The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

If a person loses a lot of fat it will encounter problem with loose skin…

What would it be the best field to counter that?
I dont think there is a specific one

1 Like

Carboxytherapy…?

5 Likes

Yes and collagen.

It only happens if someone loses fat very quickly, and if someone is so obese that the skin is very stretched… in which case i think it cannot be avoided, but carboxytherapy and collagen should help.

3 Likes

But do you mean in general or with this field?

Because with all the thermogenesis in the oven and all the other genetic switches/hormonal changes I feel like it’s less likely to have skin issues

4 Likes

Yes, I’m thinking along those lines too…

1 Like

I mean in general.
I’ve posted here only cause its related to massive “adipose annihilation” which is the purpose of these fields

So the combination of the fields in The Swords of Adipose Annihilation should already avoid the problem? Smart weight loss :ok_hand:

Would it be ok if I purchased this field as a gift for one of my parents? I’m going to use my email and card but would it still work on family members in the same house?

1 Like

yes

4 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

2 Likes

I just bought this field, and I remember reading that it has to be listened to from a distance by another, but I don’t remember which one it was … could any of you help me?

1 Like

Muscles Beyond Limits

8 Likes

Yeahhhh, ok thanks!

“Oxidized Fat” must be heard at least half an hour apart from “The oven” and / or “The furnace” (this two can be listen one after another but you must wait at least that period of time - 30 to 45 min - to listen oxidized fat)

4 Likes

thanks, I didn’t know

1 Like

Guys Im about to buy this field when I recieve my vacation money, did this work for those of you who like me have very big trouble losing fat? I have quit drinking energy drinks(was drinking about 2 liters per day) started riding to work on my bike (15 km daily) and I have overall calorie deficit and with all of this for 3 weeks + free weight loss fields I am still putting on weight :neutral_face:
I think I have done some damage to my metabolism with amphetamine addiction I have thankfuly overcome but that weight gain makes me want to relapse sometimes.
Do You think it will help me? I am also using diabetes field and thyroid healing

6 Likes

Of course!

6 Likes

Dang, and still struggling? Good job on beating the addiction though, that’s a huge plus

Ever try fasting/keto? Not caloric deficit

You’d be surprised how much more fat you burn when you eat more high quality fats and lower the carbs.

2 Likes

Yes but I could not last more than week or two,
I was feeling really bad and could not concentrate at work. But I will consider trying again Thank You!

1 Like

Muscles Beyond or the myostatin field should help alot, low myostatin makes it hard to store fat normally, and you’re gaining muscle

Also what you eating? Getting plenty of nutrients such as iodine and what not

Also there in hunger inhibitor

3 Likes

Is stress a factor? Stress can often lead to people struggling to lose weight.
Are you getting enough sleep each night?

2 Likes