The Synergistic Elements Charger

Thanks Borisju :wink: !!

7 Likes

Happy birthday Limael!! :clinking_glasses::tada: Enjoy your day! :)

10 Likes

Happy birthday Limael! Cheers :beers:

10 Likes

Happy birthday :tada:!! Wishing you a lot of happiness and blessings! :blush:

10 Likes

Thank you very much :hugs: @Star @Zen @GoddessAndGodOfAll !!!

10 Likes

I have been generally terrible about drinking water… now these chargers motivate me to drink more lol…

I drink 1 each of Mstate and Mantra charged water and 3 of the Stem Cells one (2 water, 1 smoothie) - can’t ever go back to drinking just water…

16 Likes

Hope your Birthday was a happy one. :partying_face: :birthday: :tropical_drink:

9 Likes

bon anniversaire!

9 Likes

Thanks @SilverZuzu and @pranic_climber :wink: !!!

8 Likes

Happy birthday @Limael I hope you had an amazing day!

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Limael! Hope you had a great day! :beers:

7 Likes

Thanks @phlf003 and @Jennyfire :hugs: .

Yes, last night it was great :ok_hand:, I went to a concert in an aquatic leisure center, a good atmosphere :relieved:.
I had taken my glass filled with my little homemade cocktail :tropical_drink:.
My girlfriend loved the taste :grin:.

Today it will only be water in my glass to let my body cleanse itself properly :blush:

11 Likes

Drink up to the bottom!
happy birthday :)
IMG-20210815-103535431

10 Likes

Thanks @Ugninis :grin::tropical_drink::beers: !!!

4 Likes

Just purchased mine! It says these are in high demand, had a reserve time lol. I found a sitewide promo code: EASY10 , saved me like $7. Now I won’t have to listen to the audios much, I’ll post after I use it for a few days, can’t wait.

3 Likes

Also, is there a limit to the amount we drink using this a day? And how long for the water to be charged, 30 minutes?

When you read the rest of the thread above, you’ll discover that there is no “limit” to the amount you can drink each day, but with all Sapien fields, it’s always wise to start slow so that you can see how this field and these beverages affect you and your individual energy field.

Above, our Forum friends have charged their beverages anywhere from less than 10 minutes to as long as a full 24 to get the effects that they wanted.

3 Likes

Cant wait to.order mine…my goal is to buy all 3 bottles…:heart::heart:

3 Likes

@Limael happy birthday :grin:

4 Likes

thank you my friend :grin:

4 Likes