The technology behind this

Thanks for the advice! The 2 tip for example made me realize that sometimes I’m too stiff which leads to issues in the solar plexus chakra and me having a different kind of feel. It’s just lately I work more on my energy body for example and every time I progress and some blockages get removed or something similar the feeling I can create and percieve changes with it. I for example play around with dreams fields of love and peace and pure joy to re create them in my hand and then “clean” or infuse things with that energy. My problem isn’t really to feel these energies I can do it (my servitor also helps big time with that the dragon golem is really cool btw). So my issue is to feel the energies without them interacting with me or my current state of being. Otherwise the feeling and what I’d produce wouldn’t be “pure”

3 Likes

It sounds like you are doing something unique, or that I haven’t experienced at least. So I’m not sure how much my advice can help you. But I know “absorption” is very powerful. It’s something most people only experience by accident, and they do not harness it for good. Absorption into the imagination definitely can supplant all thoughts and feelings that are not being produced by it. Whether it can work with what you are doing, I think only you can say.

4 Likes

Thanks again :slight_smile: I’ll try that concept. Maybe it’ll help.

3 Likes

Aude!, cutting right to the chase, my energy can quickly drain another. if this is so for you, “scramble your brains” for your sake and mine. I will know how to deal
:heart:

1 Like

The way it should be, cheers!

1 Like

Please don’t pay attention to people complaining, there will always be people who complain, and they’re the ones who make noise, even if they represent 0.5% of people.

You could give people 1 million dollars in $20 bills and they would complain that they would rather have it in $100 bills.

4 Likes

When is the course coming

1 Like

Sapien med stated that if you listen to an audio consistently, then it shoudl work for you. Does this appy to temporary things like hyper sleep? if it is not wokring for me but I keep on listeninng, will it eventually have an effect?

3 Likes

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the awesome explanation. I wanted to know if I’m close in understanding the concept of reading energy in regards to concept communication and morphic fields. For example, like reading the intention (filled with emotions) behind a message rather than the message itself. Or like picking up an item and feeling the vibration of the item and it feels like your imagination can sense the energy vibrating. Something that can’t be explained but only felt energetically. Like a rubber pump holds a feeling of dullness of energy but also holds ideas of air,rubber and the concept of use. Am I on the right track in reading fields?

10 Likes

That’s exactly it. Very much on the right track.

12 Likes

When is the course expected to come out? Can’t wait to learn more about it.

1 Like

Awesome! I appreciate the answer. Thank you. :D

1 Like

@SammyG so could you explain how exactly zero point energy is collected with mind by dream like what kind of method he uses? Third eye? Upper Thought? Or whatever it is and how it’s done. Leats say I am holding a concept and wanna add zero point energy in to to charge the concept and make it stronger then what do I have to do?

2 Likes

Hey Sam! I’ve been researching through the forum and various concepts, and this answer stemmed an idea for a theory for an alternate way to create a morphic field in my head but I’m not really comfortable expressing it here yet because It’s not fully fleshed out, if possible, can I pm you to ask you about it and discuss If it sounds reasonable?
Thank you!

1 Like

You can PM me

3 Likes