Morphic Fields Or Magic?

any thing that is not understood by science community is called pseudo-science which also some refer to it as parapsychology, psychic work, some might called magic, but hey its just the level of your consciousness, when you start see those connection. then i think you will understand it better.

7 Likes

I’ve worked with djinn, and shayatin, this isn’t ‘djinn magic’. You can simple attune yourself and find out.

1 Like

Oh wow :scream:. How do you attune yourself? And what’s the difference to know? Thanks for the replies.

cellphones used to be science-fiction back in time. in sapien medicine we’re ahead of our time.
the more you advance in your level consciouness the more complex things will seems easy to be understood. if you keep your consciouness at the same level you will find hard to advance in getting knowledge and you’ll keep that limitations and you’ll keep explaining things as magic because things are just unexplained to you.

does science believes in out-of-body experiences. simple answer NO
are there people aware of it. Simple answer YES
some of organisations:
Monroe Institute
The Noetic Science

15 Likes

The curious aspect of these practices is many times they highlight their relationship with faith, without the possibility of mistake, and the truth of this relationship is presented naked and crude.

All those beings exist just out of what we perceive to be visible. You can get into a trance-like state and open your perception to those realms and you’ll see so yourself.

I don’t know how you would do it, but for me it comes pretty naturally. Probably thanks to my moldavite allowing me to access that filter again.

Also, draconians aren’t really something to be afraid of. Even Iblis isn’t really ‘evil’.

3 Likes

I think the word “magic” in your post is going to unintentionally keep the thread from reaching its goal. You really want to know when you are listening to a morphic field, is it the belief-power of a human that you are making contact with, or is an entity working upon you or your life. Right?

5 Likes

So what does this energy come from? You seem to know quite a bit. Can you see these djinn?

Zero point energy.

And yeah, if I will, sometimes if I don’t :rofl: :weary:

2 Likes

Yes. Is this what’s going on?

1 Like

No, that’s not the morphic fields. But if you suspect an entity in your life, play exorcism rite, and the entity banishing audio.

3 Likes

What is zero point?

1 Like
5 Likes

imagine the bottom half of the ‘2’

5 Likes

Ok, i am lol. I’m still imagining the bottom half of the 2. Now what do i do?

2 Likes

hmm, well done

3 Likes

click search :smiley:
for example you’ll find this:

5 Likes

First of all there’s no such thing as magic. It’s just a BS to scare the shit out of people. Everything is transformation of energy. Now it can be both positive and negative energy. If the energy is positive people calls it white magic and if negative it’s called black magic. And if magic existed then you breathing is also a term of magic. Which would illigal and evil isn’t it? In short magic is nothing but a metaphor that illiterate people uses to justify their lack of knowledge. Just for example if anyone calls sapien evil then he has to declare that every single audio creator is evil cuz there’s no safer way to do this other than sapiens methood. And sapien does it without any flaw better than anyone else.

5 Likes

What Sapien does is Science too.
It’s not the conventional way to carry out the process that is using devices, material things, working in a laboratory, instead his uses his mind with zero point energy and that is translated to an audio.
And he applies science knowledge to create his products.
It’s not just wishful thinking or affirmations.
He investigates the right science methods, processes, procedures, systems.
He understand how the body, brain, etc works.
Even he knows about physics and chemistry
See how he implemented Cosmo volt device, Plasma and Dr Tenant voltage device.
If his products works then that’s because they follow the universe laws, the physics.
So it’s clear he uses science, otherwise his products wouldn’t work.

13 Likes

This :point_up:t3::heart_eyes:

3 Likes