The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

Id have it right before core strengthening, but you can replace it

2 Likes

Awesome- thank you!

1 Like

Np :)

1 Like

When you walk do you wear headphones? This is what I wanted to do, but after reading that it’s complex I wasn’t sure that I could.

Then I was wondering. Could I put this stack on my old phone, put it in my pocket on a very low volume and listen to Spotify with my headphones? I wouldn’t necessarily hear the fields, but they would be playing…

1 Like

@GoddessesAndGod WOW! Thanks! i will change it right now! That definitely makes sense.

I’ll look up the new abdominal field. I don’t think I’ve seen that one.

2 Likes

Yeah no problem! :) happy gains!

1 Like

I use headphones that I leave around my neck :slightly_smiling_face:.

The audio output from my phone speaker is mono. I prefer it to be in stereo. This is why I use headphones. The sound reproduction is much better and I tell myself that it’s great for complex audio .

Experiment to see if it works well on your end :wink:

1 Like

It’s been a while since I’ve been on the forum so I never got to respond to this. Leaving headphones around my neck isn’t an option because I have an iphone and can only use ear pods.

Please, Captain, make some discount for this one on black Friday :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

There’s literally a discount right now,
“Stellar” ….

It ended last night.

1 Like

Can you lose fat by just listening to the Oven, Furnace and Oxidation fields alone without any exercise?

I wouldn’t say my diet is that bad and I tend to avoid fast food/takeaways but I do weight train 3x a week anyways and maybe play sport a few times a month if i have time off work.

I’ve been thinking about buying this field for quite some time now but I don’t know if its worth it for me or not as I’m someone who’s really struggled to lose fat all his life. I’m not obese as I try hard to manage it with the foods I eat but I can’t live on salads for the rest of my life… That is just cruel lol

3 Likes

Hi so I’m thinking about getting this but wanted any recent results from people before buying. I have used other workout fields including: weightloss combo, fat genetic (still using), metabolism boost, gynecomastia V2 and a few others. I also use maitreya fields mutant soldier mandala and supreme fat burn audio.
I’m currently at around 28% bf and want to get down to 12%. I’ve skimmed through this thread and seen some people say it works for them and others not. If I do get it, I plan on combining with ego dissolution as I have noticed that it helps integrate field effects from other fields. Has anyone with a high body fat percentage seen positive results using these?

I bought it the other week but haven’t used it much at all since buying it because I need to work on fitting it somewhere in to my daily stack because if I add any more fields, I think I’ll be turning in to Dynamo…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy8rT8oHCbI&ab_channel=blackfrancis75

Well the furnace is very energising… so don’t play it at night as I found it hard to sleep and after playing the Oven just once, I nearly s**t my pants on the way to the gym is all I can say lol

1 Like

Yea I understand what you mean. I feel fields work better when you work on core issues instead of listening to an entire library of everything. I may be holding off on this to get muscles beyond limits since I read that people have lost fat with that one as well, and it builds muscles so kill two birds.

1 Like

Yeah but you can handle a whole library of fields if your energy system and fields are boosted. Like raising your vibration, listening to ego dissolution, mana circuits, subconscious limits and plasma light etc. I even own the magi tag too, which is a powerful tool for manifestation.

Fields that require physical manifestation (grow taller, gain muscles, lose fat or cure baldness etc), are the ones that are limited in listening time.

1 Like

Hello ,
I had bought the Swords of Adipose Annihilation and I have been listening for three weeks without results. Any advice, please!
Question for @Captain_Nemo, can I share the field with my daughter?

2 Likes

Just bought the SOAA - Can’t Wait!

While I don’t have “a lot” of fat to lose (I’m about 185 lbs), I would like to lose about 10-15 lbs, and also to prepare for a half (or possibly full) marathon I am running on January 16th 2022.

As I started (at least today) using Oxidized Fat, does the “use only 30 minutes after the other fields” guidance apply to listening to any other fields, such as SM Metabolism Boost, or even unrelated fields, like Brain enhancement?

1 Like

Has anyone used this with the fat genetic A
Advantage? I believe that will work on preventing the accumulation of new fat while the Swords work on existing fat

1 Like

So my instinct tells me I need to listen to this in the early morning (before I go jogging), though I don’t see this addressed specifically. Does this apply, in the same sense it seemed to be encouraged (listening to the track/s pre-workout) in the SM “metabolism booster”-type tracks?

On the same note, would this also be a good rule of thumb to listen to a track like “Muscles Beyond Limits” in a pre-workout or an either-or post-workout time?