The technology behind this

This is a place to discuss morphic and subtle energetic tehcnology that powers the Sapienmed tools. How do they work? What are they capable of?

5 Likes

My general understanding is that the fields use focused intent to cause the effects. But Im not sure how the energy is attached to that certain frequency. Is it through ritual or something related?

4 Likes

Dreamweaver describes it briefly on EnlightenedStates.com. He goes into a delta state and charges the frequency. Thatā€™s all I know, but others may know more. :)

5 Likes

Oh, I canā€™t wait to have this discussion. Hopefully Sapien will be open enough to share the details of his(?) method with this community. I understand and respect trade secrets, so no hard feelings if he chooses to keep those methods under wraps. Itā€™s my hope, though, that this community of interested folks is ā€œinsiderā€ and ā€œtrustedā€ enough that we may all expand and combine our knowledge for the mutual benefit of everyone.

Iā€™m insanely interested in this topicā€¦Iā€™ve been ā€œhot on the trailā€ for years, attempting to research and learn and experiment in my own music. Iā€™ve uncovered some great info in books like The Basic Code of the Universe (Masimo Citro) and Life Force: The Scientific Basis (Claude Swanson).

I have tremendous respect for your work, Sapien, and Iā€™d love to learn from you, collaborate, or both. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yeah, i read about it on the site. But to be consciously aware in delta state is quite hard. I have read about meditations to be in theta state while being conscious and have some success experiencing that state. But when I try to go deeper and reach delta, I almost always fall asleep. Do you know any specific techniques which focus on delta state?

For those who wanna know about the theta state meditation. I found it in a LOA channel:MindBodySpirit

3 Likes

I just canā€™t wait for sapien to release it. Thanks for the answer bro.

3 Likes

That totally slipped my mind Iā€™ll get it right away. Gotta start practicing :grin:

3 Likes

How do you meditate with Brain Wave audios?

1 Like

I become silent by completely shutting my thoughts and focusing on my forehead. The deeper your focus is the more of a sensation you get on your forehead.

A better way of doing it is given here

5 Likes

And you listen to Sapienā€™s Brainwave videos while you do that?

2 Likes

I was able to reach theta state by using the meditation linked in my earlier post. That is a way to reach theta state without any external help. For delta state, I have not come across any such practices so I am using sapienā€™s audio to assist me until I can do it at will without the audio.

3 Likes

Our upcoming course will help people be able to do a lot of awesome things on their own. To the best of my understanding, this is how Dream creates morphic fields:

So letā€™s say for example the latest corona virus disruption audio. Well first, he researched the most effective and harmless way to kill viruses. He found that laser light within the visible purple spectrum can kill viruses while posing less of a threat to healthy tissue. As we often mention, everything has an energetic imprint. At itā€™s essence, purple laser light is energy with conceptual information that can be tapped into mentally and can be felt at its core but can also be replicated with your own mind. (Think of conceptual information as the coding behind a software program). Keeping this in mind, everything in this universe has energetic form and can be replicated energetically.

So how is it replicated? Well, energy in essence is blank. Information is what give it form and direction.
So if you already know the pure information of purple laser light, then you can gather clear energy and then replicate the concept of purple laser light onto that clear energy. Then youā€™ll have the energetic form of purple laser light which can produce the same effects as physical purple light. Will it be just as strong? Probably not.

We are physical beings so anything physical tends to have a stronger and much more palpable impact on us since itā€™s affecting us physically and then energetically. A morphic field of the same thing is affecting you on an energetic level which affects you energetically and then physically. So how does this all connect to how dream creates the corona virus field?

After finding the concept of purple laser light, dream then gathers zero point energy (another concept. Once you tap into it, you tap into an infinite pool of energy that is readily available everywhere), programs that energy with the purple laser light concept and in the same programming, make it directly target the Corona family of viruses.

In addition to the programming of the zero point energy, have the energy communicate with your immune system to direct your white blood cells to attack the virus cellsā€¦ and then more programming that directly communicates to the virus cells to shut down its replication system. These are things Dream has learned over the years and didnā€™t have to research but compiling all these sub-fields at once make for a powerful combination against these viruses.

How does the programming communicate with the viruses?

