Morphic Fields Or Magic?

I’m new here and trying to figure out how this stuff works. How does this stuff work? Is it considered white magic?

The more i read, Browse the forum and try to understand, it Keeps leading me back to the same thing. Correct me if I’m wrong but it seems like these audios are actually a branch of magic.

Does anyone actually know if what he’s able to do is actually achieved by generation of morphic fields. I follow Dr. Sheldrake, and from what I understand of morphic fields, Sapien’s explanation doesn’t fit in the premise of morphogenetic fields. Not that I’m an expert, but the explanations don’t convince my conscience enough for me to integrate his fields in my life for a long time(or make a purchase).

And how does he concentrate (if not create) the morphic fields on an audio of object in the first place? Is that guaranteed to be safe? No step in the process of his work’s creation can be trusted since it’s ALL psychic work. Yeah seems like spells are casted in this creation process, but again, how do you know he’s not performing djinn magic?

A reply from the Creator would be greatly appreciated
Cheers

1 Like

In a way it is form of magic. Remember you do magic all time while imaging, thinking etc. Its all energy. Sapien say he do it psychicaly so that mean that, they draw zero point energy. No spirits and entites involved. Anyway if it scares you don’t use it, but know one thing magic is just science that can’t be explained in regular way…

13 Likes

Exactly, that is why I wrote you in the other topic that it depends on how you define magic.
I think you should check out the FAQ on the enlightened States website as well as the blog articles, with an open mind so without wanting to put this into boxes… and then in the end you can draw your conclusion.

9 Likes

any thing that is not understood by science community is called pseudo-science which also some refer to it as parapsychology, psychic work, some might called magic, but hey its just the level of your consciousness, when you start see those connection. then i think you will understand it better.

7 Likes

I’ve worked with djinn, and shayatin, this isn’t ‘djinn magic’. You can simple attune yourself and find out.

1 Like

Oh wow :scream:. How do you attune yourself? And what’s the difference to know? Thanks for the replies.

cellphones used to be science-fiction back in time. in sapien medicine we’re ahead of our time.
the more you advance in your level consciouness the more complex things will seems easy to be understood. if you keep your consciouness at the same level you will find hard to advance in getting knowledge and you’ll keep that limitations and you’ll keep explaining things as magic because things are just unexplained to you.

does science believes in out-of-body experiences. simple answer NO
are there people aware of it. Simple answer YES
some of organisations:
Monroe Institute
The Noetic Science

15 Likes

The curious aspect of these practices is many times they highlight their relationship with faith, without the possibility of mistake, and the truth of this relationship is presented naked and crude.

All those beings exist just out of what we perceive to be visible. You can get into a trance-like state and open your perception to those realms and you’ll see so yourself.

I don’t know how you would do it, but for me it comes pretty naturally. Probably thanks to my moldavite allowing me to access that filter again.

Also, draconians aren’t really something to be afraid of. Even Iblis isn’t really ‘evil’.

3 Likes

I think the word “magic” in your post is going to unintentionally keep the thread from reaching its goal. You really want to know when you are listening to a morphic field, is it the belief-power of a human that you are making contact with, or is an entity working upon you or your life. Right?

5 Likes

So what does this energy come from? You seem to know quite a bit. Can you see these djinn?

Zero point energy.

And yeah, if I will, sometimes if I don’t :rofl: :weary:

2 Likes

Yes. Is this what’s going on?

1 Like

No, that’s not the morphic fields. But if you suspect an entity in your life, play exorcism rite, and the entity banishing audio.

3 Likes

What is zero point?

1 Like
5 Likes

imagine the bottom half of the ‘2’

5 Likes

Ok, i am lol. I’m still imagining the bottom half of the 2. Now what do i do?

2 Likes

hmm, well done

3 Likes

click search :smiley:
for example you’ll find this:

5 Likes