The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

My last post is from last summer. I lost another 5-6 kilos since then. But I kinda stopped using this stack in autumn and only using bam15 4x two times a day for maintenance.
So my result with this stack is roughly 10-11 kilos down in about 5 months.

8 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Amazing man, thanks for the boost, you work out and follow any specific die too?

I used to work out 3x per week at that time. Fullbody strength workouts.
I use intermittent fasting since 2016 and last year I switched from 16/8 to 20/4 and I feel really good but its not for everyone. I am not counting calories just eating what I like but mostly good home made food.

2 Likes

Will the Bam15 addition also be included for new purchases of this?

This product is no longer available for purchase.

If there are recommendations of fields equivalent and/or evolved to the theme achievements, broadcasts are welcomed!

There is no equivalent stack for this, weight and fat loss is a repeated topic, so many stacks from different people.

Not exactly the same but he still has some great ones on Youtube and Patreon, you can make a good stack with. For instance

Youtube:
-Fat burning (on Patreon as well)
-Extreme fat burn thermogenic weight loss (only youtube)
-Stem cell scar tissue removal (turns the fat to stem cells and actually is one that works in the whole body beautifully and fast per my experience on patreon too)
-Automated cardio (also in patreon)
-Muscles hungry for fat (you just need a little of exercise it burns fat while builds muscles/patreon too)
-Super Metabolism boost and weight loss (Patreon and youtube)
-Thigh Fat Burner (super good and works fast Youtube/Patreon)

Only Patreon tier $4.5 or up
-Weight Loss Combo

Only Patreon $22 Subscription tier:

• Belly Burn (same works fast)

You can also type “weight loss” on the searching magnifying glass here and a lot of posts about it can be found, you can read how other members have mixed audios, tips etc

9 Likes

Summer is coming guys and gals!

Don’t go to the beach like this:

fat

A lot of great fields suggested above by @Lunamoon22

4 Likes

Great suggestions i need to start using again haha

1 Like

This one is not a $22 field. It’s available on YouTube. Just letting everyone know so people don’t miss out in case they can’t currently afford the premium tier.

4 Likes

Yes! True. Thank you ill fix it

1 Like

ChatGPT: Semaglutide is a medication that belongs to a class of drugs known as glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonists. Originally approved for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, semaglutide has also shown promising results for weight loss. Here are some benefits of semaglutide and the recommended timing for its consumption for weight loss:

1. Effective weight loss: Clinical trials have demonstrated that semaglutide can lead to significant weight loss when used in higher doses than those typically used for diabetes management. Studies have shown that individuals treated with semaglutide achieved greater weight loss compared to those on a placebo.

2. Appetite suppression: Semaglutide helps reduce hunger and food cravings by acting on the brain’s appetite centers. It increases feelings of satiety, leading to a decreased caloric intake and aiding in weight loss efforts.

3. Improved glycemic control: Semaglutide, being a GLP-1 receptor agonist, also helps regulate blood sugar levels. By enhancing insulin secretion and reducing glucagon release, it can improve glycemic control in individuals with type 2 diabetes.

4. Cardiovascular benefits: In addition to weight loss and glycemic control, semaglutide has shown cardiovascular benefits. Clinical trials have indicated a reduced risk of major cardiovascular events, such as heart attack and stroke, in individuals treated with semaglutide.

Regarding the best time to consume semaglutide for weight loss, it is essential to follow your healthcare provider’s instructions and the prescribed dosing schedule. Typically, semaglutide is administered once weekly as an injection. The specific timing may vary based on the individual and their healthcare professional’s guidance.

It is crucial to consult with a healthcare provider or medical professional who can evaluate your specific medical history, assess any potential side effects or interactions, and provide personalized advice regarding the use of semaglutide for weight loss.

3 Likes

If the Furnace audio is everything is the Oven audio plus more is it necessary to listen to the Oven and Furnace?

I WANT THIS??? :thinking: :sunglasses:… it says not for sale??? Any suggestions?

Hi, curious… “haven’t listened for awhile, but I am back”… I would like to purchase this but not “for sale”? I’m ka newbie so trying to purchase this…Any suggestions?

It didn’t work for so many so was taken down, if you still want to try you can PM @SammyG

Hey do you have any recommendation of using Gila Monster’s Drool track? It is ok to listen to immediately after having a meal?

1 Like

Ok…good to know… I will pass then…
This would amazing if maybe different fields are used… ?
I am in the medical field and fat loss is challenging…
What do know is semigluteride , Topamax, Armour Thyroid, metformin, glutathione, wellbutrin, phenterime, hgh, to name a few…
Basically having optimal hormone levels, the triple burner, stomach, liver , urinary bladder, colon, and spleen meridians need to be flowing and balanced, and active…
The microbiome is crucial also… the probiotics lactobacillus gasseri & L. Rhamnosus are crucial…naturally thin folks, have a higher level of these specific microbes.
Also crucial is the adrenal glands… too much cortisol will cause weight gain and adrenal exhaustion will make it hard to loos… leptin resistance also is a doorway to obesity. Fat gain. Imbalances in the hypothalamus-thyroid-adrenal-pituitary axis will also cause weight issues… the goal really is to cause lysis of the adipose cells… and decreasing the number of fat cells… although they can grow shrink. And the genes that cause one to be heavier than others also are an issue.
People can use fat as a form of "psychological protection " or if they don’t want to be “seen” , overly extroverted, sexual and medical traumas can also subconsciously cause some to cling to there fat. And a big one is from our ancestors, and that is not more than 50 years ago and back if someone was thin it meant that they were poor , lower class, slaves, sickly, diseased, and famine…
I think that’s a big one… our fat cells store toxins and memories and emotions that sometimes we don’t want to deal with or toxins that the body has no clue what to do with… I also think to some degree fat cells could be senescent… if a field created that enveloped a lot of this information with what you already had … well it could be pretty effective…

Thanks so much, appreciate :pray: it so much.

5 Likes