Cells communicate in the same language most if not all of the universe does. The language of energy. In the site, we call this conceptual communication. It is the language of the subconscious mind as well. A way to describe it is communicating through feeling, communication at its purest form.

So the other subfields (informational energy) that are part of the whole coronavirus disruption field, instruct the behavior of the immune system (send white bloods to kill viruses) and to the viruses (shut down self replication. which the reason they do is because they react to energetic direction without hesitation).

But then more programming has to be added, the basic things like: the field has to emit its energy and have effect within 5 feet radius. Gather energy like zero point energy so that it can be self sustained and grow over time.

Then you make the field a part of the item or the audio. Itā€™s like merging the field into the very essence of what it is (at a subatomic level really). Become a part of it. This can take a very long time to do depending on your level of skill (in being able to tap that deep within the layers of energy for example isā€¦ not easy to say the least).

And truth be told, Iā€™m not able to do it. I can program energy to overlay items or audios but not become a part of them like dream does. But if you can, more power to you.

We arenā€™t trying to keep it an insider secret to be quite honest. Weā€™ve had two or three posts on the site that do go into the process of creating morphic fields. Itā€™s just that itā€™s so difficult to explain the process of creating them without sounding extremely vague. Because it is vague! Itā€™s all done through conceptual communication which requires no words or images, just pure feeling. There are other things about this that I really donā€™t even have words for. But you can learn through practice. Iā€™ve told several users before through email, if you want to learnā€¦

1. Master meditation 2. Master subconscious communication 3. Awaken your energy body through the ā€˜New Energy Waysā€™ system by Robert Bruce or our upcoming course 4. Experiment. Follow the steps Dream did in what I just described moments ago. It might be vague but playing around with it in your mind after mastering the first 3 steps will make it much more easier to do and allow for you to learn even more.

I hope this answered some of your questions guys and sorry again for the vagueness.

59 Likes

Love it. When will the course details be released?

2 Likes

Probably next month. Taking longer than expected due to adding some stuff and also doing recordings.

11 Likes

i agree dreamweaver want to share this but i think was waiting till see an appropriate time and way to deliver this knowldege. many times he shared stuff with me mentally i really i appreciate this :)

2 Likes

Reposting this from another thread because it relates to this. This is coming from dream in relation to fields.

ā€˜Hello all, we are working on a lot of other big things, not really on the business side of things, but we are mostly humanish, so we do have limitations.
Making fields, detailed fields are quite difficult for a lot to do, the main problem is ā€˜timeā€™ and ā€˜energyā€™ . But here is an idea of how a field is made. So a monk meditates on a nice flat rock out in nature, years and years of his life is spent there, meditating. His body is unable to sustain him anymore and he dies (not on the rock, its not a macabre story). But the energetic detailing remains on the rock, in fact it becomes spiritual place, where people notice the effects of it.
Over time though it does start fading as less people visit this holy place (and there is less reinforcement of the field)
Two things, the length of time he spent there grew and reinforced the field.
The people visiting after and believing it, provided an energy source to sustain it.
In this way you can grasp what it is, and why an ā€˜attunementā€™ or other fast made things are vastly different.
also the detailing is important, remember all the spiritual experience he has had there, is minorly detailed in the field as he himself evolves.
Easily flowing into each other (the field information) as the base energy is of the monk.
This is a easy way to see how fields are made,
not quite what you may think. (but hopefully a good analogy!)ā€™

16 Likes

Hello, Does the course involve all the three main steps you mentioned like Mastering Meditation, Subconscious communication and so on?

3 Likes

The audioā€™s work just like the images, but are more ā€˜lockedā€™ into place.
they are as merged as the images are.
But if you are wondering how it can be removed from all audios at the same time.
Its because all of the audios are the same, or copies of the same.
It exists as one specific sequence of sound in the informational layer of the universe, even though there are many copies.

29 Likes

the field propagates itself to the item you are using as well, so when boosted, the effect is localized to the item. Not to all in existence.

I think in this way you are seeing a larger picture and fine points of how it all works.

22 Likes

For the audios, I have been using similar tones and frequencies with the songs, to keep it unique, but not as harsh sounding to your ears. I had planned to remake all the older ones also, (More pleasant visuals and nicer sounding) but now I donā€™t know, I realize I have been making too much audios on the channel, as I have seen people complaining about it now.

25 Likes