The Sword of Destiny

A limited collections edition of the prior energies and concepts of the Spear of Destiny, Excalibur and two legendary Chinese swords, The sword of prestige (Tai E) and The sword of divinity (Xuan Yuan). A new and unique legendary artifact.

68 Likes

sawyer-james-ford

26 Likes

Oh, this is truly legendary sword.

8 Likes

Haha when Sawyer saw Kate again for the first time in years.

@Captain_Nemo you’re making me brooooke. Thank you! :joy:

13 Likes

Lol! Yep, I have a major Wish List brewing!

11 Likes

Guys there are only 411! Get it while you can!

10 Likes

About to go 410 lol
(Unless someone gets before that)

7 Likes

I already did. LOL. So I guess there is 410.

Ughh I’m at work til tomorrow morning. I can’t wait to print this!

8 Likes

Their is a 3d render of the item if u go to the second slide u can go fullscreen and move it about.

1 Like

I seriously debated it,
listing new ones.

But i was working on these and they were ready.
So i figured, might as well list them.
Have everything closer to 100 percent set up perfectly and finished in the store.

I wanted eventually to make some AR items.
Or even servitors.
But i am not sure the technology is that accessible yet

39 Likes

Just list whatever you want man. People will grab them when they can. There’s no need to think about anything. Your property and you can do whatever you want. In fact today was a great day tbh couldn’t have expected anything better. Although I’m not expecting anything new for today but a part of me still says would be cool to see more amazing stuffs lol

9 Likes

Agreed, the more the merrier!

4 Likes

Keep them coming!

But i dont see why not if their ready then their ready :raised_hands:

Makes it even better. I would be lying if i said i am not* overwhelmed with choices right now which is an amazing feeling.

4 Likes

I am grateful you did!

This is a blessing too. Now you can feel relaxed and everybody is happy!

7 Likes

Yoooo, wow, imagining the possibilities, wow

Captain, you are aware that you are permitted to take breaks as well? :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you so much for this! Last week I spent several hours “spamming” the Spear of Destiny, which led me down a path where I am finally breaking through some things I have dealt with for a long time. It may be a while before I get this (if I get this), but it is a blessing.

9 Likes

Roughly 408 copies left.

5 Likes

I think it would be great if you got actual swords,
send me the image and I shall also provide as a service the field to sword + nft locked ownership
(so you can sell, transfer etc)

pass on as inheritance

73 Likes

OMG, I can’t imagine how much useful and powerful this would be if it’s a actual sword!

(but I have to hold off new pricey purchases for a whole :cold_face: hopefully this will have stock for a while)

8 Likes

Sounds cool. But not all has swords tho (due to legal country restrictions)