The Tin Foil Hat (Ultimate Armor Project)

From my flu-ridden mind comes another masterpiece design lol

The simple design and name are to dupe your attackers (if there will be ones)

Something to wear while you kick back and chill on your Sofa (!)

4 main fields so the price will begin at 300

Main Field 1: Earthly Protection

(A) Patented smart “IDGAF” ™ system is your ultimate protector from all the badness in this reality, from projections to curses to entities to energetic and mental intrusion, negativity, imprinting, soul leeching / stealing etc. Complete, ultimate protection. Extends to all your past present and future incarnations and parallel selves (!). You’re just not affected by anything like that, period.

(B) Patented smart “Ordinary Average Guy” ™ camouflage system. This system makes you completely and permanently invisible to dark arts practitioners, evil aliens, and other nasties. It dupes your potential attackers into thinking that you are, well, Ordinary Average Guy ™ but also signals that you’re better just be left alone. In a sense, this wil serve as litmus paper for…

(C) Patented smart “Zap 'Em” ™ system. Activates only in case of potential or incoming attack. If anyone is stupid enough to think that your Tin Foil Hat won’t save you (but it will). System does instant checks against Galactic Counsel’s and Justice Realm’s decisions and databases and, depending on the severity of attack(s) and applicability of cause / effect (karma) laws, instantly makes the decision on the actual force with which the attack will be returned to sender. Amplification of RTS to the point that completely incapacitates your attackers and deals a major energy debuff to the point of full removal of all their powers (!) without ability to get them back, ever (!). (This is a much-needed feature, fed up with same a-holes really :))

Main Field 2: Astral Protection

(A) Same as Field 1 but for Astral Plane

(B) Same as Field 1 but for Astral Plane

(C) Same as Field 1 but for Astral Plane

Main Field 3: Sleep / Dream Protection

(A) Same as Field 1 but for Dreamscape / Dream Plane

(B) Same as Field 1 but for Dreamscape / Dream Plane

(C) Same as Field 1 but for Dreamscape / Dream Plane

Main Field 4: Stupefying Aura

(A) For normal people (like forum residents, general folks at large, homies, animals, neighbors, milkman etc) your Tin Foil Hat appears as if you are wearing a crown / halo of Golden Light. This is a permanent add-on to your being. Purifies, heals, rejuvenates and reconstructs everything (including you and all of your bodies)within 5 meter radius with unconditional love, golden light, and flower of life. NB: Robe and sandals not included.

(B) Bends reality in a way that only good things and good people and good experiences are coming your way (even if you make a decision to go someplace nasty)

(C) Effortless contact with Galactic Counsel and beyond to consult on things etc

@veh mate you always get the best artwork from Dream’s Tarot, please request an image “tin foil hat on the background of golden light”

15 copies, audio + mandala

Thank you for your attention cough

14 Likes
  • I want The Tin Foil Hat already!

0 voters

2 Likes

5 Likes

I was aiming for a more DIY / handmade look but this obviously rules :slight_smile:

1 Like

Handmade

If I can be honest it looked as if it was picked from trash or something lol.

3 Likes

Hahahhaa YESSS!!!

1 Like

Haha okay, as long as you like it :pray:.

1 Like

We will create a poll on the actual artwork once it’s submitted but since this is a camo armor second image fits way better imo ahaha

2 Likes

Thank you! :pray:
:rofl:

1 Like

Very very beautiful! :fire:

3 Likes

Alright, initial poll closed (that was fast!).

If anyone wants to join this, let’s wait until Friday evening. Maybe we’ll get more copies of this for the people. Please post your interest here, thank you!

3 Likes

My first thought was a tinfoil condom
:joy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: 🫣

First pic is really cool :ok_hand:t3:

Great project @StarLord it sounds like it would be beneficial for many.

4 Likes

Interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

ok people I loved that movie lol (Bowfinger, 1999)

2 Likes

That’s the point lol

2 Likes

interested

@StarLord This looks great. I would be interested also.

1 Like

Also interested, is it still open?

1 Like