The Test of Tetrachromacy

Do u think it will be possible to make safe permanent genetic changes with fields in the future?

1 Like

Night vision soon? Dm me bro @Captain_Nemo

Stacking with Synesthesia

I know you did, but thatā€™ the standard definition of how it happen naturally.

Iā€™ll change the introduction to be more clear

3 Likes

But arenā€™t cones permanents (potentially for life) unless damaged ?

5 Likes

they do replace, but slowly.

10 Likes

So whatever changes that include genes, meaning doing changes with RNA that are in essense impermanent, will dissolve overtime, as itā€™s not a natural part of the body, but isnā€™t it similarly, as, I think, Sammy said regarding for example testosterone audio, that overtime, after letā€™s say months or years, the body will learn to produce more testosterone and will start doing naturally, as it will integrate the field into the system and will learn, isnā€™t it analogical with these things as well?

@Powren
It may happen to some people overtime, the RNA may reverse transcript into DNA.

That would be the cherry on top for the lucky few I think

But Iā€™ll add that the RNA itself is long lasting and the results too. If after months, maybe years you feel your vision drop a bit, a few listens and youā€™ll be on top again.

The new cells will last much longer than the effect of most rna fields such as superhuman mutant

7 Likes

I didnā€™t listen for 2 days, still I see more colors.

Reflections and shades of blue, pink, purple, green, yellow. Bits of red around brown.

Itā€™s not the first time I skip 1-2 days or more and keep getting results.

8 Likes

Itā€™s the same way the MBL, Twitch in Time etc audio works.

The audio changes the RNA and it last for weeks. A a few listens throughout those weeks is fine to keep the RNA working.

2 Likes

@Zen
Yeah, I know how the RNA aspect works, even though Iā€™m not gonna wait a full week.

Iā€™m trying to see if there is something extra in it.
Also, just sharing results

Especially on reflective surfaces, water, glass, the lights creates many colors

6 Likes

Do you like see 100 million colors and uv light?

Dude, read the first post and the second.
@Godofworts

2 extra seconds

4 Likes

Sorry just wanted to buy this
Just curious with others results with this

Itā€™s been 10 days, assuming someone bought it at release, they should be seeing nice results by now.

Someone has a review ?

Did anyone get it ? Lol
Thatā€™s a question rarely asked

1 Like

I got it, but i have not seen much of a difference out in the world, wonder if i already had a 4th cone, really wish there was a way to find out without spending money to go to the eye DR. I did try doing the Tetrachromacy online test which say i am tetrachromat, but they say they are not accurate as the some monitors are not able to display the correct color, but i also did the test after i had been listing to the audio

4 Likes

Mabye their is an Amazon kit u could order, if not ur welcome for the amazing trillion dollar idea

3 Likes

Just got this , so far no results yet but makes sense nothing works right off the bat lol
But I will post more if I see
Crazy
Results

2 Likes

How are people doing with this one?

This seems really cool to me :)

The more you know :pensive:

3 Likes