The Thinker (testimony)

This is The Thinker NFT

Think of a dancer carefully selecting specific muscles at different locations on his body in order to create a complex choreography. He has turned his body into an instrument and truly appropriated himself his muscles.

• Think of the same thing applied to the mind now: the ability to feel, monitor and consciously select different mental muscles, different ways of thinking and manipulating your mental world and the informations inside it. To become active in your mental management and direct its tools with precision.

• The ability to automatically consolidate your knowledge and memories so that they can become permanent and resist the passage of time without having to repeatedly study it and reinforce it every other day, month or year.

• Having the mental firmware to accurately interpret the signals you are being communicated by other minds. Linguistics, semantics, syntax, grammar, phonemes, phonology, morphology, pragmatics to enhance your understanding of the human knowledge and communication structures.

• To make the best decisions possible in an uncertain world by developing the highest level of probabilistic thinking possible on your own.

• The NFT will push you into a new permanent level of coherent thinking to eliminate incoherences/discrepancies.

• It will release obsolete thinking, habits and knowledge so that you can learn new things more efficiently. It is basically mental hygiene, we all should update our minds and remove the junk, not just the energetic junk, but also the intellectual ones. Sadly it doesn’t come easy and most people aren’t able to do it consciously and consistently.

• Articulation: Improve your ability to put feelings and ideas into words so that you can share and express the fruits of your amazing mind.

• Transfer knowledge and skills from one field of expertise to another in order to utilise your prior knowledge to its fullest in every area. This will greatly boost what is called “general thinking” and will give you the benefits of being a generalist.

And now: La crème de la crème !

• Your subconscious will be reprogrammed to think logically and pay attention to the logic inside and outside of yourself, record them to learn to think logically independently (without smothering other types of thinking of course)

• Your schemata, your ability to create mental structures to organise your knowledge and guide your cognitive processes and behaviour will be enhanced.

And for the grand finale:

• It will develop your ability to see clearly all subconscious knowledge and informations and integrate them into our schemata.

• And setup your subconscious to integrate new and old knowledge-informations into your schemata in order to automatically and independently generate new knowledge and bigger perspectives. You will become a knowledge generating mind.

This is meant to form a loop:
You will be logical on a subconscious level and create new original knowledge without doing a thing and then reintegrate it to make even more new and original knowledge. You’ll be a powerhouse of innovation on your own and come up with awesome solutions

Every-time you try something you will subconsciously learn but release the bad solutions and obsolete knowledge and create new one with the new informations automatically.

You tried something, you failed, but you saw the results, your subconscious has informations about the results and it will use it to improve and you will see it in your mind and create better « schemata » mental models automatically without efforts.

42 Likes

I’ll let the members of the group share the cool observations they’ve had since this morning

12 Likes

this is big. bravo!

6 Likes

These projects and their descriptions + artworks exponentially keep getting better and better!!!

:joy: :heart_eyes: :exploding_head: :fire:

3 Likes

It’ll keep getting better :muscle:

4 Likes

I don’t have this but it sounds awesome, dude. I think you have the sickest NFTs on here :fire:

1 Like

Mans be thinking on that rock

1 Like

My first impression of the Thinker:

Met up with a friend I hadn’t seen in a long time, catching up for a bit, but mostly just discussing a variety of topics for about 4 to 5 hours.

I can’t remember the last time I had such a free-flowing conversation. Facts, memories, connecting dots mid conversation, it all went so smoothly. Things that I already knew, but were buried somewhere deep, but also stuff I don’t have that much knowledge about.

It’s very subtle, and in a way it feels like nothing is different, but just by looking back at what just happened I can say there is a profound effect already. Very excited to keep working with this NFT :ok_hand:

18 Likes

I have definitely been noticing improved articulation!

13 Likes

I noticed everything others have noticed so far.

I experienced the coherent thinking today. It started with the psychologist giving me a meditation about my vision of human nature. It was already deep.

Then the thinker kicked in tracing back the origins of my thoughts like two separate lines and I arrived at the end of the thinking. The two lines didn’t connect, I knew it was an incoherence, it was not a legit reasoning. It kept going in very aware way of thinking and introspecting.

Edit: it also shows the schemata enhancement

My mind feels so organized and clear, I’m navigating inside it
Phew

19 Likes

Anyone can share high-res image pls :+1:

2 Likes

@daou send me a message, I’ll send it a little later

4 Likes

Is this best to wear all day, and take a break during the night, vice versa.

Or can it be worn 24/7?

2 Likes

It does not matter. You either own the NFT or you don’t.
The NFT works on the owner all the time.

4 Likes

…and you can turn it off with intention :blush:

if you have that intention :grin:

1 Like

My question wasn’t about who owns the NFT man, but thank you for somewhat answering its effects .

1 Like

So you mean like “acting as if you don’t own the NFT anymore?”
But if this is true and works this way, then by this logic I could “act as if I own all the NFTs”, right?

Or do you mean telling the NFT to “not work on you temporarily”?
In this case the on/off switching function has to be built into the field for this to work.

Wearing it can help in the beginning for connecting with and integrating the field.

1 Like

Yes

When it’s in your wallet it’s always on (passively) and when you look at it or make connection (actively) but it’s always on. The only way that i know off is to turn it off by intention. That is for nft but i don’t know if it’s the same for nft/mandala like the Eternal. For nft/mandala i heard it has to be worn within your aura.

Yes

worked with me and chrion hyper sleep. I told him dont do that please and it stopped

1 Like

Some fields have smart functions built into them.
Servitors are also smart.
And deities understand intentions of course even better.

So yeah, in a sense most NFTs would have functions built into them that react to the intention of on/off switching for certain things, or that would connect you with intelligent beings in the first place who then understand one’s intentions.

3 Likes