🏊 The Swimmer (Private specialized project)

Yes, absolutely.
The original name of the project was “automated swimming”.

There’s a lot more to this project than just “automatic swimming.”

water magic, restoring water balance in the body, ect
and friendship with Mermaid. :laughing:

the water aspect also perfectly stabilizes the emotional sphere of the user (from feedback in personal correspondence)

10 Likes

Thank you very much Ugnis!

Does it have Audio and Mandala?

Are there any copies left?

3 Likes

Yes. Lately, we’ve been asking for double sets all the time.

I personally don’t have any more extra copies.
but you can check out the sales thread :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I used to be a smoker. Not a heavy one but I was a smoker for more than two decades so I am sure I did quite a bit of damage to my lungs. I stopped smoking in 2020 when Covid hit. Botswana banned all shops from selling cigarettes during lockdown. I had no choice but to go cold turkey. The good news is that even though the ban was lifted 3 months later I had no desire to smoke again.

After working with the swimmer NFT I have distinctly noticed how my breathing has changed. Not that I had breathing problems before it’s just that I am now able to breath a whole lot more deeper. The first time I noticed this was when I first used the latest meditation audio that was recently released, the one with the bell. As the guy spoke and told us to breath in deeply I was aware that I had the capacity to continue breathing in deeper and longer. While I was still continuing to take in a long and deep breath he was already telling us to hold and breath out. I remember just pausing in that moment and being in awe of how deeply I could breathe. Another things was that the air felt a lot more cleaner and clearer sort of like more purer. I still feel buoyant when I listen to the audio and now and then I feel this very fine wet breeze across my face. A moist but very light spray of moisture as if I was standing by the sea.

My body feels more toned. I have always been a little on the plump side and with my hormones in disarray I have mainly been gaining weight around my stomach, hips and thighs. Since using the Swimmer NFT I have noticed that my body shape is changing. Not only am I becoming more toned, I am also slowly getting a swimmer’s body!

Very happy with all the changes. My nephew is getting married in April. I am excited that my children will be flying over for the wedding. I am also thrilled that I will fit into my dress and that not only will I look good in it I will also look more toned!

13 Likes

I used to feel my body asymmetry before looking in the mirror

I have 33 degree scoliosis and since using this the asymmetry is slowly coming back

I will also do some exercises to maintain the balance of the spine

Body spa, 360 health, and swimming nft are a great combination😌

This is an amazing nft, keep using it

9 Likes

Could this potentially develop actual swimming talent, even if I can not to swim yet? (zero swim talent) @UgniS

1 Like