The Sword of Destiny

Lol only y’all were thinking along those lines.:rofl:I visualized the literal sword in a holster type thing on his belt.

1 Like

duh, I’m strictly PG here, so no wasn’t thinking anything unseemly, lol. :blush:

2 Likes

For 400 dollars, I really need to know what this one does.

On another note. We have Stone of Destiny, now Sword of Destiny. I just realized that. I wonder if there is some theme.

8 Likes

omg omg omg!! There is a swords shop literally across the corner of my house haha!!

Omg… I’m even more excited to have this as my next purchase now!!

:mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

9 Likes

Wonder if there’ll be a “Riddle of Steel” field.

The strength, and power of flesh…

;)

2 Likes

The OG Spear of Destiny wants some love, too. hehe.

8 Likes

(saying this in the nicest possible way) Why does this not surprise me?

2 Likes

If you knew where I live you’d be surprised! Haha these kind of stuff isn’t popular where I live at all! And definitely not in my super touristy hometown!! :smiley:

1 Like

What’s it do?

3 Likes

You can rule the world! Or so I’ve read so far

(Don’t know how much of this actually applies to the fields)

Spear of Destiny: The spear bestows its wielder the power to destroy any magical creature, no matter how powerful it is. It can also heal the wounds of its wielder. As the name implies it also grants the wielder the power of choice. In that whosoever wields has the power to decide how to use the spear and for what purposes; if a handler chooses to take up it’s mantle for the side of good, then they will be afforded power over light and order similar to the Angelus. If they decide to use the mighty lance’s powers for evil intent then they are instead gifted with dark and malfeasance abilities based upon the Darkness.

Excalibur: Is the legendary sword believed to hold ultimate power, which can only be wielded fully by its true master. Whomever wields this sword will become near invincible.

Tai E: Its magic power is drawn from the user’s own inner power—the courage to stand firm before a formidable enemy. Tai E is thus a sword of prestige

Xuan Yuan: The sword Xuan Yuan was made for the Yellow Emperor by immortals with copper from Shoushan Mountain, and later passed on to Emperor Yu of the Xia Dynasty. On one side of the blade were carved the sun, the moon, and the stars; on the other side mountains, rivers, and trees. On one side of the handle, know-how of farming and husbandry was recorded; on the other side, policies of unification were described. Xuan Yuan was a sword of divinity.

(No idea what it does lol)

35 Likes

Any more reviews/experiences with this?

10 Likes

I wonder how many copies are left?:thinking: I plan to purchase in September if it’s still available.

5 Likes

You’ll make it.

4 Likes

Appreciate that fam!:100:

2 Likes

399, so approximately 12 owners

5 Likes

Oh okay, thanks for telling me the numbers, I appreciate that. :100:

5 Likes

I made a trade for Sword of Destiny a short while ago. This one is very intricate, and complex like the Imperial Egg, imo, gradually unfolding with incredible gifts!

As one would probably expect, gazing at the beautiful image and playing both Spear of Destiny and Excalibur from Dreamseeds awakens the magick of this NFT even further, unlocking the doors to further experiences!

I would also imagine that those of us that have The Holy Grail, The General of Legends, The Art of War, or Myth and Magic NFTs would also find even more interesting gifts with the enhancement of Sword of Destiny! I have these four mentioned NFTs, and am only starting to work with them in tandem with Sword! This One is so worth the investment! :gift_heart:

36 Likes

What does it do?

Can you name one of them?

10 Likes

These experiences that I have had with The Sword are personal to me and not something that I wish to share in detail, or I would have shared them in my original comments. So no, I will not name them. If you are wondering what you might experience having the Sword, I cannot possibly say. Each and every one of us on this forum experiences these NFTs in their own unique way. :heart:

9 Likes

Things can usually be brought down to generic general terms that convey the idea without exposing anything personal. I’m thankful for what you have shared in any case.

12 Likes