him my brother when you are a child? :smile: :smile: :smile: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

3 Likes

Off topic but I noticed the cake beside your name and saw that it was your birthday, but can’t send you a message (profile locked. You sneaky hehe!).

Happy birthday dude! :tada: May you be blessed with optimal health. When you have that, everything else is just a detail.

4 Likes

Once a month?

Happy birthday genie! (I don’t see the confetti though lol)

2 Likes

Haha thankfully I wasn’t like that!I was super unathletic when I was a kid, I had asthma and hated working out lol I think if I was born genetically gifted to be fit I wouldn’t work hard to surpass certain levels of being “fit” lol i would become complacent

3 Likes

Thanks girl but today ain’t my birthday.
May you all stay blessed (wherever you are on this planet)

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdsZT7WKjW8

4 Likes

Lol o was joking my friend!!! You are the Best!!! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Oh haha thank you my brother!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah the audio overwrites your genes . The effect lasts a long time untill the body completely produces new cells. It can last 3 or 4 months easy once encoded in your genes . So listen a few times initially and then once a month there after for maintenance should suffice

4 Likes

You jokerman! :)) I even checked the Cakeday section of the forum… but you decided to play tricks on us :p

But best wishes anyway and thanks for yours :*

1 Like