The thing about 'Entities' & Curses

Why do you need a purpose ?

I don’t want to sound dumb,
never mind me

1 Like

I think, maybe, I might be missing the question (so ask again, if I am) but I like to ask questions like “Am I the one doing something in this story? Or does this story talk about stuff being done to me?” or “Does this story/label give me more choices, more options? Or take away my choices and options?” Things like that.

Even with this topic, let’s say I’ve been cursed. I can tell that story as simple as that, sure, and there’s probably some accuracy to that story/label. But can you see how that story/label casts me in the role of a victim? And that’s all right, but there’s not much power in the victim role, right? And that simple story leaves me with few options, you see?

When I slightly expand on that same story–“I behaved in a way that prompted someone to curse me”–it’s the same situation but look at what’s changed. Right off the bat, “I behaved…”! I am the one doing the action. This little shift gives me back some power (but NOT the blame–I don’t do blame) because I can now choose to learn from this situation and I can play with different ways of behaving in the future to get different results. So now, I’ll be in the position of preventing this from happening this way in the future. Look at all the power I’ve taken back for myself. I’m the one calling the shots in my life in this score, you see?

And this is natural, for everyone, particularly as a child and a teenager. But here’s the real important thing: you’ve learned that, even though many people “believe it because they see it,” you’ve learned that’s not the only way you can play that game. And it sounds to me like now you’ve decided to explore believing it first and then letting life show you the “evidence” of your beliefs. (So, I say “Yay!” for you.)

So, to me, even though your words there might sound like you were giving your power away, with just a little bit of attention, we can see that, with those words there, you are now (and have been) taking back your power. (Again, “Yay!” for you.)

And isn’t that a state of mindfullness, which often considered a good thing? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you for adding that because (as I’ve learned myself) it’s hard to discern humor in this world of plain text we play here.

And if anyone’s unclear, I was saying the very opposite: EVERY ONE of us is extremely important, even when we sometimes tell stories that say we’re not.

5 Likes

Humans like having justifications for doing what they do. It takes effort to survive. Back then… it was very easy to know what your purpose was here. Survive and procreate. Getting laid is the purpose when young. When you have a child, your purpose automatically becomes protect and nurture family. It was easy and simple. No questions asked.

Now survival is pretty easy… and a lot of people are lonely and have no partner. The game has changed and isn’t what it used to be. Now the question of what’s my purpose here can be quite deafening. People want to know why they’re putting in effort day in and day out, working and just existing here. Existing here takes effort so yeah, the ‘WHY’ comes up naturally lol

20 Likes

You want to know the purpose, like you want to know what you should do or knowing the answer to be “happy” ?

The most important thing… is to humble yourself firstly
No pretend humbleness… that is for the ‘real world’
You cant lie to yourself or the universe at large (how can you? I mean… think about it)
Your mind, subconscious will correct you,
(you) your consciousness will start inducing a of self created humbling measures.
Sadly experiences have a role, in that they shape how we are supposed to see the world.

The world you see and think… isn’t the same one your neighbour or anybody sees really.

33 Likes

Well, both lol.

1 Like

Listen it is science

Not Dreamweaver sez nonsense.

When you pain… you do either of a few things…

You seek to not let anybody feel that kind of pain,
You bemoan the world as the cause of your troubles, or the (person)
Take effort to have new experiences.

Each leads down different roads and you get riggity wrecked for all.

21 Likes

(And, pssst, it was someone else who made the “not important” comments, not me. :wink: :laughing: )

1 Like

I kinda understand what Sammy said, but there were a few pieces missing.

But the pain explanation makes a lot of sense, I can relate to it like that

Come on, you can read my mind and know what I really think.

If you didn’t know already lol

1 Like

I knows nuttin … and will always be pleasantly surprised at anything

22 Likes

Well, you know how to do fields and how to help us in many ways, so …
You know quite a “few” things, Captain!
But, I feel like my ego is so stupid, when I see people like you or @SammyG, being so real and so humble, compared to people like me, who really dont know stuff, yet have so strong ego …
I guess self importance and happiness is above knowledge for many of us, at least the feeling of being something or someone, etc.

I just realized or I have been reminded a few minutes ago, how much you do for us, Captain and SammyG …; I wanted to make a list/stack of essential fields and I realized how many there are that I consider essential/necessary for my daily use …; I can’t thank you enough for what you are doing for me/us!

3 Likes

Okay, thank you.

2 Likes

I wonder, those of us who end up here, and who end up being curious enough to expand on new meanings… Some didn’t have enough ‘preparations’ yet still made it beyond.

I’ve been having a lot of conversations similar to this these days… I take what’s new and beneficial and leave what is not, but more so than not I’m seeing the two-dimensional view of everyone around, even the most knowledgeable, the most eloquent, it doesn’t matter… A strict frame of 2 pillars and no space of exchange seems to be the case for… almost all who is around.

There is no ‘lesson’ that prepares you, like there isnt something specific that makes it all click for you…
or a wider set of things that have the possibility to click
And in my case, someone else’s lesson suddenly became my own view, my own considered possibility of things existing beyond…

8 Likes

I felt the need to share this

Keywords and themes for future searches

“The powers that be” “The powers that were”

Duality: Involution, hinder, block, obstacles / Evolution, expansion, growth, ascension, awakening
Consciousness / Unconsciousness
Shadow (Manifestations of that which is yet to be owned

“They” Stays in the state of denial / Psychopathy / Extreme Nihilism

Repression Pain Denial / Healing

They = Negation = Pleasure / feeding from / on torment
They = Absence of light = Forces of negation
Devoid of heart / Reclaim our power through heart center (Alchemy of Love) Your Self love
Gnostics: Joy = Salvation

To become conscious by making choices, cultivate peace within our lives (related post below)

2 Likes

There are already thousands of books and YouTube channels on these topics.
It is called Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Near Death Experiences etc.
There is even an astral travel thread here on this forum.

You just need to start reading and watching.
This is an extremely huge topic and there is much more to discover than we have even time in the physical universe, because those other planes are much larger even than our physical plane.

Even making one short astral projection can make you write down struff for hours if you would want to document. No one has really time to do that. Otherwise we would spend all time on documentation. It is better and faster to experience it yourself…

@anon36920264
This is to remove your FOMO:

6 Likes

How do you accept and observe the negative energy within you without having it manifest the same or similar negative situation?

2 Likes

I am not sure this is even fully possible. Your energy (manifestation) goes where your attention goes…

I guess one can try to observe it with as little energy as possible applied to it so that it barely influences what you manifest. Like a detached oberver that is being aware but not reacting to what is observed so that one does not give the negative stuff any further emotional energy.

Have you tried looping “Clear all Negative Energy and Entity Removal” from patreon?

If the negative energy is already there, it must be released or felt and transcended.
If it is surpressed then this will just be pushed into the background and still manifest itself in your reality. So observation alone is useless, the whole issue (often deep trauma) needs to be healed and released.

7 Likes

That’s what has prevented me from going and dealing with the negative things…
Knowing I manifest through awareness, it seems counterproductive to just simply observe the things within you, but then how do you shift your perception without suppressing the energies; your shadows, fears, doubts.

How do you transcend?

2 Likes

If the negative energy is already there it is already manifesting itself through your subconscious mind.

If you do not know the origin of the negative energy, and with origin I mean the particular trauma or core belief that is causing it, then you can on a journey of self-discovery or use JAAJ’s Self Love Stack for general deep self-healing or also techniques like BSFF where the subconscious mind tries to resolve the issue by itself.

5 Likes