The Tiger NFT (Private) 🐯

Audio + Mandala

15 copies

28 Likes

Whew, what a Beauty! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Oh wow, so just to reminisce, what all goodies does this NFT bring forth? Willpower/Dominance/Telepathy?

2 Likes
2 Likes

can you please send me details

Theres no info on this ?

Could you send me the info about this, please?

@anon14224340

Could you provide me with the field description thorugh DM? I wrote you through DM

Would someone of the owners be so kind and tell me if it affects the facial bones and skull?

@anon14224340 can you or someone dm me more info about this one? I felt called to look into this :pray:

where is the description? please can someone update it?

I use this creation in combination with the Maxilla Masterpiece and have to say that now in combo the sensations in my lower face are stronger.

Tigers have many positive physical and spiritual traits, btw. In Chinese lore, they are protectors against evil and luck bringers.

4 Likes

Anyone has a description of this one? I bought this because I was completely in love with the image. Just being a fan of Sapien and going on blindly but with zero regrets:)

did you get the description? what are the benefits of this?

Is there a reason why there’s no description available?

1 Like

Hi Guys , just bought this from the Sapien shop. Can any of you include me in the private chat for The Tiger ? And would appreciate if someone can send me the description of this gem if a NFT privately to me so that I know how to stack its audio field up with other of my fields . Thanks :blush:

Hi Guys , am a recent owner of this , I can verify with proof , bought the remaining NFT from the Sapien Shop itself. Could the original owners kindly send me a DM of the description of this project , would love to know what this has got in store for me :blush:, thanks people :pray:t5:

Hi, the feeling is quite strong with this one on a psy level. would like too, a more explicit description.