The Thread Cutter

This is to cut cords from people, place, situation etc. It will do everything automatically or you can use it to work on specific person, situation, etc. This will only work on cutting energetic cords from those things. It also adjusts your system so it’s hard for you to create these cords and will create them lot less. There is also protection against side effect due to cord cutting. This also has test, and activate command. Basically any type of cords in energetic level can be cut with it.

There’s much more but I won’t give any more details and use your own understanding to discover.

As usual after purchase it can be used without audio and test command is for one time use fkr non buyers

This one has music track in it.

This also has protection as usual like all other premium

15 Likes

I also almost went all out on this like ultimate reality without holding back too much like I’d do with most fields. The effects should be interesting and slightly painful at first as if there’s lots of needles in body. The effect of peace and comfort it created at the end will be undeniable (should take even hour or more for some) you can use it as long as you want. I suggest you keep using it until you get that effect.

6 Likes

Also to clarify it’s not possible with test function as it’s for short term use and it would require much longer time of use as i mentioned in description(unless you’re soneone who is mostly free from cords which isn’t the case most of the time)

3 Likes

Even the test version seemed to cut a ton of unnecessary and harmful cords. Instabuy once the funds come in :slight_smile:

2 Likes