Is it ok to have doubt?

Hello guys, im a 17 year old male and i use the “subfreetanning2.0” audio , im kinda a scienctific person and i know about morphogentic fieild before i came across sepien medicne, the thing is , i dont know how fieids really work and im not spirtual or anything and i red here that there might be a subconsious resistence and that the audio might work slower or not at all because of my thoughts , i thought that morphogentic fieids not really related to the subconsious before… now because i red that my thought can effect my results i even have more doubt about this field… and i really wanna expeirment this field because my skin is really fair and white and i would like to increase my melanin production to get more of a tan but i kinda have doubts because i red that the subconsious and my thoughts can make it to work slower or not work at all… can someone maybe help me ? Thank you for reading

2 Likes

Yeah, doubt is ok. (unless your a tro)

This might article might explain more… Till someone comes and maybe give more explanation.

And this post…

3 Likes

Thank you for answering… im a bit confused from that post… do they just make audio with spirtual charging in them with energy or something or does this fieid actually make my skin cells produce more melanin?

Yea ur not wrong(: … i want to get tanned skin but im not really spirtual bro… i dont believe in all that energy and chakra stuff for thats matter… i hope thats ok

1 Like

I’ll share the approach that worked for me. I simply listened while wondering if they would work. Just curiosity. Not sure they would, not afraid they wouldn’t. Even telling yourself that you are certain that something will happen can be a sign that you are fighting against how afraid you are that it won’t. Just be curious to see what you notice.

edit:
I wrote that right after listening to Ego Dissolution. Now I’m reading it with the feeling that someone else wrote it. Trippy.

9 Likes

Its ok… Its just you might have a bit of resistance… But really you have only believe in the audio that it will work…
You dont have to be spiritual…

1 Like

Are u spirtual if i might ask? Because its seem like everyone in here are… im really not spirtual and i just wanna know if there is actually science to what they do with this field because i dont wanna wast my time i hope thats make sense

I dont understand u man… im sorry…

https://www.amazon.com/Morphic-Resonance-Nature-Formative-Causation/dp/1594773173/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1XL0KRV6IA72V&dchild=1&keywords=rupert+sheldrake&qid=1594557190&s=books&sprefix=rupert+s%2Caps%2C217&sr=1-3

Science behind morphic fields. Have fun.

2 Likes

This book isnt free i think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0koc5-AjcM

2 Likes

Thanks i will make sure to watch dr repurt sometimes… maybe tomarrow… but is there actually science into what they encoded with the freaquncy in the audios?

Yes. They didn’t use a science lab to create the audio. Scientists have uncovered morphic fields and how they work. Non-scientists have taken the step of working with those morphic fields.

2 Likes

It is… but not in the terms of “charging” it … hope thats make sense…i just wanna know if their sunfreetanning audio really promote biochemical signals for melanin production or its just “energy charging” or something…

Yea i understand they didnt used a lab ofc… will this audio work if i have like zero belief?

Well listen and see…
there is always the Sun… :sunny:

4 Likes

Yeah energy affects you all the time whether you believe in it or not. The morphic fields are psychic work that affects your physical body. So no need for believe or anything.

Yea im under the sun everyday for tanning… is this audio basically a placbo?

Ohh ok so the freaquncy almong with everything they encode in the audio actuallly a biochemical signals ?

0 Belief is fine. Just not - belief. In other words, don’t believe it won’t work. Even if you do, it might. But believing is a choice we make. If you believe it won’t work, on some level, it means you don’t want it to. Don’t believe it will work. That’s fine. But don’t believe it won’t work. Because you don’t know it won’t.

2 Likes