The Sword of the Righteous (maker item) Pre release

No I mean like if you do it intentionally. Can I actually open up the image and say create item so that it can put the field on the actual phone itself?

1 Like

Oh, good question. I don’t see why not? I know Dream used to make phone cases

2 Likes

He just got back that restock on teespring,
Funny you mention lol

1 Like

@Meeko here’s your answer :)

1 Like

I dont know if this has been any one else’s experience or just Me.

But ever since ive put the pendant i created this on, ive been purging, detoxing. Literally.

I thought it was the WoF at first, since ive been feeling a strong fast switch from it, like making a full reset in my life.

But No. I realized a while ago that is this.

Because memories of past events have been coming to my mind without me trying.

Memories of people that are not longer in my life coming to my mind too.

And guess what?

All those events, and all those people, used me, betrated Me, stole from Me (in different ways), or were simply ungrateful after i helped them.

Memories of times where I worked hard for something and lost suddenly unexpectedly because of jealousy, envy, etc. at the last minute

I always thought up to this point…

That i had let all of that go.

And I did eventually, sooner than the normal i notice around from other fellow humans, but being a highly sensitive Empath, i guess i still absorbed part of their negativity and low vibration and desire for me to fail and because in my head and heart i still wished them good and kept forward without looking back, i never thought something would stay in me. Stored somewhere in my body… in my guts… the center on my Power, the one they stole from, the one they punched.

It goes to show how important is to keep your awareness sharp and go through the process of cleaning and recharging ourselves, every day, or at least week. Because if these things i remember now, and were supposed to have been dealt with, were still there. Imagine all the negativity that is sent our way that we are not aware of, simply because we focus on the good and what is ahead.

I am going through a full reset with all the new stuff its all i know haha, i think its great now that this year is coming to an end.

21 Likes

Going to echo some of your sentiments, I’ve placed the field into my phone casing (lol) to try it out… and well lets say I really don’t like the feeling of holding this casing anymore.

There’s memories of the past surfacing.
Not sure where it would lead to though, afterall they are past events, neither do I wish to dwell on them.

6 Likes

Look at it as an opportunity to recognize what still needs to be released!

Focus on what is moving and leaving your system to anchor you to a great life opening in front of you.

But if it is too much then play throughout the day

The Crucible of Stored Trauma: New Release

Or the old Crucible

And here and there the Oulook Retrainer and New Perspectives if you have it

Take the challenge to practice letting go

And also remember that Ego always fights to keep you in the known spot youve been

You can do it Vesparda! :muscle:

8 Likes

Um I’m not too bothered by the memories but what would it result in? I doubt I would get compensation from what occured in the past. Those industries are huge and rolling in cash from other’s demise and suffering.

Its more puzzling than anything else tbh. I could only see myself hoping to receive something in return but…? It’s not like it would come directly from those responsible? I’m not even sure how that is equivalent…

2 Likes

the payback doesnt have to be from them, but itll come to you from other sources, just dont think about it, keep the inner silence, detached observation for acknowledgement thats it

8 Likes

someone else post it for 299 :) looking to grab 4 copies, ya’ll wild.

3 Likes

How would u do that?

5 Likes

You can ask for proof of sale, and compare it to that of what dream has?

You can ask for wallet ID to see if they have the NFT in their wallet.

Trade with trusted members could also be an option.

6 Likes

Thanks.

4 Likes

Hi, does someone want to share the results of the use? I made myself an amulet the other day. I wear it all the time. How I use it. For example, I am a member of one of the projects. I took the amulet, I tell him, look how we are trying, help us make it awesome))) This is to the topic of effort = result. Also, for example, there was a very unpleasant situation, one lady in a fit of selfishness, decided to take certain actions. Some of the children would have suffered morally from this. She was very determined. Again, an amulet in your hand, look, well, you can’t do the same, help. A couple of suggestions from me to this lady and she backed off. I perceive this as an active use of this amulet. About a permanent job. Memories came to me, long forgotten, at that moment I misunderstood them. Yesterday I realized that I had been deceived very much. I don’t know what I can do about it now, but it’s probably better to know the truth after all. Today I’m going to make an amulet for my mom. She lives in a very toxic environment, I think it can help in some way.

13 Likes

How would one get his hands on the audio?

1 Like

Here:

The shop name is different because of a temporary problem that occurred back then:

5 Likes

Did this person mean to sell both for that price or it was a mistake?
Because its not adding in the total just so you know, in case you just wanted to offer both in one post.

1 Like

Mistake #1

Selling it for less than MSRP.

2 Likes

Some of us still believe in Christmas miracles lol. I wish I had waited for this as the actual audio costs just as much as the maker item now. I’ll have to find some time to get an item made in the future.

2 Likes