The Synergistic Elements Charger

THE SYNERGISTIC ELEMENTS CHARGER

The art design on the item represents a blend of Monatomic elements (m-state Ormes Minerals).

Represented are the famous White Powder Gold, Indium, Platinum, Rhodium & Iridium.

All backed by a flower of life design, imposed over a dual helix structure, representing you and the active concept of the design taking your liquids to new heights of flavor and effects.

THE SYNERGISTIC ELEMENTS CHARGER SHOP

35 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed:

4 Likes

Insta Buying

Arigato
:heavy_heart_exclamation: :pray:

@Maoshan_Wanderer @GoddessesAndGod

16 Likes

Thanks for the clean edit :pray: :grin:

3 Likes

Oh no problem , its a pleasure :)

3 Likes

Man… I need a job haha

I’ll get this in less than a week!! And so i will! Omm

I want to charge my water with both cups :pleading_face:

Maybe put it in there 30 minutes after it being in the first one for 30 minutes lol haha i can’t wait to try it out!

9 Likes

Shaken, not stirred :grinning:

:muscle: :heart:

4 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan thinking what I am thinking? :smirk:

I’m already waiting for the other bottle, but this might just come in handy for that epic Brain/Health stack!
I guess people will be seeing me drinking from different bottles with exquisite designs from now on :smiley:

8 Likes

Is it negentropic/plasmafied?

You can rest assured that all his releases are, after the launch of the first plasma audio.

3 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

I was about to get the Alchemical Mind Blend then saw this. Does anyone know which might be better?

I’m thinking this might be a milder version of Alchemical Mind and BOL?

Any new reviews/updates on this?

Can’t decide which one to get between this one or the Revitalized drink charger… :thinking:

@Maoshan_Wanderer did you get both? What are your thoughts on them?

1 Like

I’m waiting on mine to arrive. I’ll post updates! Here’s a nice effect from the other mug… the other day I bit the inside of my lip while chewing. Normally, this would take a few days to heal. Not with the magic mug though. It was healed later that evening :wink:

9 Likes
  • Revitalized Drink Charger - Negentropy, Infrared, Stem Cells
  • Synergistic Elements Charger - White Power Gold, M-State Indium, Platinum, Rhodium, Iridium, Flower of Life energy

I ordered both, as they do different things. But if I had to personally pick one, I would pick the first one as it covers the basics. The second one is more advanced, and will compliment the first.

Essentially, the choice comes to what are your priorities at this point?

23 Likes

Europe is still waiting for it damn it :joy:

17 Likes

On 4/3/21 I ordered BOTH the Revitalized Drink Charger and the Synergistic Elements Charger! I had a hard time choosing. I bought the Synergistic because this way I could drink some of my MStates instead of listening to them! ( I love my MStates!) Anything to make my stacks shorter is good. The Revitalizer will zing me up. (I just have to make myself slow down in using them in case I detox) .

I have been using the circa 2018 E.S. (tree with roots) power booster mug EVERY day since I got it May 2018. My cat also drinks the E.S. water I mix in with his wet food. I use that water all day except at night. The handle broke off about a year ago and the mug has a hairline crack on the outside of it, so I decided I was due for an upgrade. Anyway they are to be shipped by 4/12 and expected delivery 4/15-4/19.

ADD: I got them both earlier then expected!

14 Likes

Funny story, I didn’t really intend to get the Revitalized Drinks charger (which I ordered the other day). But the day before that, someone :unamused: broke my favorite mug. I brought out another one. The next day, a rotten drawer base in our kitchen gave way, and all the mugs and glasses stored in it came shattering down to the floor, about seven to eight of them broken.

Made me think of that Zen story where a student is told to ‘Empty your cup so that it may be filled.’

In this case it seems the Universe decided to empty my cupboard, so a new cup could enter my life.:joy:

20 Likes

Thanks so much, @Maoshan_Wanderer!

Can you further expand on the ‘more advanced’ part? Is it also working on the brain plus the overall body? sort of like the Alchemical blend…?

I ended up buying the Synergistic Elements Charger so that I don’t lose out on the sale. :slight_smile:

I have the old Power Booster Water bottle which I use daily. Maybe I can charge the water with Plasma drink as well.

3 Likes