The thing about 'Entities' & Curses

It’s kinda hard you know…

First @WellBeing called us “just products” yesterday, today I learn that I am not important.

Words can hurt… just saying

:joy:

Edit: Of course, I’m messing around

15 Likes

Can we here all in the forum have more information about all these dimensions, I mean it would be really helpful to put all those together in one thing,even the other you said. Maybe write a book about all those things you experienced and how. Ultimately everyone here want to learn.Even make a book with morphic field to guide, why not. I haven’t seen what the thread is about I saw only Sammys post and don’t know where the rant is going but sure thing it’s going down baby.

@Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

:laughing:

I’ve come to terms with that. Not being important in the grand scheme of things. It’s freeing when you truly embrace the nothingness you are. How this all might just be an illusion (more than likely is from my perspective).

It didn’t make me carefree and reckless. I’m a gamer. So it just made me play this game I’m playing, a bit harder. And find the fun in it in the same way I’m playing a game where I’m fighting monsters in a post apocalyptic world where most people are dead… I’m not feeling like crap about the world being the way it is in the game! It’s just a game! So like in this world, I’m just having fun overcoming whatever obstacles come along my way and growing and becoming more awesome.

So yeh, I don’t take myself too seriously. I had an existential crisis a number of times throughout this journey whenever I got the glimpse of how small and insignificant I am and all of this is. All that being said, I still care sometimes. I choose to. Why not? The best games are the ones you have some emotional attachment to heh.

28 Likes

Captain, about this… is there like an actual universal law or mechanic that keeps this “physicality” very rigid? the way we experience it? for example, spiritual things seem just that. Metaphysical.

Like we can grow psychic powers but not real physical wings. I’m assuming it’s been made rigid on purpose because the whole point is to be limited, right?

maybe you know something? @SammyG dont wanna overwhelm capitan

4 Likes

I have ideas on that but I think the Cap’n has much greater insights on that topic than I could conjure

4 Likes

It hurts to see us from that perspective and although what @SammyG said is valid, I on the other hand, can’t and Won’t view myself as nothing, maybe it’s my ego, maybe I’m wrong, even if it’s an illusion or whatever this reality is or what the absolute truth is, I don’t care, all I care is about myself and those dear to me and perhaps to do some good in this world, so I can not view myself as nothing or as insignificant, even as a concept …

4 Likes

I’m not going to call you guys nerds, but I don’t know how people come to care about these things.

Is that what people think about when they are alone ?
“What’s my place in the universe ?”
“How important am I ?”

There are so many subject I don’t relate to at all

I matter “a lot”, “not at all”, what does it change ?
Who cares ?

We are small in the sense that the world is much bigger and beyond us, it makes sense to realize that.

it’s important to know, but beyond that, lots of questions don’t make sense

6 Likes

You all are important, beautiful starseeds. :blush:

3 Likes

If i happen to die right now, i would probably be pissed I couldn’t fulfill my desires. Otherwise letting my whole existence go into infinite consciousness again sounds fine.

I haven’t seen my family in years, no friends, nothing really dear to me, so im all set. :facepunch:t4::100:

lol

3 Likes

@SoulStar33 Oh dude, me and the Captains views are just our own. We don’t intend to make anyone think like we do. Our beliefs are rather unconventional and don’t quite fit too well with the usual human way of dual thinking. That doesn’t make us any better than anyone or higher or whatever. It’s just extremely different from what most of the world is used to.

We percieve the world the way we do because of our personal experiences but even if someone else had the experiences we had, they may choose to percieve it a whole different way. We are very unconventional in that we don’t tell people what reality is. Nor do we tell you what ‘truth is.’

We give our subjective perspective on these things and you take it however you like. We give you tools (fields) and you have your esperiences with them and take it however you personally do.

So I apologize if we trigger you or others by calling humanity insignificant to the grand scheme of infinity.

Well in truth, I believe anything is as significant as you make it out to be. It’s just when you zoom out just a little bit, it becomes a spec of sand.

