The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

Lost 5 kg in 2 months using this combo - Furnace + 20E Pepper + BAM15.

8 Likes

I’m using split cloud music player

With right ear listening the oven
With left ear listening the furnace

2 fields at a time lost 3 kgs in 2 days

One hour daily morning and evening

Night oxidation 1 hour

2 Likes

What has your doctor said about this?

Try myofascia release
Abd i’ve observed pausing the furnace album every few days can work wonders

2 Likes

He said that I need to cut more calories, I’m on 1200 calories right now, he wants me to cut down to 800 which is a diet for extremely obese people. Maybe I dont exactly fall on that category but I need to loose 20 Kg, which ofcourse is a lot anyway… The doctor said that if the 800 calories doesn’t make me loose weight he will take other measures.

I want to get rid of those 20 Kg for my health in general but mainly for muy back, I have scoliosis. Anyway, we will see how this new regimen works…

You mean stop listening only the furnace field? Ill try it.
I have the myofascial release, It made wonders for my bursitis but had no idea it helps to loose weight, I’ll add it again to my stack, thank you!

First off, let me say that I think it’s great that you’re partnering with your doctor on this important goal of yours, especially given that you have some medical issues at play with the weight you’re temporarily carrying. Since you’ve been on this restrictive diet for a time, something’s causing your body–for this time–to want to hold onto that weight. The good news is when you resolve whatever that something is, your body will no longer need to carry that extra weight and will work with your diet and your fields.

And I’m sure that your doctor has mentioned how unhelpful a scale can be on a journey such as yours, especially when you want to be losing fat and retaining muscle.

Sadly, I can’t tell you what your something is. Perhaps your doctor can have some thoughts on that. It’s been my experience that, sometimes, the body will use extra weight to insulate or sequester toxins or unhealed emotional traumas.

If you haven’t already done so, you might want to do a little self-inventory of that (especially the emotional stuff) so that you can use these fields to help you on that front.

1 Like

Bahaha imogen is just cute

5 Likes

^ok so the above explains why everyone needs to understand why fascia must be addressed when seeking to alter the physical body but

Try this following stack only if you want to, it may be intense for some, however this stack below for those whom only own the Adipose Album it can do wonders:

Furnace x6
No more oven
Bam15 x6
Gila x3-4
Oxodized fat x4
But before and after this stack, make shre to play myofascia release and if you want Lymphatic Effusion +
^
I will make it clear his directions state only 3 times for the Furnace. I make that very clear. So user discretion is advised; just because this stack has worked wonders for those who’ve used it, does not mean it is optimal for all !

2 Likes

I see the addition of Bam 15 on the swords stack but I don’t see a description anywhere. Can someone explain what Bam 15 does?

Its up in the comments by nemo
Id attach but i cant atm !!

And on another thread
I think the tesofensine thread

I hate saying this but i think your best bet would be to use the search button because
ik its here-
just not sure where lol

There are some posts with links upthread for you. Check them out.

This is a description of Bam- 15 from the article of its research:

BAM15 works by making the mitochondria, the power plants of the cell, less efficient. The result is that the mitochondria burn more energy. The researchers are reluctant to describe BAM15 as a miracle drug. More research will be needed to determine its effectiveness for people.

BAM15 improves many of the key determinants of health and aging, including:
• Removing damaged mitochondria, the power plants of the cell
• Making more healthy mitochondria, and
• Reducing “inflammaging,” or age-related inflammation, linked to muscle loss

Here is the link to the study on its effects on mice:
https://www.pbrc.edu/news/media/2022/BAM15-and-sarcopenic%20obesity.aspx

3 Likes

Yea the search result was not my friend this time. Kept leading me to dead ends and I lost patience lol

I just got diagnosed with sleep apnoea, the doctor did say that since it’s so mild and I’m rather overweight, it could well be fixed if I lose weight. I haven’t listened to Swords in a while but I’m back now.

Great :muscle:t2:

Ive never done this but the description says man can focus solely on the furnace for the first week
Then the next week, the other
Then the next, the other
Etc

And maybe
Reduce all your stacks but not blueprint or anything like primer / prepper / helper worthy ie kinetic quasi!

I used to love adipose (and still do)
that stuff was my jam lol

2 Likes

What is 20E Pepper? I don’t see it on Patreon or YouTube

From the forum search engine:
20E Pepper: New Release

You’ll see it’s on Gumroad.

1 Like

@Domnick @Vishal you guys are still following your respective stacks? updates please?

1 Like