The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

Currently the results are mainly visible in the face.

I think i found the cause that slowed down the effects of some fields.

Since i removed my “ascension” pendant, i feel the effects of the fields more quickly. i had a few mirror hours, message from my angels, who confirmed this question to me.

The two previous nights i was very tired and i was very hungry to the point of making pasta even though i rarely consume it. i have the impression that the healing process is done correctly hence the fatigue.

I will give another opinion within a few days for the weight loss because there has been very positive change :grin:

12 Likes

The furnace has a component i believe its C MOTS which help EXXTREMLY soo with inflamation. You can insteaad of adding more audios , using this a bit more … its a combo :+1:

• MOTS-c - what is called an exercise mimetic. The benefits are vast with this peptide. MOTS-c activates at the cellular and systemic level, and the benefits are exceptionally far-reaching, including implications in the regulation of longevity, obesity, diabetes, and physical performance. (Induced Mots-C Production )
6 Likes

Weird and totally random thing I’ve noticed: my nofap relapses aren’t nearly as bad in terms of brain fog and low drive when I listen to this. I wonder if my brain is using the fat for fuel and that somehow mitigates it

1 Like

Are there any muscle benefits to this? I swear my arms look fuller, I wonder if it’s improved insulin sensitivity or something like that

1 Like

Yes most definitely! You will use more energy for other processes other than for storing it for fat :)

3 Likes

I have mentioned this before in the de-inhibtor combo thread but I figured it might help some people on here too, I had not felt nor seen a lot from most fields until I started using the combo, after which most fields actually started working better and faster, worth adding to your stack to see if it might help.

8 Likes

Hi gdplex , great if you got results :wink:.

What do you call the combo?

These 3 fields of fat loss?

2 Likes

“The Combo” = The Trio that includes the
De-Inhabitor

I agree, it is excellent and in my weekly maintainance playlist.

9 Likes

Like @SilverZuzu mentioned it is the audios that come with the de-inhibitor:

1. Exorcism
  2. Negative entity banishing frequency
  3. De-inhibitor.
6 Likes

ok thank you for this info :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I just bought this and I’m so excited to try it. My goal is to release 20-30kgs. On a normal day, I get my steps in and do yoga. I’ll listen to Oxidized Fat for a few days, but then I was thinking about this stack.

It’s a bit long (1hr 43min). Is there one in the middle I should remove? Or is it okay to play the workout fields 1x each? I have a morning stack that’s 90 minutes and an overnight stack too. So I was thinking to do this in the afternoon.

Is it really true, we cannot use headphones?

The furnace x3
Muscles hungry for fat x2
Automated cardio x2
Core strengthening x2
Automated workout system x2
Oxidized fat x3

And Gila Monster’s Drool before I eat.

Thanks so much!

9 Likes

Most fields should work via headphones but the complex ones work even better through speakers.

7 Likes

And The Swords of Adipose Annihilation is a complex field, right?
I can use a speaker now, but when I start working again, it’s back to headphones.

2 Likes

Yes, Nemo’a comment where he says the aforementioned, is from this thread.
It will work with headphones, just speakers enhance it (peep Mao’s comment)

Think HD vs Ultra HD
Either way you go, it’s still high quality

Hey, but how do I know which field I’m listening is a „complex“ one? Have a nice day

The complex fields have in their description the mention “legendary”.

3 Likes

Thank you

That’s a great stack! The only thing id change about it is putting the automated work out right after muscles hungry for fat and have core strengthening right after it

This is how I see it

Muscles hungry for fat primes the muscles for the automated work out system, then the automated work out system would deplete the glycogen storages in your muscles, so when you get to cardio, your body is forced to use fat for energy (more than it already is with the field) and not the energy within the glycogen storages of the muscles, this is why it’s always more effective to lift then do cardio for fat loss

So prime the muscles → Target and deplete → fat is burned for energy → life is good! lol

Also, i think oxidized fat right after cardio works in a super coherence to burn off fat :)

So The furnace
Muscles hungry for fat
Automated work out system
Core strengthening
Cardio
Oxidized fat

10 Likes

This sounds like a really great stack. I’m wondering how you would order it if you had the new abdominal field?

2 Likes

The furnace and oven fields seem to be working better since I removed ascension and listened to the energy blockage removal audio + wearing the chakra pendant.

I felt that there were still blockages towards the root and sacral chakra.

My weight stabilizes while making me happy on time food.

I noticed a few nights that my urine was slightly darker, which is a good sign of weight loss and detox.

I will test this playlist during my daily walks :grin:

Who would give for me the number of listening :

The furnace x3
Muscles hungry for fat x3
Automated work out system x 4
Core strengthening x 3
Automated Upper Body x4
Cardio x4
Oxidized fat x3

5 Likes