15 Likes

OMG, no, Sir, YOU DON’T NEED TO APOLOGIZE :sweat_smile:!
That’s, as I say, just my view and Indeed I was triggered, but, each one of us is as he/she is and views things from his/her own unique perspective, AS YOU ALREADY SAID. :grinning:

3 Likes

Eh… Can’t agree with that. We are human. We are introspective by nature. We all come to think about these things at some point or… just be told who we are and our purpose at a young age (religion) and allow that to fill in for our innate existentialism.

I was just reading about this the other day. Nietsche (I think that’s how it’s spelled) said that the death of god taking the role of ‘this is reality. this is your purpose. this is why you’re here’ in society will have drastic effects in the coming century. And it did. People don’t have these questions answered for them anymore so they end up in this endless loop of… why am i working? Why I am I here? Why do I have to struggle everyday? Is there a reason to all this?

It makes sense to ask these questions. It’s a very universal human experience

20 Likes

Why do you need a purpose ?

I don’t want to sound dumb,
never mind me

1 Like

I think, maybe, I might be missing the question (so ask again, if I am) but I like to ask questions like “Am I the one doing something in this story? Or does this story talk about stuff being done to me?” or “Does this story/label give me more choices, more options? Or take away my choices and options?” Things like that.

Even with this topic, let’s say I’ve been cursed. I can tell that story as simple as that, sure, and there’s probably some accuracy to that story/label. But can you see how that story/label casts me in the role of a victim? And that’s all right, but there’s not much power in the victim role, right? And that simple story leaves me with few options, you see?

When I slightly expand on that same story–“I behaved in a way that prompted someone to curse me”–it’s the same situation but look at what’s changed. Right off the bat, “I behaved…”! I am the one doing the action. This little shift gives me back some power (but NOT the blame–I don’t do blame) because I can now choose to learn from this situation and I can play with different ways of behaving in the future to get different results. So now, I’ll be in the position of preventing this from happening this way in the future. Look at all the power I’ve taken back for myself. I’m the one calling the shots in my life in this score, you see?

And this is natural, for everyone, particularly as a child and a teenager. But here’s the real important thing: you’ve learned that, even though many people “believe it because they see it,” you’ve learned that’s not the only way you can play that game. And it sounds to me like now you’ve decided to explore believing it first and then letting life show you the “evidence” of your beliefs. (So, I say “Yay!” for you.)

So, to me, even though your words there might sound like you were giving your power away, with just a little bit of attention, we can see that, with those words there, you are now (and have been) taking back your power. (Again, “Yay!” for you.)

And isn’t that a state of mindfullness, which often considered a good thing? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you for adding that because (as I’ve learned myself) it’s hard to discern humor in this world of plain text we play here.

And if anyone’s unclear, I was saying the very opposite: EVERY ONE of us is extremely important, even when we sometimes tell stories that say we’re not.

5 Likes

Humans like having justifications for doing what they do. It takes effort to survive. Back then… it was very easy to know what your purpose was here. Survive and procreate. Getting laid is the purpose when young. When you have a child, your purpose automatically becomes protect and nurture family. It was easy and simple. No questions asked.

Now survival is pretty easy… and a lot of people are lonely and have no partner. The game has changed and isn’t what it used to be. Now the question of what’s my purpose here can be quite deafening. People want to know why they’re putting in effort day in and day out, working and just existing here. Existing here takes effort so yeah, the ‘WHY’ comes up naturally lol

20 Likes

You want to know the purpose, like you want to know what you should do or knowing the answer to be “happy” ?

The most important thing… is to humble yourself firstly
No pretend humbleness… that is for the ‘real world’
You cant lie to yourself or the universe at large (how can you? I mean… think about it)
Your mind, subconscious will correct you,
(you) your consciousness will start inducing a of self created humbling measures.
Sadly experiences have a role, in that they shape how we are supposed to see the world.

The world you see and think… isn’t the same one your neighbour or anybody sees really.

33 Likes

Well, both lol.

1 Like

Listen it is science

Not Dreamweaver sez nonsense.

When you pain… you do either of a few things…

You seek to not let anybody feel that kind of pain,
You bemoan the world as the cause of your troubles, or the (person)
Take effort to have new experiences.

Each leads down different roads and you get riggity wrecked for all.

21 Likes