The Torsion Field (æther)

This could go well before The Cone of Power if you are trying to manifest something specific. Like a pre booster of sorts and then supercharge it with COP

10 Likes

So basically with the understanding I have is that this if not theemphasized text** most powerful, then a very powerful manifestation field. It puts you in the quantum field/the void/infinite possibilities where nothing physical is real yet everything is real. The realm of existence where all things exist simultaneously in a non linear fashion. Non logical or sequence based things happening. And that’s all being absorbed by your body and minds consciousness as you listen. So for manifesting something, I’d think you’d do your manifestation method, be in that reality fully**, make it realer than your actual current reality. This will probably accelerate your manifestation by an infinite amount. Any thoughts about this would be appreciated

10 Likes

Reading through this thread makes me feel like I’m a 4 year old trying to learn biochemistry :sweat_smile: I have SO MUCH to learn from all of you to get on your level of being that I might be old and grey by the time I get half way there.

Mind is fully blown from looking through some threads and how much all of ye know :bomb::boom:

5 Likes

Absolutely. My goal is to one day be able to add to the conversations and hopefully be able to give someone advice further down the line instead of looking at my computer screen or phone like a deer caught in headlights :laughing:

I find all of it so intriguing and overwhelming (in a good sense) all mashed in to one.
What a lovely forum.

7 Likes

Don’t forget @anon22855873

2 Likes

3 Likes

Link no longer works. Which of the papers would be best to start with? I am looking at 1 right now. Thanks! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll upload them to a public site here in a while.

7 Likes

Daniel papers link until I can upload them to a proper website.

22 Likes

That “Elixir RS2” seems like a new addition. Pretty cool they compiled everything.

3 Likes

This truly accelerates your fields results, put it in and trust me. Also a well essence of being and energy replenished. Self love and acceptance used to never work for me but after playing this field before it, really good results.
If your having problem with results try this :smiley:

29 Likes

OK, then who is this guy?

2 Likes

No neither.

1 Like

the Captain man! :grin:

5 Likes

Rocking that Get Off My Lawn Look! Too FF!!!

1 Like

That B Nemo?

3 Likes

@Angelgome So it can also be used while playing game of light for faster effect isn’t it?

1 Like

My experience is that the higher the state of consciousness the easier it is to perceive what the fields are doing and understand the effects.

14 Likes

So let’s say can I focous this field and light for the same task to work together while playing it? And since torsion field makes the focous easier then it will be easier to focus on the light game isn’t it?

1 Like

When you finish all three parts, you’ll understand or begin to experiment to do so so that you know where Torsion field fits in the equation.

11 Likes